Bepannah,my thoughts, Kitty- cornered!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 150 11.10.18  Kitty-cornered!

The phrase came to my mind after seeing Anjana surrounded by her social group of friends often assemble in each others houses for kitty parties, where traditionally amount of money  is contributed to a pool or reserve. This time the meeting  marks the unveiling of the new bride Anjana's son Aditya has got himself. By the looks of things its about unveiling  taunts about how Hooda's reputation is seen socially. That Adi remarries, less than a year of his previous wife's demise Being a clique of socialites and common acquaintances the gathering is aimed to scrutinize Aditya s new bride! ! Adi too unveils his polite veiled threats to the aunties, that he wont be amused if they pick on his wife! The episode is an interesting one with underlying meanings. To begin with the title itself is being in a diagonal position, especially outward from the corner of a square. Looking at the Hooda family its similar to a square, both parents and their two sons, joined with each other at equal angles. Both Pooja and now Zoya as far as Anjana perceives are kitty cornered diagonally to sub-divide the four sided right angled shape into two equilateral  triangles! Anjana has always been preoccupied with keeping her three men linked with her more like being the apex of triangle!  

Adi's clear and reference to the kitty group aunties  of  marrying for love and looking out for his wife Zoya , reduces Anjana into giving a stereotypical  comment, that a mother may give up  her all for her son. Yet  once he gets married  the mothers status is greatly changed. I will say, this has been a failing with Anjana, which she uses ,  both to collect sympathy and create tension in  Adi's married life!  Anjana's  power position in the house is also unveiled by the taunts of her friends, that  Adi's the son who slipped out of her net!, she'd better not lose her grip over her second son Arjun! Such   a pity son's marriage is seen by society as a drastic change in domestic dynamics  as the battle of  kitty cornering between daughter in law and mother in law comes into place !    Zoya now stands at the risk of being kitty cornered, by Anjana, as events show and as we see in this episode she seems to have the motives to conspire against Zoya to harm her in  one way or another! Adi leaving the house signals to Zoya being the sitting duck, ready to be shot at by the predator!

Zoya's drunk and disorderly behaviour at her unveiling ceremony is sure an exposure of being herself if she had the chance! The unveiling ceremony also becomes a gathering where it's almost like seeing Zoya exposing, uncovering, Anjana and her friends sham hypocrisy and affectation! Its like what Zoya's alter ego be like? would she be justified in telling the home truths  about these shallow  mates of her mil who are so embroiled  in their trivial superficial  talk that half  given the chance she'd rather show them the door! But as we  get to see in the episode, Zoya is real but somehow unreal too! Some conspiracy is finely hatched against her. She has been given a dose of losing herself by someone?

The funniest part of this traditional scene is the bride comes unveiled, flaunting her beauty and her brazen nerves! for Anjana's classy friends to see! Well they come to witness a ceremony and they sure get to see something out of the ordinary! Zoya is at the top of her inebriated world! lucky for her when she loses her balance! It's a fall right into the brawny arms of her husband Aditya Hooda! The Hooda male who remarried again and this time for love! what's more he's not ashamed to  admit his sane decision! Adi in scooping Zoya in his arms boldly gives the statement to all women present , that he well never let his wife fall! He will right there behind her when she stumbles. Adi very nearly gives the message  to his mother too, leave his wife to him, he'll deal with her, besides he suspects foul play in this whole affair from start to finish!

However the episode plays with anomalies too. If this someone is Anjana ? why would she  deliberately put at stake! pool in the kitty!  her, reputation, her image ,and reduce herself into a laughing stock before her friends? On account of Zoya's  behaviour? Well this variance is what she holds before her son Adi, to weaken Zoya's goody, goody image in the house! Anjana puts on her deceptive act, before Adi, apologizes to her friends on behalf of both Adi and Zoya. emotionally black mails him by giving Zoya credence of her friends. That she will change her friends if they poke fun at Zoya. she will also  ignore that her personal and family's respect will  go viral! That she will swallow everything as long as both Zoya and him don't leave home! Anjana in a crafty manner gives credence to Zoya despite her drunken behaviour , to win Adi's respect. But Adi  gradually begins to get the picture of his mothers reality. she is far to honey tongued to be taken seriously.

