Bepannah,my thoughts, Letting the genie out of the bottle!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 151  12.10.18  Letting the genie out of the bottle!  

Adi's dear wife is manipulated into, putting up a drunken act to bring shame and public embarrassment to the family. His  parents, much to his angst , judge the  situation based on evidence. Well Adi knows his wife well, she is far from shame and close to real. His mother's accusations against Zoya without a doubt will unleash Adi the genie out of the bottle! He warns his mother Zoya is innocent what she did was an outcome of scheming trap!  He is on the lookout  for the culprit  until then,  the subject is closed. Harsh's worry is about the impact!  after the raging genie in Adi is set free. One can expect Adi  is capable of carrying out something  that creates ripple even a storm! Something that both parents will regret later. Harsh's best bet is to pacify his wife and lead her ahead! Acts like a good husband. Make her see, what her animosity towards Zoya can potentially lead to. Dissuade her from overacting to Adi' siding his wife! 

Anjana when nothing else works for her. She tries the strategy of blaming herself, to win familial empathy. Zoya intervenes and on her part, seeks both parents pardon! Appeals to Harsh as a daughter to grant her the one chance to make amend for her mistakes!  Harsh, motes the idea that will bring out Zoya's forte! Plus make her return, usher back happy times Harsh suggests Zoya organise the reception party! This should give Zoya reason to make atonement for her mistake! Anjana reluctantly abides by what her husband suggests!

Letting off steam on the punching bag! His mothers repeated antagonism against Zoya drives Adi to madness. What all he wants to say to his mother, he puts a lid upon! As  for, Adi its about what Zoya wants.. that he withhold his piece against his mother. The punching bag scene is a poignant scene which deals with both Adi and Zoya defending and protecting each other in warped familial situations. The punching bag thus becomes a symbol of frequent criticism  or emotional abuse  for both of them. For if either of them suffers with false accusations, with hurtful comments, the other too smarts! Both Adi and Zoya have become punching bags for Anjana to vent out her anger at how things have fallen into place for these two. Adi is disheartened   when he recalls how his mother always believed that Zoya was not the right girl for him. The son in him still gives his mother innumerable chances to accept Zoya. But his mother at every given moment leaves no chance to put Zoya his wife down! How can Aditya  weigh Zoya's conscious efforts at winning  Anjana  over, and his mothers ways of putting Zoya down? he just cannot take it! He rams! Punches! throws punch after punch at the punching bag! Till the moment he finds Zoya his porcelain  stunning wife standing  behind the swinging  tough  leather suspended  hard bag! His primitive urge to  purge his rage suddenly  down grades.. as he fixes his gaze upon her sad face. He  can read  her pain, remorse ,regret of something she was made to do! Adi tries to react by becoming furious again! he finds her suffering, unfair and unacceptable! She needn't seek his pardon, he knows where Zoya stands for him!

But Zoya too knows Adi is her genie of the lamp..  his husband loyalty appeases his wife when he tells her he is her supernatural being with super human powers at all times alert and ready for her beckon and call! He will answer to her bidding when ever she  summons him! But Adi's jest apart! Zoya is aware that her beloved genie cannot reveal to her the secret of whose behind driving her  mad ?playing mind games with her? I think its in Zoya's hands to reveal to her Adi what's really troubling her only then he can magically remove her troubles!

But Zoya fears that should she reveals her anxieties.. her text message that commanded her to put up the drunken stupor act to disgrace the family! The outcome will on be  more  family discord,even to such an extent that it would be like trying to put back the genie back in the bottle! Adi actually, tells his mother that its Zoya whom she dislikes!  that has faith that his mother is not to be blamed for the sake of family harmony. We see how hard Adi tries to keep calm for the sake of the family  because Zoya wants him to do so. Its disappointing his family especially his mother fails to see the concerted efforts that both Adi and Zoya both make.

Zoya tries to coax her genie back into the bottle, by teaching him a truth, how hard it is  to achieve  respect and love.  Yet how easy  it is to lose both  by,  one mistake! She asks for his pardon, that her deplorable actions  made his family lose their love and respect! Adi is supportive. Offers to carry her anxiety upon his shoulders. Soothes her by not losing her peace, she'll see in time things will be  fine. Zoya's  appeals for his support in organizing their wedding reception. Adi is relived to see how Zoya bounces back to her old go get self! organize events! This contrasts with his disbelief  and slight anger ,when he discovers what Zoya arranged! The drastic change of theme she choses, leaves Adi too, almost rashly misjudging  his dear wife!

