RiKara~It All Started With A Text Message

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
1~His Cell Number

"Dil kyun yeh mera shor karay? Dil kyun yeh mera shor karay? Idhar.. nahi.. udhar.. nahi.. teri ore chalay"

She sung laying in the bathtub with the curtains spread around her and only her shadow could be seen. She laid her head back staring at the ceiling. She turned the faucet of the shower above her and giggled childishly as the cold water tickled her. She splashed water on herself laughingly. "Gauri di! Gauri di! Don't be there in the water for so much time, Gauri di! Gauri di!" said a girl from outside knocking the door constantly. "Coming Anu," she called out smilingly.

She got out of the bathtub and wore a bathrobe and wrapped a towel around her hair and came to her room and saw that the door was closed. She unwrapped the towel from her hair and plugged in the hair dryer and dried her hair. She wore a button down shirt and jeans. Her straight hair slayed her beauty. She applied make up on her already glowing face and applied a rose colored lipstick and smiled at herself looking at the mirror. "I bet that today I will kill 2 3 men with my looks, but but but.. I m a doctor, and I love only one boy that is the most famous, most handsome and charming person Omkara Oberoi."

She smiled and took her small clutch and went out of her room and sat on the dining table to have a quick breakfast. Anika sat beside her. "Hello little mermaid, had fun in the water? It's good you came out else if mumma and papa would've known then you would've been scolded," Anika whispered. "Tum jo ho mujhe bachanay ke liye, chhoti ho lekin act barro'n ki tarha karti ho," Gauri whispered back and they had a small laugh.

"Singer main hoon, gaana lekin roz roz mujhe aapke munh se sun'ne ko milta hai," Anika said pouting cutely. "Now what can I do if our fate didn't support us? You wanted to be doctor and instead I became one, I wanted to become singer, but you were the one to become that, tum bhi achha ga leti ho, sweetu," Gauri said trying to cheer her. "Aap bohat bholi ho di," Anika said and Gauri smiled and gave her a side hug. They did breakfast and Gauri was about to go when Anika stopped her.

"What happen?" Gauri asked totally confused as she pulled her to a side. "Surprise," Anika said and showed her the phone diary smilingly and Gauri looked on cluelessly. "Yeh hai surprise?" she asked. "Nahi, iske andar jo hai vo surprise hai, ek baar kholo to sahi," Anika said with a mischievous smile and Gauri flipped open the diary and there was a cell number scribbled in one column.

O.O: +91 331 2855671

"O.O kon?" Gauri asked. "Kon hoga? Socho socho," Anika said and Gauri got thinking. "Haww Omkara, yayyy! Tu meri mastermind hai Anu, tu dunia ki sabse best sister hai," Gauri said and kissed her forehead.

"Love you Anu, bye chalo saath hi chaltay hain," Gauri said and they went out of the house and drove off. The car stopped outside a hospital and Gauri got down the car and waved bye at Anika and went inside the hospital towards her cabin. She went in and sat inside smiling like a mad person and got her cell phone out of her clutch and looked at Omkara's number and typed on WhatsApp after removing her name and DP:

G~hallo childhood sweetheart Shlok

As she saw that he was offline, she kept her cellphone aside and got back to work. On the other side, a man was singing passionately.

Tumse Mohabbat Kar Lu Jee Bhar Ke...
Poori Hasarat Kar Lu Jee Bhar Ke...
Nazro mein Teri Kashis Ka Aalam
Dil Me Hai Armano Ki Sargam
Jobhi Kiya Hai Wo Mere Jeeya Ko Jane-E -Jaa Tere Ishq Ne
Kiya Mujhe Tere Noor Ne Ghayal
Jasbo mein Machi Dard Ki Hulchal
Jobhi Kiya Hai Wo Mere Jeeya Ko Jane-E -Jaa Tere Ishq Ne
Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Mein Lut Jaaon Us Karz Pe... (2)
Jo Tune Diya Ishq Mein... (2)
Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Mein Lut Jaaon Us Karz Pe... (2)

Dekh Ke Tumko Tamana Machal Jaati Hai..
Har Ek Fari Yaad Dil Se Nikal Jati Hai
Lut Jaaon... Lut Jaaon... Lut Jaaon... Lut Jaaon...
Lamho Mein Hai Ehasaas Ka Manjar
Saanson Main Betab Samunder
Jobhi Diya Wo Mere Jeeya Ko Jane-E -Jaa Tere Ishq Ne

Dhimi Dhimi Tere Jism Ki Khushbu
Hay Tere Andaaz Ka Jadu
Jobhi Diya Wo Mere Jeeya Ko Jane-E -Jaa Tere Ishq Ne
Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon.. Mein Lut Jaaon Us Karz Pe... (2)
Jo Tune Diya Ishq Mein... (2)
Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon Lut Jaaon.. Mein Lut Jaaon Us Karz Pe... (2) (Karz 2008)

The crowd applauded loudly and a and a man came with a handkerchief and water. He took the handkerchief wiping his face and drank some water and threw some on his own face and then he waved the handkerchief to the crowd waving at them and went offstage away from the crowd. He took his cellphone to check on the messages and the calls he missed. He got shocked seeing the message from unknown number which addressed him as Shlok.