Behind closed doors Adi bends over and whispers to his inebriated the vow Zoya  verbalized at their wedding but his heart echoed too! Today brings the situation to apply the theory into practice! That  when a situation involving her baffles him? as to how and why  events turned ugly at her unveiling ceremony? Adi repeats his vow, that  he believes that she will do wrong she needn't worry as both of them will fight what ever trial confronts them. Adi's vow , makes him act  opposite and contrary  to what is expected of him. Anjana expects that he will pull the roof down upon Zoya regards her drunken misconduct unbecoming that of  a Hooda daughter in law. Adi instead openly upholds his wife was set up!

Some more truths come to surface to show Zoya is put in a kitty- cornered position . Harsh is furious about Zoya's behaviour. Once again ,as I always maintained Harsh puts his family public image forefront. He hushed Pooja's death.. accepted Adi and Zoya wedding, to maintain family reputation!. After the Zoya incident, heis livid about his family honour and respectability being trampled  barefacedly  by Zoya's  disgraceful act. Adi too digs his heels in and challenges his Pa's brisk change of attitude towards  a girl he not so long ago maintained was like a daughter to him! I would say , it's a good thing Adi sees his fathers too colours  too due to the event that unwarrantedly accuses Zoya! can any of his parent be trusted?

For respite both brothers join heads together and both unanimously agree that Zoya is without fault. Adi believes, someone is out to undo efforts that Zoya puts in painstakingly into  working things between her and  his  mother Anjana. Adi suspects some scheming and plotting. By who?Arjun will surely keep his eyes and ears open.  He is one solid support for two people he loves, Adi and Zoya.

Zoya comes around.. even though she was out she could sense Adi's support, the stalwart honouring of their vows. Zoya is flooded by memories when she saw a pattern in all the untoward occurrences that both were subjected. Still no one believed her. what makes her think, any one would believe her now? she fears her family may conclude, she imagines  unnecessarily! As it stands, the recent spate of text messages ,all seem to create discord between her and her new family. She feels cornered by her own hesitation of revealing, being terrified and plagued by the text messages! How  can she tell Adi that she was commanded to drink a glass of juice,in return for his fathers life? she knows if she reveals all before Adi , she can  prove her innocence but Zoya reckons , there might be chaos in the mild climate within the family. Knowing Adi ,he will exert, pressure and effort into  locating the culprit!! Does Zoya fear his mother may be behind this? how can she split Adi from his mother? So ,I reckon, Zoya  with holds her piece   for the sake of family peace! I wonder what Zoya would say about Harsh's sudden change of outlook towards her?

But then again, its Adi who will fight Zoya's case. He investigates, gathers proof to prove Zoya's innocence and churns up the issue of going by motives.. that its his mother who on the basis of motives put Zoya's whole family behind bars! And as such, going by the past , plenty implicates that in this fresh maligning Zoya incident her hand may be in stirring things up! Adi  gives proof Zoya's glass contained traces of spirit , Anjana denies, blames Victor ..adi accuses his mother she has the motive to conspire against Zoya.. as she has always  disliked Zoya! so this is motive enough to get her drunk so that she disgraces herself.So Anjana can pin Zoya with the stigma  of disgracing the family before Anjana's kitty party friends .for on this family issue Harsh will most definitely side with her, and most certainly not compromise with Adi! or Zoya! so seems Anjana's fresh  strategy  is to kitty corner both Adi and Zoya! sow discord between Harsh and this freshly married couple! i.e divide and rule!  

Noor's feedback to her mother about her visit to return Zoya's belongings is to taunt. Yes her sisters happy, as she can be! If she didn't put a wager on her own happiness, Zoya wouldn't have taken such a step to marry Adi against the wishes of Waseem.  Roshnaq still wants to know about her daughters welfare , unfortunately for her! she finds out fresh thunder storm brews up against her daughter in Hooda house! 

Thus continues the story, between two lovers, two warring  families, and how some mistakes are kept to promote unforgiveness and hardheartedness for personal ego purposes! Adi's scenes with Zoya are poignant. How a husband, has faith in the integrity of his wife. its all about putting sacred vows into practice. Leading and following as and when the need arises! Will Zoya too, once her mind has cleared up from the real booze that clouded her senses, allow her in reality, to over come her fear of keeping secrets from her husband?