Zoya needed to have all four Hoodas out of the house  for the surprise party prep. Its obvious had the family known about what Zoya planned to do the idea may have been dismissed! Its amazing though, how Pooja's embarrassing episode for Hoodas, turns out to be an occasion where lost respect in the public eye is retrieved more so for the larger Hooda family ,than Zoya  herself..

Filling into departed souls shoes! A mystery  woman calls Zoya reminds her, been a year since Pooja  died. Already  Zoya is  looking to fill Pooja's shoes  by setting up a party to celebrate Adi and her wedding! Zoya challenges the mystery woman to threaten her to her face! still the woman intimidates her, four family members are out of the house! already her FIL had a stone pelted on him! Again  Zoya's fear grips her! is this fear of harm to her family, prompt the change of the theme of the party??  Although Zoya and Adi had forgiven their cheating partners! but no formal ceremony was carried out for the departed Pooja and Yash!

The scene shows how demise and rebirth happens alongside. The departed souls worship shows respect for the dead. Acceptance  of their worldly love they never lived to enjoy. Destiny shows, how for those who were left behind  love happens again.In the most unlikely place! That out of the ashes of Pooja and Yash love.. comes alive a love that is meant to begin afresh, anew! Pure love bound by sacred vows! Unlike a love that came about after dishonouring their marital vows.Pooja's solitary framed  photographed, garlanded by dead flowers! contrasts with the real fresh flowers framed in Adi and Zoya's framed wedding photograph. Pooja's photo graph stands alone. Without a partner or husband. Her relationship with Yash was never bound in the vows of marriage..

The mystery caller wants to let out the genie of the lamp! to create a shocking impact on the family. A wedding reception party turns out to be a memorial service ! colours turn white.  Guests that Harsh wanted to attend are none other than Anjana's  kitty friends with their husbands, all clad in white. The friend who bad mouthed Zoya for  couldn't wait to fit into Adi dead's wife's shoes! now praises Zoya and in turn Anjana, for not  forgetting to organize prayers and worship for Adi's  departed  wife Pooja! Interesting  how  adherence to rituals  moulds the thinking of society.  people  change their views easily if backed by faith.   

Adi puts Yash photo next to  Pooja and both Adi and Zoya pray for their  departed souls. Offertory for the crows  relates to annual   day of departed  souls.  Stems from belief in Hinduism , that crows are symbolic of ancestors. The "caw they make, relates to the Sanskrit term "Ka, i.e why? The crows caw, reminds the living to delve   upon questions, why they live? why others die?  The crows as seen feeding off the earth,  are deemed to be a link between the dead and the living. The crows are seen to be carriers of messages between the living and the dead. The two black crows who feed over the offertory given by  Zoya, may well be seen as Pooja and Yash. When Zoya turns her back to leave, they caw! Is this a warning for Zoya  of some unseen treachery and plotting against her and Adi? warning of deceptive presences? In the guise of familial roles[my thoughts, I may be incorrect]

Well if their cawing is ominous and foreboding. Then the precap reveals, the offertory  knocks receivers into unconsciousness ,including Adi! Seems   the crow's caw, Ka, contains some questions to be raised. Why  such unexplained events around Zoya and Adi  continue to happen? Even  the act of giving departed souls  a befitting send off is not spared... the pair of black crows die after pecking at the offertory???  Why so? Zoya thinks she obeyed orders, reminders given by the mystery  woman.. why does Anjana refuse to eat Prasad made by Zoya?? what is Anjana's reason to reiterate that Zoya made the offertory?? hamlet53 13.10.18

I find the episode engaging. Whereby Zoya and Adi  follow the spiritual directive of praying for departed souls, namely Pooja and Yash. Whose death becomes a reason for Zoya and Adi to become one. Yet alongside, Zoya  is under attack  from unknown forces who target her psychologically. This gives Adi all the more reason for being her fortress and rock! is  the mystery  woman Sakshi? not dead but alive after her fall! mistress puppeteer ! controlling all in Hooda house like puppets on strings she  pulls.. or is Anjana posing to be Sakshi?

