How davansh is different from Dayan ?

Rags-1185 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nishant, pandit & gurumaa pointed out following points

- davansh is first born of 200 years dayan (Some name nishant mentioned - Ekayan) & human combo

- Davansh powers surpasses dayan powers with time.

- Daivik is born for davansh

- Only daivik can kill dayan

Coming to mohana 

- Mohana & vedeshree are step- sisters with different fathers.

- Mohana, herself is first born of their mother making her dayan.

If mohana is herself born out of dayan & human, which makes herself davansh  (Or female counter part) in a way. So how is it possible her own davansh son is more powerful than mohana herself? and why not daivik (IDK male counter part name) for mohana too?

When discussed with my friends , we came up with few explanations as follows:

- Mohana's mother is too young when she first became pregnant, making her normal dayan not ekayan dayan. Only ekayan's first born is davansh.

- Mohana's father is not human; Since show is going to introduce centaur may be they are different species and one of them can be mohana's father. My friend even came up with idea that mohana's father is follower of evil force.

- Davansh is gender specific, and ansh is first boy to be first born in ancient dayan line. Even daivik can only be women.

These are our theories on the topic. Please do share yours...

Edited by Rags-1185 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Mohona's father was non-human n Ved's father is most probably a human than Ved should have been a davansh too. But Ved doesn't have any power which makes her the 2nd born of Dayan from a human. 
I guess this confusion is due to the changes in the story. At first they didn't have any plans on making Mo n Ved sisters.
The theory which I believe was given by a member here I can't remember who it was is that. There are not any male dayan. So Dayans r only female.So for reproduction they usually us ee humans.Mayb usually Dayans give birth to a female child who laters become a dayan. Most probably the first born of dayans r usually female who turns out to be more powerful than her other children or maybe more powerful than the dayan herself.
But Dayan giving birth to a boy is most probably rare. Plus the Boy being the first born is more rare. So Ansh is unique. He is most probably the only Davansh born after many years. N somehow this male born Davansh r more powerful than all Dayans n most probably that's why they r so rare not born so often. I guess Mohona was lucky in that aspect to be given birth to a Davansh. 
Rags-1185 thumbnail
I personally believe the same theory as yours with addition that both davansh & daivik are gender specific.
My friend anu is not regular viewer of show but do follow story because of me & instagram clips; i didn't  put up her entire theory of mohana having non- human father.

she came up with this theory, davansh is born when dayan is mated with pure human without any connections to dayan's family. 

And mohana's father might be spare child of other dayan like ved and kajal. Because being dayan child they do possess 50% of dayan dna if not powers and both combo child have higher evil genes and less human genes, which is why dayan's have disfigured legs. She also believes only first born of dayan gets all powers irrespective of human.

Edited by Rags-1185 - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The way I understood is that Daayans are only females. The Daayans mate with humans. Their first born is usually a female and a Daayan.
For a Davansh to be born the Daayan mother needs to be over 200 yrs old and human father is the norm.
Seeing that male offsprings are very rarely born, that's why Davansh are super powerful.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Only 1st born son of a dayan is a DV. It always has to be a son. Mo mother may be is a normal dayan. No idea bout her dad. Yes daivik is only girls. 
4me2 thumbnail
Dayan is a female but there can be a male counterpart too - Jinn. bhoot anything. Dayans can produce heirs with them too may be. Ansh is really special as may be he is the 2st born boy of a special dayan. So he is most powerful 
4me2 thumbnail
I wish they show about Mo parents then it can shed some light on this matter 
4me2 thumbnail
A DV is only born of a 200 year old dayan and is the 1st born of her. 
Rags-1185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Dayan is a female but there can be a male counterpart too - Jinn. bhoot anything. Dayans can produce heirs with them too may be. Ansh is really special as may be he is the 2st born boy of a special dayan. So he is most powerful 

Interesting, i like your idea of jinn bhoot.

Do you think dayan's are children of bhoot?
4me2 thumbnail
See we cant be sure as these are all super natural beings. We cant be sure if a dayan and bhoot can produce an heir. Supposing they can.