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hammie🤗
perfect timing.. i just switched on my lappy and came here!😆
beautiful post❤️
maine sharaab pi hai hammie🤣

Adi's clear and reference to the kitty group aunties  of  marrying for love and looking out for his wife Zoya , reduces Anjana into giving a stereotypical  comment, that a mother may give up  her all for her son.

the way he said kiku auntyyy.. meri zoya ko zayada tang mat karna haha his smile and anjana being jealous ofcourse😆

Zoya's drunk and disorderly behaviour at her unveiling ceremony is sure an exposure of being herself if she had the chance! The unveiling ceremony also becomes a gathering where it's almost like seeing Zoya exposing, uncovering, Anjana and her friends sham hypocrisy and affectation! Its like what Zoya's alter ego be like? 

zoya gave me maya vibes in the beginning🤣 she nailed it no doubt.. it was too funny but the annoying part was aunties making videos.. i mea seriously🤢

Adi very nearly gives the message  to his mother too, leave his wife to him, he'll deal with her, besides he suspects foul play in this whole affair from start to finish!

and our adi enters.. holds her.. anjana being all dramatic.. such a drama queen🤢.. loved how adi supported her.. and zoya shed a tear💔.. really felt bad for zoya💔

Behind closed doors Adi bends over and whispers to his inebriated the vow Zoya  verbalized at their wedding but his heart echoed too! Today brings the situation to apply the theory into practice! That  when a situation involving her baffles him? as to how and why  events turned ugly at her unveiling ceremony? Adi repeats his vow, that  he believes that she will do wrong she needn't worry as both of them will fight what ever trial confronts them.

adi trusts her.. he knows she can't do anything wrong.. he is being such a nice hubby❤️

But then again, its Adi who will fight Zoya's case. He investigates, gathers proof to prove Zoya's innocence and churns up the issue of going by motives.. that its his mother who on the basis of motives put Zoya's whole family behind bars! And as such, going by the past , plenty implicates that in this fresh maligning Zoya incident her hand may be in stirring things up! Adi  gives proof Zoya's glass contained traces of spirit , Anjana denies, blames Victor

still a mystery.. whether she got drunk or not.. who was behind all this is gonna stay a mystery for a bit🤔... loved adi k epic dialogues .. 2 mins noodles🤣

noor on the other hand is being too immature as i said it earlier.. the precap was too HOT!☺️ just waiting for that☺️

and just wanted to add this beautiful parallel i saw on insta😳
Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

hammie🤗    helooo Maryam😃😃 

perfect timing.. i just switched on my lappy and came here!😆 and then I had to pop out to the shops
beautiful post❤️   ohhh wow collecting the heart... it was a engaging episode.. Zoya needed a burst of a cold shower! 
maine sharaab pi hai hammie🤣  hain???  youu  you.. erhhh  I pretended she was not drunk..saying it as it is to the aunty ji's     all they do is blah! blah! blah!

Adi's clear and reference to the kitty group aunties  of  marrying for love and looking out for his wife Zoya , reduces Anjana into giving a stereotypical  comment, that a mother may give up  her all for her son.

the way he said kiku auntyyy.. meri zoya ko zayada tang mat karna haha his smile and anjana being jealous ofcourse😆    ohh I clapped!  you tell these gossip mongers! and this is a great shot of the newly married happy  husband!... very content with his wifey!

Zoya's drunk and disorderly behaviour at her unveiling ceremony is sure an exposure of being herself if she had the chance! The unveiling ceremony also becomes a gathering where it's almost like seeing Zoya exposing, uncovering, Anjana and her friends sham hypocrisy and affectation! Its like what Zoya's alter ego be like? 

zoya gave me maya vibes in the beginning🤣 she nailed it no doubt.. it was too funny but the annoying part was aunties making videos.. i mea seriously🤢
see Anjana's so called dostien  are back stabbers 

Adi very nearly gives the message  to his mother too, leave his wife to him, he'll deal with her, besides he suspects foul play in this whole affair from start to finish!

