Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome Update 
Totally loved it
Thanks for the pm :)
arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ishq Wala love part 06

"tats really a cool party Akash... I just thought it to be a simple one.. but you and your friends made it a way grand one.." complimented one of the friend of Akash... All seem to enjoy the evening party whereas Sona is still annoyed with dev's comments... And dev enjoys a lot irritating her like hell... he continuously flirts with other girls and ignore Sona by calling her lady don...

"This is just for the newly wedded couple..." Saying so Arjun turned off the lights .. and gets himself a focused light.. taking his guitar he just starts singing... To add more beauty in that evening...

Tu hi tu, tu hi tu, satrangi re
Tu hi tu, tu hi tu, manrangi re
Tu hi tu, tu hi tu, satrangi re
Tu hi tu, tu hi tu, manrangi re

That's when Akash grabbed this opportunity to dance with his lady charm... He grabbed her and started dancing ...

Dil ka saaya humsaaya
Satrangi re, manrangi re

That's when dev winked at Sona and Sona just looked away to avoid him...

Koi noor hai tu, Kyun door hai tu
Jab paas hai tu Ehsaas hai tu
Koi khwaab hai ya parchhayi hai, satrangi re...
Satrangi re...

That's when dev just couldn't help but to grab her to centre of the hall and just danced with her to add more beauty to the fast beated lines... Sona could just went along as she don't want to spoil everyone's mood

"Leave me before I lost my mind" threatened Sona with her composed voice...

"Arrey... You were so angry that's why I just tried to make you chill... ", Said dev who enjoys this chilly pasta dancing with him...

Tu hi tu, tu hi tu, aarzoo aarzoo
Tere jism ki aanch ko chhoote hi
Mere saans sulagne lagte hain
Mujhe ishq dilaase deta hai
Mere dard bilakhne lagte hain

He just twirls her round and did small step whereas all couples just clapped for Akash and shruthi also dev and Sonakshi...

Thereby the little dance came to an end... All rounded up to have their dinner...

Shruthi could easily see the annoyance of Sona for Dev... "Sona... He is really a gentle man... Why are you angry over him??" Asked shruthi as she very well know that Sona is angry for some other reason..

"Shruthi... His flirty dialogues... I mean... He... " Sona stammered while instant tears formed in her eyes...

Shruthi hugged her tightly.." Sona.. what's the matter" asked shruthi now fully concerned...

"His gesture reminds me of jiju" said Sona lowering her eyes to hide her tears...

"Your Vicky jiju??" Asked shruthi fully shocked... Vicky who married sona's cousin sister is fully flirty types... He don't leave any chance to flirt with girls... Sona really enjoyed Vicky's company as he always make his suroundings a happy Wala Mood... But when Vicky proposed Sona that too in front of her cousin sister... She shattered.. and at the same day she did suicide and Vicky didn't even regret it.. that's when Vicky's true colour came infront of all ... That's how bijoy Bose sona's father got him arrested for some random case... Now Sona living in Delhi for 2 weeks only because of Vicky who escaped from station... Now he is fully obsessed to get sona by hook or crook...that's why sona's father kept Sona in Delhi in full protection...

" You can't compare dev Bhai with that cheap scoundrel..." Said shruthi in little raised voice as she is really hurt of seeing sona's wierd reason...

"No shruthi... That day in temple too he was starring at me like maniac... And in police station I slapped that inspector only to scare him.. but he smartly overcome that too... Now his every action irritates me... I mean... He ..."Said Sona sobbing in between... As she was traumatized after that Vicky matter ...

" Ok relax ... I have met dev Bhai many times along with Arjun...he is a gem... And. Trust me... He won't harm you... Can u believe me" asked shruthi in little composed tone to which sona just nodded...

Their conversation didn't went unnoticed by the one whom it was about... Dev standing in corner felt somewhat angry and also sad to come in bad books of sona.. he left the party without informing anyone... little did he know that Sona really liked dev's company and that's why she felt same way like Vicky and gets scared...

"Dev. ... Don't worry... " Said Priya carrasing his hair...

"What happened dev?? You came.back even without informing me?" Questioned Arjun who came back to check him..

"That new girl who just grabbed my dev's attention misunderstood him" said Priya still carrasing dev's hair while dev rested in priya's lap ...

"Oh gawd... Dev . When will you grow up man .. you can't even hide this matter from aunty" whispered Arjun near dev's ears while Priya pulled his ears

"Whats there to hide?? " Asked dev still in depressed manner...