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as always❤️
kal ka epi was a headache..😵 but liked a few parts😆

Anjana when nothing else works for her. She tries the strategy of blaming herself, to win familial empathy. Zoya intervenes and on her part, seeks both parents pardon! Appeals to Harsh as a daughter to grant her the one chance to make amend for her mistakes!  

and zoya said sorry to both papa hooda and anjana.. anjana playing the sympathy card here uff🤢.. i just loved how papa hooda calls her 'bachcha' makes me fall in love with him🤣

How can Aditya  weigh Zoya's conscious efforts at winning  Anjana  over, and his mothers ways of putting Zoya down? he just cannot take it! He rams! Punches! throws punch after punch at the punching bag! Till the moment he finds Zoya his porcelain  stunning wife standing  behind the swinging  tough  leather suspended  hard bag!But Zoya too knows Adi is her genie of the lamp..  his husband loyalty appeases his wife when he tells her he is her supernatural being with super human powers at all times alert and ready for her beckon and call! 

how hot was harshad looking here uff☺️... harshad shirtless is like thandak to the eyes☺️.. all his anger could be seen there.. ☺️
can we please get a hot jinn like him? i mean how cute was 'tumhara hukum'

Adi puts Yash photo next to  Pooja and both Adi and Zoya pray for their  departed souls. Offertory for the crows  relates to annual   day of departed  souls.  Stems from belief in Hinduism , that crows are symbolic of ancestors. The "caw they make, relates to the Sanskrit term "Ka, i.e why? The crows caw, reminds the living to delve   upon questions, why they live? why others die?  

this was sooo unexpected.. i mean WHAT?😲 but adi getting that frame of yash.. both of them respecting those souls was nice to see😊.. but again frame aaya kahaan se? noor to nahi le aayi thi suitcase main🤣

and precap was NOT cool at all.. i hope it's just zoya's imagination.. really wanna see what zoya does now.. i hope she plays smart.. and both adiya stay together fight together!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post as always❤️ hello Saturday Maryam😃.. I accept your heart for the boxing scene!

kal ka epi was a headache..😵 but liked a few parts😆
it was contrary to what  was expected! but had depth meaning
Anjana when nothing else works for her. She tries the strategy of blaming herself, to win familial empathy. Zoya intervenes and on her part, seeks both parents pardon! Appeals to Harsh as a daughter to grant her the one chance to make amend for her mistakes!  

and zoya said sorry to both papa hooda and anjana.. anjana playing the sympathy card here uff🤢.. i just loved how papa hooda calls her 'bachcha' makes me fall in love with him🤣
well she has acting up her maternal sleeve to bind the hooda men
How can Aditya  weigh Zoya's conscious efforts at winning  Anjana  over, and his mothers ways of putting Zoya down? he just cannot take it! He rams! Punches! throws punch after punch at the punching bag! Till the moment he finds Zoya his porcelain  stunning wife standing  behind the swinging  tough  leather suspended  hard bag!But Zoya too knows Adi is her genie of the lamp..  his husband loyalty appeases his wife when he tells her he is her supernatural being with super human powers at all times alert and ready for her beckon and call! 

how hot was harshad looking here uff☺️... harshad shirtless is like thandak to the eyes☺️.. all his anger could be seen there.. ☺️    wot? to the eyes?😆  haaa haaa.. you know what I thought of  this scene... with or without show of biceps Harshad is a fine star!⭐️⭐️
can we please get a hot jinn like him? i mean how cute was 'tumhara hukum'
yeshhh😆 loved the way he folded his arms and knotted his biceps with a funny nod! loved this bit

great shots👏👏  he won in his mission... his wife smiles ,smiles, smiles demurely

Adi puts Yash photo next to  Pooja and both Adi and Zoya pray for their  departed souls. Offertory for the crows  relates to annual   day of departed  souls.  Stems from belief in Hinduism , that crows are symbolic of ancestors. The "caw they make, relates to the Sanskrit term "Ka, i.e why? The crows caw, reminds the living to delve   upon questions, why they live? why others die?  
Maryam... I amended the thoughts... was watching episode again with my cuz.. apparently the two crows die... some clue they are giving to Zoya???
this was sooo unexpected.. i mean WHAT?😲 but adi getting that frame of yash.. both of them respecting those souls was nice to see😊.. but again frame aaya kahaan se? noor to nahi le aayi thi suitcase main🤣    yes...   totally unexpected... waise Maryam.. I wonder if Harsh  helped Zoya in organising the event?  without any one knowing.. especially Anjana! he gave   Zoya  the pictures??

and precap was NOT cool at all.. i hope it's just zoya's imagination.. really wanna see what zoya does now.. i hope she plays smart.. and both adiya stay together fight together!
aacha me didn't think  it could be her imagination..  but good thinking Maryam... story is getting  interesting... 
thanks for some more great shots... I personally thought Zoya loved lovely in white.. did you notice the rest of the family  was...not in white... the   episode had symbolic connotations  for sure... much love for an interesting feedback... love,yours hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hammie!!!!! I've finally caught up 😃 I'm still traveling but internet decided to be kind today so managed comment 😃
I'll be honest, the entire ep was quite creepy and gave a weird vibe overall. However I loved your analysis of the ep, it was very thought provoking. 