and our adi enters.. holds her.. anjana being all dramatic.. such a drama queen🤢.. loved how adi supported her.. and zoya shed a tear💔.. really felt bad for zoya💔    it is a regrettable scene she was totally set up.. she is lucky her husband   can sense something fishy

Behind closed doors Adi bends over and whispers to his inebriated the vow Zoya  verbalized at their wedding but his heart echoed too! Today brings the situation to apply the theory into practice! That  when a situation involving her baffles him? as to how and why  events turned ugly at her unveiling ceremony? Adi repeats his vow, that  he believes that she will do wrong she needn't worry as both of them will fight what ever trial confronts them.

adi trusts her.. he knows she can't do anything wrong.. he is being such a nice hubby❤️

But then again, its Adi who will fight Zoya's case. He investigates, gathers proof to prove Zoya's innocence and churns up the issue of going by motives.. that its his mother who on the basis of motives put Zoya's whole family behind bars! And as such, going by the past , plenty implicates that in this fresh maligning Zoya incident her hand may be in stirring things up! Adi  gives proof Zoya's glass contained traces of spirit , Anjana denies, blames Victor

still a mystery.. whether she got drunk or not.. who was behind all this is gonna stay a mystery for a bit🤔... loved adi k epic dialogues .. 2 mins noodles🤣

lovely recapped shots of a very key scene... Anjana should have known her adi is not easy to defeat..  he will sort it out!      very expressive  and impressive shots of Harshad👏

noor on the other hand is being too immature as i said it earlier.. the precap was too HOT!☺️ just waiting for that☺️
😆😆   haaa haaa knew you would post   his stress buster punching  session

and just wanted to add this beautiful parallel i saw on insta😳         glad you did Maryam! we get to see the wound up Adi as opposed to the calm, cool, collected Adi
Maryam... you are no less a star⭐️  on my thoughts... thanks for your  lovely pictures speckled feed back... sooo look forward to treasures  you bring , every day   much love, yours hammie

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie dear!!
okay firstly thank you for giving me a review of the episode...the scene where Zoya dances,stumbles inan inebriated state while lip syncing an 80s song is funny in a weird way...I did not watch even the scenes of the episodes coz those scenes were such a turnoff... 😆 
But its amazing to read your perspective...And the title is so so apt...I cracked up reading it...
you are doing a wonderful job of giving such excellent reviews of below par episodes...i log into IF only to read your posts and comment here bas!!! nothing else...
I am in love with your writing...But that's something you already know...hehehe...
Take care
lots of love😊
juhi...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Juhi.. was missing you on my post mate😃 so  pleased you  here
Hi Hammie dear!!
okay firstly thank you for giving me a review of the episode...the scene where Zoya dances,stumbles inan inebriated state while lip syncing an 80s song is funny in a weird way...I did not watch even the scenes of the episodes coz those scenes were such a turnoff... 😆 
here they just showed her behaving badly over some  weird music, colours have some copy right issues with showing songs.. dance was lap dance😆😆 heavens what ever next!
But its amazing to read your perspective...And the title is so so apt...I cracked up reading it... its the positional vocab  that I was looking for want of a better word..
you are doing a wonderful job of giving such excellent reviews of below par episodes...i log into IF only to read your posts and comment here bas!!! nothing else... thanks so much Juhi.. means a lot coming from an excellent writer like your self.. I know have to catch up with your  works.. have bookmarked it  honestly will relish ! when I can,perhaps when I go on holiday.. health permitting...
I am in love with your writing...But that's something you already know...hehehe...me knows! and not shy to get a big head! with your praises😆
Take care
lots of love😊
juhi...   listen mate do keep coming to Bepannah . to support my work😃 it keep me in good writing form.. yours with much love hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Hammie! I always keep my word 😉 
A marvelous analysis! Really liked your use of kitty-cornered throughout, very apt for this ep. 

