Keeping anup jalota over neha pedse

Posted: 5 years ago
Why did Bb do it? Keeping a boring contestant like anup jalota and evicting neha. Does salman or anyone has power has a problem neha being on show? Aisa kuch bol diya jo edit kar diya gaya. I can't believe they evicted neha. I m sure the pay they offer anup is much more than what they offer neha. Worst desicion in history of Bb. The season is a flop. One contestant was gaining popularity they evicted her lol.
ya that was kinda pathetic... There wasn't any footage of SR until Sree came. Goes to show you who is giving more content and who deserves to stay. But I sense Anup is next on BB's eviction list so it's ok.
Jalota toh Kheir bohat badi hasti hain keeping Urvashi,Kisan ,Tighty,Jasleen,Srishti jaise freeloaders over Neha 
Ye baat Hazam nahi hui
why isn't neha  going to secret room too?
BB out of their mind
Nehha was top 5 material... glamour bhi khatam BB ka

Worst and unfair it is

Leaving this season now...last weekend as BB viewer uske baad KBC 

Hope trp aur neeche Jaye

Fixed
Keeping anup and eliminating Neha is one thing which i couldn't digest! BB has gone mad😕
With jalota they have plan to create a triangle love story inside main house, Neha was probably not giving enough content.
Accha hua , best decision , thankyou big biss👏
This is not the first time!
same happened with Karan in Season 10, he got highest vote and ended up being evicted cause he wasn't entertaining enough and provide enough content. Neha was strong and good contestant she got evicted cause she didnt provide enough content.
I just dont understand what's the point of evicting her she just started the game, unlike jalota who seems to come for holiday.
Heard that a wild card celeb is coming, hope its none other than neha, but the chances r very slim
What a mad decision... 
Bb is pagal or what... Y throw celebrities n keep nalak pol like urvashi... Saurabh... Anup in the show... 
Bakwas season