How can Aditya weight Zoya's conscious efforts at winning  Anjana  over, and his mothers ways of putting Zoya down? he just cannot take it!  I really feel bad for Aditya, he's being pulled in two separate directions, one side is his mother and the other his wife. The poor guy is stuck in the middle trying to maintain balance. Although right now his scale is tipped towards Zoya, it remains to be seen if it changes in the future even if it's only temporarily. 

I think its in Zoya's hands to reveal to her Adi what's really troubling her only then he can magically remove her troubles! This is the main reason why it's so important for Zoya to tell Aditya, he would know exactly how to deal with the situation. We've seen in the past how Aditya has skillfully gotten Zoya out of tricky situations on more than one occasion and this time would be no different. 

We see how hard Adi tries to keep calm for the sake of the family  because Zoya wants him to do so. She's truly a positive influence on him, she is keeping things in order when they could be blown out of proportion. Also I loved how anytime Aditya was going to lose his cool cuz of Anjana's remarks during the barsi, Zoya's one touch immediately calmed him. Only she can tame his anger even in the worst of situations. 

This contrasts with his disbelief  and slight anger ,when he discovers what Zoya arranged! The drastic change of theme she choses, leaves Adi too, almost rashly misjudging  his dear wife! Oh gosh Hammie, I legit had the wind knocked out of me when I saw the barsi stuff so the Hoodas must've been hella shocked and Aditya especially must've felt like he got punched right in the gut seeing it all. 

Its amazing though, how Pooja's embarrassing episode for Hoodas, turns out to be an occasion where lost respect in the public eye is retrieved more so for the larger Hooda family ,than Zoya  herself.. very well said. While the previous DIL caused the family public shame, the current DIL is trying to bring back the family's lost respect.

but no formal ceremony was carried out for the departed Pooja and Yash! Very true and it was nice to see how far AdiYa have come from poosh's last rites to now. Previously Aditya had walked out and Zoya wasn't allowed in which left them both unsettled in their own way. But here there was a calmness to both of them, they were finally giving an official send off to their exes. 

That out of the ashes of Pooja and Yash love.. comes alive a love that is meant to begin afresh, anew! Pure love bound by scared vows! Unlike a love that came about after dishonouring their marital vows. I LOVE THIS!!!! You've summed up both couples' relationship perfectly! 

Is this a warning for Zoya  of some unseen treachery and plotting against her and Adi? warning of deceptive presences? In the guise of familial roles this is a very intriguing thought and it will be interesting if this is indeed how things proceed from here on out. 