The unveiling ceremony also becomes a gathering where it's almost like seeing Zoya exposing, uncovering, Anjana and her friends sham hypocrisy and affectation! I really like what you've said here, reminds me of when AdiYa got caught in the shower together and were being cross questioned by the kitty aunties. Back then also Zoya had just told it like it was which they didn't like at all. Especially cuz she called them out for being wrong. And they were but they didn't want to accept it. It also shows why Pooja was well liked by the kitty aunties, she knew how to fake it which Zoya can't. Pooja knew how to keep up appearances (hence keeping her affair under wraps). And it seems like she was one of them as well so she knew how to mingle with them. However Zoya is so far away from all this cuz for one, Mussoorie is so different to Mumbai and kitty parties prob weren't really a thing there. Also as we've spoken about before, Zoya's not very social, she's said repeatedly how Aditya's the only friend she's made. So dealing with a crowd of such women wouldn't be her specialty. 

Speaking of comparisons, I'm curious to see how Roshna will be shown dealing with the current situation. She knows something's wrong with Zoya from what she heard over the phone, so if she's shown to be making an effort to tell Zoya to correct her mistake then it would show great contrast between Roshna & Sakshi. In fact in a sense this is an exact replica of the previous situation, Pooja was hiding things from Aditya and Sakshi instead of telling her to tell him, was supporting Pooja. Here Zoya is again hiding things from Aditya but if Roshna instead encourages her to tell Aditya so they can sort things out and Zoya does so, then it would be directly contrasting the previous mother-daughter duo.

Adi in scooping Zoya in his arms boldly gives the statement to all women present , that he well never let his wife fall! He will right there behind her when she stumbles. Absolutely love what you've said here! Very well put. 

But Adi  gradually begins to get the picture of his mothers reality. she is far to honey tongued to be taken seriously I love how Aditya can see through people (including his parents) and has such a low tolerance for nonsense. I loved when he told Anjana to stop emotionally blackmailing him. 😃

I would say , it's a good thing Adi sees his fathers too colours  too due to the event that unwarrantedly accuses Zoya! can any of his parent be trusted? It's quite unfortunate that it seems like neither parent of his can truly be trusted however, I feel in a way it's good AdiYa are somewhat detached from their parents. Aditya had such a strained relationship with both his parents for so long that he's able to be a bit more objective with them. He can see the flaws in them. With Zoya she had a strained relationship with her dad for 5 years and later when she first moved to Mumbai so she knows how to live without him. That's why right now it's mainly her mum & sister she's missing.

But then again, its Adi who will fight Zoya's case. He investigates, gathers proof to prove Zoya's innocence and churns up the issue of going by motives I loved how Aditya dealt with his dad, he proved he's truly a lawyer's son. Showed he can beat his dad at his own game and even his father has previously acknowledged that Aditya stays a step ahead of him. 

Will Zoya too, once her mind has cleared up from the real booze that clouded her senses, allow her in reality, to over come her fear of keeping secrets from her husband? Oh Hammie if only she told Aditya everything, things would be so much easier. But as you mentioned previously, there needs to be conflict so she can't reveal the truth to Aditya sadly. 😆 However we had spoken previously about how Zoya might leave Aditya's life for his benefit which would cause a separation (completely agree with you that while it is a fav amongst CVs I don't enjoy it either) but the way things are shaping up it seems more likely Zoya hiding things from Aditya may end up being the reason for a separation in the future. Perhaps not the blackmailer, but something else which she hides later on even if she thinks it's for the betterment of him/his family as she seems to be doing now. Being betrayed yet AGAIN wouldn't go down well with Aditya AT ALL so I can see the repercussions being quite serious of Zoya keeping things from him. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