"Oh hello mr.dev beta... I m listening to all your tantrums because you are telling me like a kid ... And for God's sake leave me and please run behind any girl and try to impress her... Muje paksh dho beta... I am now an old lady... Now I just wanna peace... But you?" Told Priya really exhausted.. while dev pouts very cutely...

"Arrey vaah... What a life dude .. your mom itself asking you to love anyone e... But you..." Said Arjun amazed at Priya words...

" Mom.. you know nah... I won't run behind girls... And it's your fate that you should hear all my tantrums till end... I won't marry anyone" said dev in serious note...

"That's really a same dialogue which your dad used to say..." Saying so Priya laughs and suddenly she bites her lips seeing dev's angry face...

" I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU NOT TO TAKE THAT MAN'S NAME IN THIS HOUSE... YOU DONT HAVE ANY HUSBAND AND I DONT HAVE ANY FATHER... WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS COMPARING ME TO THAT SELFISH JERK WHO DIDN'T EVEN TURN TO OUR SIDE" yelled dev as he was hurt of priyas comaprisions right from childhood...

"Dev ... Still he is your dad... And this decision I solely took... He even begged me not to go" explained Priya with little tears on her eyes as she can't bear dev's hated towards her love...

Dev just banged the door of his room not wanting to yell at Priya further ... Priya didn't move an inch from there she sat there and burried her face in her palm...

After some minutes

"Aunty please... Relax... Don't cry" said Arjun little louder... When dev kepts his ears iver the door to listen their convo"

Pin drop silence ...

" Aunty this is dev's usual anger.. why are you taking this time like this... Don't cry please..." Pleaded Arjun again... To which dev couldn't help but to open the door suddenly... And he looked at his left side where Priya was sitting... But he couldn't find... Then he turned to arjun and Arjun signalled him something ..

"What...?? Where is Priya???" Asked dev and he used to call her Priya whenever he is angry...

Sudden splash of water travelled from head to toe and dev was fully drenched... Now he could understand what Arjun was signalling... Without any delay dev turned back to see Priya in maa kaali avtar... Hey messed up hairstyle her fire spark eyes... Her anger everything placed in her so perfectly tat no one can have the courage to talk to her...

"Oh hello... Priya... It should be me getting angry" said dev in irritation...

Another splash of water...

"Priya" called dev in somewhat composed tone

Another splash of water...

Dev sat on the floor giving up...

" I am your mom... Not your girlfriend... To beg for your forgiveness by running behind you got it" yelled Priya again splashing one jug of water...

"And you can't call him selfish jerk... He is my husband... And your father... If u again utter anything nonsense for him... I will forget that you are my son" spated Priya again splashing entire bucket of water...

Throwing the bucket... She just left to her room and banged the door...

Dev smiles at her antics... She always console him... But now she demands herself to get consoled by him... Taking his new task he stands up and changed himself into another pair of dress..

"I will be back within some minutes... Don't forget to clean this mess... And after that you can leave ... No need to wait for me... Shall meet tomorrow" said dev and entered priyas room... While Arjun rolled his head.. as it's his usual to clean all the mess created by this wierd mom son ... And Arjun always be there to become bakra... Knowing his working he quickly starts cleaning the floor...

"Well... Priya... It should be me who is angry... But ... It's ok... Let's clean this conversation... And eat something" said dev extending one bite of roti...

"You can leave  ... I am in no mood to eat ... " Said Priya turning to other side showing her annoyance...

"Ok.. whatever you wish" said dev turning to other side...

Some minutes pass by when both of them were very stubborn to give up the fight...

After much gulping sessions dev opened his mouth

"Ok sorry" mumbled dev as it's almost time for priya's bp tablets.. and she should take it...

"For what???" Asked Priya turning to dev with little smirk on her face...

"For getting angry at concrete reason... Whatever the mistake may be of yours.. I should not have shouted at you" said dev with the same smirk... While Priya throws pillow over him...

"I should say .. the way of apologizing also you got it from your...ddaa"while Priya is about to say dad again dev toses the roti inside her mouth not wanting to talk about that man again ...

After taking her medicines "dev... Can you just forgive him?" Asked Priya

"Never in my life time" said dev and stood up to leave...

"You even didn't ask about his name till now??" Asked Priya hoping that he may ask about him and she may reveal that his favourite actor is his own dad...

"I dont want to talk about this maa... You sleep well" saying so dev left the place...

Priya have never told dev about his father... Unfortunately dev overheard priya's conversation with Neha... About how his dad asked Priya to stay hidden... And Priya unable to do tat left him... He totally understand priya's side... And he can never forgive his dad for choosing his career over his mom...

With the heavy thought both mom and son slept...

Precap: same... (Sona slaps dev)

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it
Cont soon