Why so? Zoya thinks she obeyed orders, reminders given by the mystery  woman Hammie I've been thinking, what if there's not one person but two people at play? And I mean two independent identities, one is the blackmailer woman but the other is still an unknown entity. Cuz the blackmailer woman's motives are clear, she wants to keep AdiYa apart cuz she wants Pooja to stay alive in Hooda house AND she wants to use Zoya to destroy Hoodas. While the reason behind these two things is unclear, we at least know what's the purpose of her texts. But the attacks during the wedding on AdiYa; first the accident, then the lighting falling and then the snake, all show that someone is after their lives. The accident came for Aditya, lighting for both and the snake for Zoya which means that the person is after BOTH of them. Their motive is completely different to what the blackmailer said. The alarm clock prank was just to scare Zoya, it wasn't an actual attempt on Aditya's life. Same with the stone being thrown at Papa Hooda. The blackmailer is playing mind games with Zoya and trying to control her but not trying to actually take anyone's life (at least that's the impression so far).
Hamlet53 thumbnail
yeahh! you done is sparkx! wanted you to comment on this one... 
]Hammie!!!!! I've finally caught up 😃 I'm still traveling but internet decided to be kind today so managed comment 😃  travelling... my second love after writing... oh WIFI is the first facility  to be checked !
I'll be honest, the entire ep was quite creepy and gave a weird vibe overall. However I loved your analysis of the ep, it was very thought provoking. 
 yes you could say that, unexpected..   
How can Aditya weight Zoya's conscious efforts at winning  Anjana  over, and his mothers ways of putting Zoya down? he just cannot take it!  I really feel bad for Aditya, he's being pulled in two separate directions, one side is his mother and the other his wife. The poor guy is stuck in the middle trying to maintain balance. Although right now his scale is tipped towards Zoya, it remains to be seen if it changes in the future even if it's only temporarily. 
the scales will keeping tipping.. poor AdI  is brought into it.. and then in yesterday's episode his maa judges him biased towards his wife.. well I don't blame him! 
I think its in Zoya's hands to reveal to her Adi what's really troubling her only then he can magically remove her troubles! This is the main reason why it's so important for Zoya to tell Aditya, he would know exactly how to deal with the situation. We've seen in the past how Aditya has skillfully gotten Zoya out of tricky situations on more than one occasion and this time would be no different. 
to move the suspense  .. zoya was commanded not to tell Adi.. it'll endanger his life!
We see how hard Adi tries to keep calm for the sake of the family  because Zoya wants him to do so. She's truly a positive influence on him, she is keeping things in order when they could be blown out of proportion. Also I loved how anytime Aditya was going to lose his cool cuz of Anjana's remarks during the barsi, Zoya's one touch immediately calmed him. Only she can tame his anger even in the worst of situations. 
her efforts can only be seen as peaceful as opposed to accelerating  disorder within her new family!
This contrasts with his disbelief  and slight anger ,when he discovers what Zoya arranged! The drastic change of theme she choses, leaves Adi too, almost rashly misjudging  his dear wife! Oh gosh Hammie, I legit had the wind knocked out of me when I saw the barsi stuff so the Hoodas must've been hella shocked and Aditya especially must've felt like he got punched right in the gut seeing it all. 
it was shock treatment...
Its amazing though, how Pooja's embarrassing episode for Hoodas, turns out to be an occasion where lost respect in the public eye is retrieved more so for the larger Hooda family ,than Zoya  herself.. very well said. While the previous DIL caused the family public shame, the current DIL is trying to bring back the family's lost respect.
Zoya is aware the family name, credibility  needed to be put back in place..and we know how Harsh too makes a big deal about it..
but no formal ceremony was carried out for the departed Pooja and Yash! Very true and it was nice to see how far AdiYa have come from poosh's last rites to now. Previously Aditya had walked out and Zoya wasn't allowed in which left them both unsettled in their own way. But here there was a calmness to both of them, they were finally giving an official send off to their exes. 
you put is so rightly sparkx.. forgiveness granted zoya andAdi free to move on
That out of the ashes of Pooja and Yash love.. comes alive a love that is meant to begin afresh, anew! Pure love bound by scared vows! Unlike a love that came about after dishonouring their marital vows. I LOVE THIS!!!! You've summed up both couples' relationship perfectly! 
it was  sad.. but nevertheless the dead lovers  came about after  cheating their own partners
Is this a warning for Zoya  of some unseen treachery and plotting against her and Adi? warning of deceptive presences? In the guise of familial roles this is a very intriguing thought and it will be interesting if this is indeed how things proceed from here on out. 

Why so? Zoya thinks she obeyed orders, reminders given by the mystery  woman Hammie I've been thinking, what if there's not one person but two people at play? And I mean two independent identities, one is the blackmailer woman but the other is still an unknown entity. Cuz the blackmailer woman's motives are clear, she wants to keep AdiYa apart cuz she wants Pooja to stay alive in Hooda house AND she wants to use Zoya to destroy Hoodas. While the reason behind these two things is unclear, we at least know what's the purpose of her texts. But the attacks during the wedding on AdiYa; first the accident, then the lighting falling and then the snake, all show that someone is after their lives. The accident came for Aditya, lighting for both and the snake for Zoya which means that the person is after BOTH of them. Their motive is completely different to what the blackmailer said. The alarm clock prank was just to scare Zoya, it wasn't an actual attempt on Aditya's life. Same with the stone being thrown at Papa Hooda. The blackmailer is playing mind games with Zoya and trying to control her but not trying to actually take anyone's life (at least that's the impression so far).
and you have recapped it very well...  objectively I can see a pattern... and before I came to your comment.. saw a new promo... about two people ,one new and the other I  always suspected was out to get both senior and Adi Hoodas! and I was sure it is Sakshi returning from the dead!    well mate more thrills...  thanks for   catching up with my work you are  a⭐️... feel so good... listen you enjoy  your gadding about, my regards to mum... much love yours hammie