Hiii Hammie! I always keep my word 😉  

helooo  Sparkx😃  and so you do mate... I logged off but saw you so logged right back before hitting the sack!
A marvelous analysis! Really liked your use of kitty-cornered throughout, very apt for this ep. 
its the kitty session that triggered me on
The unveiling ceremony also becomes a gathering where it's almost like seeing Zoya exposing, uncovering, Anjana and her friends sham hypocrisy and affectation! I really like what you've said here, reminds me of when AdiYa got caught in the shower together and were being cross questioned by the kitty aunties. Back then also Zoya had just told it like it was which they didn't like at all. Especially cuz she called them out for being wrong. And they were but they didn't want to accept it. It also shows why Pooja was well liked by the kitty aunties, she knew how to fake it which Zoya can't. Pooja knew how to keep up appearances (hence keeping her affair under wraps). And it seems like she was one of them as well so she knew how to mingle with them. However Zoya is so far away from all this cuz for one, Mussoorie is so different to Mumbai and kitty parties prob weren't really a thing there. Also as we've spoken about before, Zoya's not very social, she's said repeatedly how Aditya's the only friend she's made. So dealing with a crowd of such women wouldn't be her specialty. 
good you brought up Pooja's airs and graces persona.. true  she showed them aunties what they wanted to see ,while she herself got to no good. and Zoya tells them as it is.. quite like Adi!
Speaking of comparisons, I'm curious to see how Roshna will be shown dealing with the current situation. She knows something's wrong with Zoya from what she heard over the phone, so if she's shown to be making an effort to tell Zoya to correct her mistake then it would show great contrast between Roshna & Sakshi. In fact in a sense this is an exact replica of the previous situation, Pooja was hiding things from Aditya and Sakshi instead of telling her to tell him, was supporting Pooja. Here Zoya is again hiding things from Aditya but if Roshna instead encourages her to tell Aditya so they can sort things out and Zoya does so, then it would be directly contrasting the previous mother-daughter duo.
that's true and me to likely to believe that  is Roshnaq finds out she will   encourage Zoya to alert Adi..  mind you its a hard situation.. knowing Zoya she will probably  not let her mum know about what's happening in her home..
Adi in scooping Zoya in his arms boldly gives the statement to all women present , that he well never let his wife fall! He will right there behind her when she stumbles. Absolutely love what you've said here! Very well put. 
the scene spoke for itself and historically he always covered her back!
But Adi  gradually begins to get the picture of his mothers reality. she is far to honey tongued to be taken seriously I love how Aditya can see through people (including his parents) and has such a low tolerance for nonsense. I loved when he told Anjana to stop emotionally blackmailing him. 😃
yes.. this is how it will be ,gradually he'll see her true face.. but if Zoya  accuses Anjana. to his face, how will he react then?
I would say , it's a good thing Adi sees his fathers too colours  too due to the event that unwarrantedly accuses Zoya! can any of his parent be trusted? It's quite unfortunate that it seems like neither parent of his can truly be trusted however, I feel in a way it's good AdiYa are somewhat detached from their parents. Aditya had such a strained relationship with both his parents for so long that he's able to be a bit more objective with them. He can see the flaws in them. With Zoya she had a strained relationship with her dad for 5 years and later when she first moved to Mumbai so she knows how to live without him. That's why right now it's mainly her mum & sister she's missing.
I loved how you bring up another reason to be linked with each other.. inherently both still give their parents the reverence required.. its a shame though parents fail to see their children's faults.. Sparkx, another thing , Harsh and Roshnaq both   strive for peace within their families that's why they are not opening mililtant towards their partners.. but rather contain their partners 
But then again, its Adi who will fight Zoya's case. He investigates, gathers proof to prove Zoya's innocence and churns up the issue of going by motives I loved how Aditya dealt with his dad, he proved he's truly a lawyer's son. Showed he can beat his dad at his own game and even his father has previously acknowledged that Aditya stays a step ahead of him. 
yes... and Adi's argument was not without reason
Will Zoya too, once her mind has cleared up from the real booze that clouded her senses, allow her in reality, to over come her fear of keeping secrets from her husband? Oh Hammie if only she told Aditya everything, things would be so much easier. But as you mentioned previously, there needs to be conflict so she can't reveal the truth to Aditya sadly. 😆 However we had spoken previously about how Zoya might leave Aditya's life for his benefit which would cause a separation (completely agree with you that while it is a fav amongst CVs I don't enjoy it either) but the way things are shaping up it seems more likely Zoya hiding things from Aditya may end up being the reason for a separation in the future. Perhaps not the blackmailer, but something else which she hides later on even if she thinks it's for the betterment of him/his family as she seems to be doing now. Being betrayed yet AGAIN wouldn't go down well with Aditya AT ALL so I can see the repercussions being quite serious of Zoya keeping things from him. 
ohhh nooo.. Adi cannot be betrayed again..not fair.. at least Zoya ,if she leaves him, it won't be for another man! Now if he thinks  so.. than that will most certainly give CV's the chance to twist Adiya's love and churn up the issue of you doubted my chastity !😛😆... hope not Sparkx.. it will be a predicted  warp!   mind you promo going on about Adi livid  with Zoya for  suspecting his mother!
sparkx! hammie loves your loyalty! loved your thought provoking comment... hope none of my  nonsense comes true.. we want  Adiya united in soul, till hereafter..   thanks for showing up... read your other comments too.. much love till when you read the next thought...😃 yours hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I logged off but saw you so logged right back before hitting the sack! Awww bless you Hammie for coming back ❤️

