Who do you like the most (on-screen, off-screen)

Poll

Whom do you like the most for all qualities ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
Off screen, on screen, talent, work ethics, looks, dancing. Who is best overall for you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

By the way your actual comment vote would count
sherlockthor thumbnail
No one..
All three are quite irritating in their own way.

But if I had to choose then its Ranbir. Because he is less irritating and better actor

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

No one..
All three are quite irritating in their own way.

But if I had to choose then its Ranbir. Because he is less irritating and better actor

you seem irritated by bollywood in general. take a break from things that make you irritated
sherlockthor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManmaEmotion

you seem irritated by bollywood in general. take a break from things that make you irritated

you are actually right..

Why do I even bother about BW. Esp nowadays, BW has become quite disappointing with its cases , fakeness and general lack of good big budget films.

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

you are actually right..

Why do I even bother about BW. Esp nowadays, BW has become quite disappointing with its cases , fakeness and general lack of good big budget films.

good films don't just come in form big budgets but some lovely films came with small budget this year.
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1.ranbir kapoor. Overall he is the best . Onscreen and offscreen. 
2. Varun. Cannot stand him onscreen. He is quite nice offscreen.

3. Ranveer singh. Cannot stand him offscreen. Good onscreen with slb and deeps.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir Kapoor for his talent,dance,looks.
About work ethics ,I have no idea.
Of-screen I don't care as long as they don't commit crimes,murder,terrorism,Abuse woman,Extramarital affairs etc.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really used to like RK as an actor but he seems too stagnant now, I mean when he entered he had this passion in initial years which seemed to have down plus those same khoya hua insan manchild roles have become too repititive, couldnt believe this is same guy who held his own amongst the stellar cast of Rajneeti, getting so badly overshadowed by Vicky Kaushal in Sanju, offscreen toh he is a put off though quite enjoyed his twitter chat😆, but his ongoing PR drama is next level cringey😆

RS genuinely never connected to any of his roles, films or performance, he definitely works hard though, offscreen he has moments but overall is too loud & attention seeking

Varun😆 well people tend/pose to ignore off screen personality of their favs coz 95% of them suck, well he is belongs to remaining 5%, be it the way he carries his personal life sans drama or controversial statements or how he is with his fans nd stuff is quite heart warming, as an actor he is finally getting chances & authorbacked roles to show his potential but yeah der's always room for improvement, good thing he is extermely passionate & focussed.

Only Aamir Khan movies do I watch FDFS...All the other movies I go by the WOM, regardless of its cast!