I'm so proud of Nandini

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Clearly Kunal is the biggest loser of all time, he sleeps with his wife unprotected and persuades a broken woman to love him back. This man is a lustful piece of turd. Anyways, I'm so proud of Nandini keeping the sister code alive and realizing she made a mistake, while her relationship with Mauli will never be the same she did the right thing. Hopefully Mauli has the kid anyways and raises him/her alone while Kunal has to pay up for alimony and child support. #itswhathedeserves
But ofc CVS are gonna find a way to mess up a good plot by making Nandini pregnant 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watch it as a comedy you will feel much better 😆 I am watching as am watching a child channel some sort of cartoon 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Did nandini say she made a mistake?
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my! The standards have become so low as to be non existent...
Proud of Nandani👏👏yeah the way I am proud of raavan
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Did nandini say she made a mistake?

No... she is GIFTING him to Mauli..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
slowly slowly cvs will bring our old Nandini back .it. is good. that she give nice answer to Kunal and remain firm in her decision

i like Nandini stern answer   to Kunal that she doesn't not own him so it is not necessary to give him explanation

and according to me Kunal is worst character   . when Nandini ask him to leave house .how he is behaving with Nandini

Kunal never   love anyone of this two ladies .he just wants two ladies should love him .if anyone stop refusing to love him
he will eat both ladies

Kunal forcing Nandini to love him is utterly disgusting Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

No... she is GIFTING him to Mauli..

She didn't say it was a mistake didn't say for once that for mauli leave me.She said you love me so you leave me. Where is the guilt?
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nandini did not feel guilty for her wrong doing or realise her mistake, she is leaving Kunal because she gave him as a gift. Gift kya hai, is he a toy ? She does not repent.
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Oh my! The standards have become so low as to be non existent...

Proud of Nandani👏👏yeah the way I am proud of raavan

Everyone have their opinions, perspectives and the reasons for it. This forums is a place where this different perspectives and opinions can be discussed. If you do not agree with it, you are more than welcome to put forth your side of debate or ignore it completely but mocking them or the post is really not the way to go.
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

She didn't say it was a mistake didn't say for once that for mauli leave me.She said you love me so you leave me. Where is the guilt?

According to her, its not at all mistake. it just divine love which she couldnt control after trying A LOTTT

She is just returning  Kunal as a birthday gift - not even for a microsecond she is guilty of what she has done.