mind you its a hard situation.. knowing Zoya she will probably  not let her mum know about what's happening in her home.. this is so true! Especially cuz a bride is told that after marriage her husband's home is now her home and she must deal with the problems of it herself. Although I feel the thought behind it is a sensible one since a mother interfering in her daughter's marriage often leads to problems in the long run between husband and wife. Aditya & Pooja are a classic example of it, had Sakshi not interfered by keeping Pooja's affair quiet and in general trying to manage the relationship, things would've been very different. Most likely the relationship would've fizzled out very early on and in this case it would've been a good thing cuz Aditya would've been spared from a lot of pain and heartbreak. 

but if Zoya  accuses Anjana. to his face, how will he react then? This is what remains to be seen, the new promo implies he won't take it well and it's good in a way. Zoya in a way is assuming he'll always side with her. And just like Anjana has realised she needs to be careful regarding Zoya cuz Aditya won't take anything against her, Zoya too needs to realise she needs to tread carefully regarding Anjana cuz Aditya loves his mum & she's important for him too. 

Sparkx, another thing , Harsh and Roshnaq both   strive for peace within their families that's why they are not opening mililtant towards their partners.. but rather contain their partners this is such a good point! You're absolutely right, they're looking at the bigger picture and trying to avoid losing their kids for good. Also as we know Roshna wholeheartedly approves of Aditya cuz as she's said before, Zoya is happy with him & comes alive around him. As for Papa Hooda, my mum was saying the other day that he's smart in that he can see Zoya is trying to keep the family together and that she knows how to keep Aditya calm so he's being practical and supporting the relationship.

at least Zoya ,if she leaves him, it won't be for another man! Now if he thinks  so.. than that will most certainly give CV's the chance to twist Adiya's love and churn up the issue of you doubted my chastity ! Lmao Hammie you've taken this somewhere else altogether 😆 what I meant was that perhaps Zoya may find out something like a secret of Papa Hooda's and she may keep it to herself cuz she knows it would hurt Aditya & the family (it may be the secret Pooja found out and was seemingly blackmailing Papa Hooda with). And Anjana might catch onto the fact that Zoya is keeping something from Aditya/everyone but of course Aditya wouldn't believe it and would vehemently deny such an accusation against Zoya. However eventually when it comes out that Zoya was indeed hiding something from him he's gonna be crushed. Even more so cuz this would've been the second time he's gone against his mother for someone else just to be proven wrong. First time it was Sakshi and this time it would be Zoya. Aditya would likely lose faith in their relationship and perhaps in his judgement as well & might believe his mum was right all this time that Zoya isn't right for him. So in that sense I meant Aditya getting betrayed and it being a cause for separation. 😃

hope none of my  nonsense comes true.. we want  Adiya united in soul, till hereafter Lmao it wasn't nonsense at all, it was actually very amusing! 😆 But I too hope they don't go down the road of questioning Zoya's character cuz it's massively overdone on Indian television & overall I'm not a fan of that being used as a point of conflict between a couple. While I agree with you that AdiYa should be united forever, before that I feel a separation is necessary especially for Zoya cuz she won't realise Aditya's true value & importance until he completely walks away from her (as we've spoken about before).
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

I logged off but saw you so logged right back before hitting the sack! Awww bless you Hammie for coming back ❤️    hellooo sparkx😃  now me assuming you back from your travels? 