O~ "Shlok like seriously? What Shlok who Shlok? I don't know any Shlok. 🥱"

Delivered.

He sat back closing his eyes. On the other side, Gauri's phone beeped and she got excited seeing his message and saw that he was online.

G~ "aww Shlok tum apni childhood sweetheart ko bhool gaye? Ye umeed nahi thi mujhe tujhse *sob* *sob* Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha 😭 "

Delivered.

Omkara's phone beeped and he unlocked his phone to see the message and sighed as he saw that anonymous was typing. Without waiting for another message, he wrote:

O~ "My foot "

TYPING...

G~ "My hands 😆"

TYPING...

O~ "ha ha ha!"

***Delivered***

O~ "Not funny🤢"

***Delivered***

G~ "Tu chahiye Tu chahiye"

G~ "Shaam o subha tu chahiye😛"

G~ "!!!!!!!!"

G~"???????"

***Delivered***

O~ "oh I see, you're a crazy fan, chipkali I say😃 "

***Delivered***

G~ "Chipkali?? Matlab tum Shlok hi ho? Nahi? Mujhe to vohi chipkali bolta tha, or main bhala kiun teri fan honay lagi? Tu kon hai? Koi hero hai kya? Singer hai jo tujhe fans chahiye? 😆"

***Delivered***

O~ "Singer hi hu main, main Omkara hoon, mujhe nahi pata kon Shlok, see u later chipkali hater "

***Delivered***

G~ "See you later alligator "

***Delivered***

Later that day, Gauri was jumping in joy. "He replied, thank God, yayyy!" she said jumping in joy and turned on the tape recorder to listen to her favorite song.

Hawa ke jhonke aaj mausamon se rooth gaye
Gulon ki shokhiyaan jo bhanwre aake loot gaye
Badal rahi hai aaj zindagi ki chaal zara
Issi bahaane kyun naa main bhi dil ka haal zara
Sanwaar loon haaye sawaar loon
Sawaar loon haaye sawaar loon (x2)

She fell on the bed happily and slept.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
gauri's introduction was nice.anika as gauri's younger sister was new n surprising. loved aniri bonding.so gauri is singer omkara's fan n anika's gave her his number.om's introduction with a stage performance was superb.did gauri call him shlok purposefully to seek his attention or does she really have a childhood friend named shlok?rikara chat was so funny n cute.esp my foot n my hands. perfect pics
salley145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

gauri's introduction was nice.anika as gauri's younger sister was new n surprising. loved aniri bonding.so gauri is singer omkara's fan n anika's gave her his number.om's introduction with a stage performance was superb.did gauri call him shlok purposefully to seek his attention or does she really have a childhood friend named shlok?rikara chat was so funny n cute.esp my foot n my hands. perfect pics

She had a childhood friend Shlok but she lost contact with him but now she is just trying to irritate Omkara by calling him Shlok n want to talk to him by some purpose
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
salley if u could can u post in wattpad?
all the rikarians have moved to watty dear

salley145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_RomancePen

salley if u could can u post in wattpad?

all the rikarians have moved to watty dear

Yeah I can
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sweet entry from gauri...
nice pictures..
awesome update
thanks for the pm 👏
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow this was just Amazing 
I like how you introduced Gauri 
salley145 thumbnail
2~Ramp Walk

Gauri woke up the next morning and sat up and checked her phone to see if Omkara messaged, there were no messages from him.

Last seen 11/10/18 at 1:00 AM

"Uffo, kya soch rahi hai Gauri? Kitni stupid hogayi hai tu, vo bhala tujhe kiun message karega? Celebrity kon hai? Tu hai ke vo hai? Or uska last seen to us message ke bohat baad ka time hai jab usne see u later kaha tha," (oh God what are you thinking Gauri? How stupid have you been, why will he message you? Who's the celebrity? You or him? And his last seen is of the same time when he said see you later) she said and pouted but then smiled getting an idea of how to irritate him.

G~ "Ting tong Ting tong! Subah hogayi maamu, duffer uth ja yaar PS: childhood sweetheart."

Sent

She smiled and took her bathrobe and towels and went to take a bath.

"Aey mere humsafar, ek zara intezaar, sun sadaein derahi hai manzil pyaar ki."

She sung after she was done with bath and was laying in bathtub to relax herself. She closed her eyes for sometime laying her head back. A scene from the past played in her head.

