AN ANUPRE OS:i will protect you!

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sitting in the jail was not difficult as he had imagined . Unless you had somebody like prerna beside . How easily she could draw philosophies on love .
"anurag!! Are you listening? she asked , taking a pause from her own world.
"hmmm...he said looking into her orbes.
"anurag...she stretched a little bit more, as he caught the movement of her eyebrows in the perfect way.
"what are you thinking? she clapped in front of him.
"about you...he told , as clear he could be. Yes he was thinking about this girl , for reasons known only to god.
"good choice ! " she said promptly , making anurag smile lazily. He could think of other possible answers girls would give him on his this remark.

His smile didn't had a great life. A sudden shiver went down his spine. This girl who could laugh in the darkness of police station, this girl who could make him laugh sitting on a wooden table, can also look the lowest in brightness of ceremonies, her eyes constantly searching for an answer hidden in infinity.

Like a series he could remember her timeline , from durga pooja till Naveen babu.
"are you happy? he asked her .
"for what ? " prerna asked as if she doesn't know.
"I am asking you this since late , prerna pls tell, don't be afraid, nobody would know...anurag insisted , he had been telling this to her for a long time now.
She lowered her eyelids , rolled her eyes, looked at him and refused. A BLANK EXPRESSION.

"Oh gosh prerna!! How can somebody be like that , ...anurag continued his mumbling
"aren't you exhausted anurag?prerna asked "why do you care for me ! I know we are friends , but you need not to be stressed out. She said with all her might. Only she knew how badly she wants to tell him the truth .

"friends are meant to care! anurag told.

2 HOURS LATER
Mohini basu had just stromed out of the police station. "we cant bail your son out, their bail will be issued tomorrow morning , least by 8A.M was what the police had told her.
She had cried holding anurag's hands , moloy was worried too. But anyways anurag had consoled her. It wont take more than 6 hours to be out from their. He could tolerate this much , just like other are doing.

He had fallen asleep on the wooden table , as prerna sat beside him. She could now let her tears fall, when nobody sees them.
"I am so sorry anurag!

as anurag shifted a bit , she could hear him mumble water!
she went across her cell and fetched some water .
"anurag !! have it "she softly said

Anurag opened his eyes and slurped the water . he could see her tear stained face .were you crying? he asked and all what prerna could do was have fresh pack of tears once again.
"Prerna! anurag came forward and wiped away her tears.
"I am so sorry!! she said and both were left out to figure out different reasons of the confession.

Next morning both were out of the police custody.

2 Days later
Anurag was searching for prerna , in the college. He had to give some books and nowdays he always wanted to be on her side, to protect her from unknown reasons and dangers:His Naveen mamu! Something was fishy abut this guy.

He stopped immediately . he saw prerna being dictated by Naveen babu outside , towards his car. She didn't wanted to go , anybody could make out.

"the shopping is already over! Now where is he taking her !thought anurag.
Without wasting anymore time he rushed towards his SUV , and started following them .

Naveen: I need to take you somewhere special.
Prerna : pls let me attend my college.
Naveen :what is the use , now you have to live in big houses , no need of going to lame places.

The car stopped beside a five star hotel .
as they checked in anurag followed suit.

"I need to make her wear that saree. ! anyhow Naveen thought.
"Where are we going! prerna sked furiously, which didn't go unnoticed by anurag.

"we are going to change our clothes, there is a function we need to attend.Naveen answered.

They took the elevator , till the eleventh floor.
ANurag enquired from the receptionist about the details of the room. He walked fast and decided to take the stairs , he won't get noticed this way.

"wear this prerna !fast Naveen threw the same saree he had bought for her.
"I won't wear this , I am better off in my clothes!prerna retorted
"this is not a middle class function! It's a high class party! Now my dears , pls go and wear this or we may stay here , anyways this place is too cozy! he told squeezing prerna's hands.
"don't do this!
"then wear it!Naveen told.

as prerna came out , she searched for a pin. She could feel a hand slid down her pallu.  It was Naveen.
"what are you doing!!!! prerna realized his intentions.
"who wants, to go for a party , when such a beautiful girl is here! Come my darling "Naveen told opening up on his evil intentions.

shut up! prerna shouted as she slapped him hard.
"good for you !! " she said.

navven lost his cool and twisted prerna's hands. She wailed in pain.

Anurag was already on the 11th floor. "1105 , where is this! as he searched for the room.

Naveen babu pushed prerna on the bed, and forced himself upon her.
"Help!!! she shouted as he dug his teeth on her skin.

"prerna !! "anurag stompped the door from outside. Naveen got startled .

"anurag!!! What is he doing here! No No...if he sees this , is should leave! he ran to the other outlet.

"anurag! Prerna  whisphered as she cried bitterly.

The door was broke open by anurag as he he was surprised by the hell condition of the room.

Prerna ran from the other corner and hugged him tight.
she cried till her eyes gave in.Everything is fine now!!! Prerna . pls stop crying. He could see marks of the devil on her body. I wont let anything happen to you!!

too filmy i guess so how was it guys?

Edited by nancy56 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's amazing , can you make it a SS ?
risika1025 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome plz can u make it SS
sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nicely written.. enjoyed reading it & didn't want it to end...was looking for more.