mind you its a hard situation.. knowing Zoya she will probably  not let her mum know about what's happening in her home.. this is so true! Especially cuz a bride is told that after marriage her husband's home is now her home and she must deal with the problems of it herself. Although I feel the thought behind it is a sensible one since a mother interfering in her daughter's marriage often leads to problems in the long run between husband and wife. Aditya & Pooja are a classic example of it, had Sakshi not interfered by keeping Pooja's affair quiet and in general trying to manage the relationship, things would've been very different. Most likely the relationship would've fizzled out very early on and in this case it would've been a good thing cuz Aditya would've been spared from a lot of pain and heartbreak. 
Sakshi acted hypocritically  in terms of  hiding her daughters pregnancy from Adi, the father.. on top of it Sakshi made out he was more like her son, than her SIL 
but if Zoya  accuses Anjana. to his face, how will he react then? This is what remains to be seen, the new promo implies he won't take it well and it's good in a way. Zoya in a way is assuming he'll always side with her. And just like Anjana has realised she needs to be careful regarding Zoya cuz Aditya won't take anything against her, Zoya too needs to realise she needs to tread carefully regarding Anjana cuz Aditya loves his mum & she's important for him too. 
 I am hoping that Zoya will have plausible proof  before slapping charges on Anjana who is no novice player, yes has got away with criminality! besides Zoya should realize she is now part of a lawyers clan.. But you bring up should be interesting to watch
Sparkx, another thing , Harsh and Roshnaq both   strive for peace within their families that's why they are not opening mililtant towards their partners.. but rather contain their partners this is such a good point! You're absolutely right, they're looking at the bigger picture and trying to avoid losing their kids for good. Also as we know Roshna wholeheartedly approves of Aditya cuz as she's said before, Zoya is happy with him & comes alive around him. As for Papa Hooda, my mum was saying the other day that he's smart in that he can see Zoya is trying to keep the family together and that she knows how to keep Aditya calm so he's being practical and supporting the relationship.
.yes both  parents  are wisely  placed.. shows a positive ,negative  aspect in both families. As such, we as viewers  are spared despondency  and hold hope for Adiya. 
at least Zoya ,if she leaves him, it won't be for another man! Now if he thinks  so.. than that will most certainly give CV's the chance to twist Adiya's love and churn up the issue of you doubted my chastity ! Lmao Hammie you've taken this somewhere else altogether 😆 what I meant was that perhaps Zoya may find out something like a secret of Papa Hooda's and she may keep it to herself cuz she knows it would hurt Aditya & the family (it may be the secret Pooja found out and was seemingly blackmailing Papa Hooda with). And Anjana might catch onto the fact that Zoya is keeping something from Aditya/everyone but of course Aditya wouldn't believe it and would vehemently deny such an accusation against Zoya. However eventually when it comes out that Zoya was indeed hiding something from him he's gonna be crushed. Even more so cuz this would've been the second time he's gone against his mother for someone else just to be proven wrong. First time it was Sakshi and this time it would be Zoya. Aditya would likely lose faith in their relationship and perhaps in his judgement as well & might believe his mum was right all this time that Zoya isn't right for him. So in that sense I meant Aditya getting betrayed and it being a cause for separation. 😃
very meaty points for CV's to pinch for their future tracks.. yes I recall vividly  Pooja had some secret  on Harsh.. even me was wondering.. has the secret gone to the grave with Pooja? so it'll be interesting  to see that secret brought to surface!   and you may be right.. the defender of truth Zoya will probably expose it.. or set  up to do so. Sparkx.. I hope Arjun.. supports Zoya in the task ,should it arise

hope none of my  nonsense comes true.. we want  Adiya united in soul, till hereafter Lmao it wasn't nonsense at all, it was actually very amusing! 😆 But I too hope they don't go down the road of questioning Zoya's character cuz it's massively overdone on Indian television & overall I'm not a fan of that being used as a point of conflict between a couple. While I agree with you that AdiYa should be united forever, before that I feel a separation is necessary especially for Zoya cuz she won't realise Aditya's true value & importance until he completely walks away from her (as we've spoken about before).
yes.. traditionally the separation formula  leads to stronger bonds between the main protagonists.. besides separation makes the heart go fonder.. adds pathos to a love story... lovely to  carry on with musings and exchange of views...   your support for my thoughts humble me greatly, my mate.. much love to you and regards to mum... 😃  yours hammie