It was when she was in high school and there was a ramp walk competition in which she was also a participant. Famous singers were also invited there. As Omkara was also coming there as a judge, Gauri had to look the most beautiful girl of all for him so that his eyes stays on her the whole time.

It was sometime ago from the competition, she was done with her dress up, the makeup artists were doing her makeup, she was very nervous as well as excited. After three people, it was her turn. She was wearing a black glittery dress, her straight hair as usual slayed her beauty, she was wearing a beautiful golden necklace and matching golden earrings. She walked over the stage on the path with attitude and innocence both at the same time.

She kept her hand on her hip showing a side pose then she turned to the left flashing a smile and turned to meet Omkara's eyes waving at him and even passed him a flying kiss, he got somehow attracted to her. She finally showed her back and walked back swaying her hair which followed by the clicking of her high heels. After the ramp walk was finished, Omkara was called upon the stage to announce the winner. "It was a great job by all of you, so the first prize goes to the most beautiful girl who rocked the stage, the woman in black, Gauri Chaturvedi."

Gauri got overjoyed and ran over to the stage and Omkara forwarded his hand for a handshake but she went for a hug and he too hugged her back as not to embarrass her, she broke the hug as he gave her a certificate and thanked him and got off the stage.

Gauri opened her eyes and smiled. "That was the day I met you for the first time but even before that I was a fan of yours, Omkara."

She got out of the bathtub and after drying her body, she wore a bathrobe, she went out and dried her hair and got dressed in a white T-shirt, black jacket and black jeans. She picked her phone to check for messages but there was none. She decided to check about his talk shows on internet and got to know that he does a talk show on every weekend, on whole week, he just performs, on the present day, his performance time was from 7:00 am. She took her clutch and went out, took her breakfast plate and sat on the couch in front of the television. She had to go today at 7:30 am, for her it was enough.

She kept switching channel after channel and finally got him.

Pyar mein.. ik dil ki jeet hai, 

Ik dil ki haar hai 

Har dil hai mohra pyaar mein

Pyaar mein, ik dil magroor hai, 

Ik gham se choor hai 

Ho ho ho, kisi ke liye, rab ki raza 

Kisi ke liye, gehari saza

Dono chehre iske judaa 

Hai maza pyar mein

Kehte hain pyar woh hai,
Kaanto ka haar jo hai
Ya phir kisi ki khaatir,
Rim-jhim puhaar woh hai
Chingariyon ke jaisa,
Dil ka malaal hai toh
Taqdeer mein kisi ki,
Jashn-e-bahaar woh hai
Ek sa, kab iss ka roop hai
Ik pal yeh doop hai
Ik pal hai kohra pyaar mein

Pyaar mein.. ik dil ki jeet hai,
Ik dil ki haar hai

Ho ho ho, kisi ke liye, ujli subha
Kisi ke liye, hai kadvi zuban
Dono chehre iss ke juda
Hai maza pyaar mein
Marz kabhi, kabhi hai dava
Kabhi hai adam toh kabhi hai dhuan
Dono chehre iss ke juda
Hai maza pyaar mein

Ik dil ka hausla hai,
khushiyon ka silsila hai
Toh koi dil bechara,
rukha hai dil jala hai
Tohfe mein yeh kisi ko,
dono jahaan de de
Badle mein kyun kisi ko,
afsos hi mila hai
Pankh hain, kyun ik dil ke liye
Aur dujhe ke liye
Har lamha behra pyaar mein
Pyaar mein.. ik dil ki jeet hai,
Ik dil ki haar hai

Ho ho ho, kise ke liye, mehki hawa
Kise ke liye, hai sirf jafa
Dono chehre iss ke juda
Hai maza pyar mein
Marz kabhi, kabhi hai daba
Kabhi hai adam toh kabhi hai dhuaan
Dono chehre iss ke juda
Hai maza pyar mein

"Very soon your opinion about love will change," she said. She stared athe the clock, it was 7:15 am, now was the time to go as till 7:30 she had to reach there. She went to her cabin and sat inside and again thought of messaging Omkara. She opened her Whatsapp and their chat.

"Nice timing," she said to herself.

G~"ye dosti hum nahin chhodengay, torrengay dum magar tera saath na chhodengay "

Delivered

A~ "aapki problem Kya hai?"

Delivered

G~ "Meri problem Kya hai? Like seriously? Shlok main teri childhood sweetheart hoon yaar, aur ye Kya aap aap kar ke baat kar Raha hai nikammay, duffer "

(Translation: G~"what is my problem? Like seriously? I m your childhood sweetheart, and why are you talking like this, useless duffer ")

Delivered

O~ "jaiye ja kar dhoond lijiye apnay Shlok ko kiun ke main Shlok nahi Omkara hoon, aai samajh? Omkara Oberoi, what Shlok who Shlok I don't know Shlok"

(Translation: O~ "go find your Shlok because I m not Shlok I m Omkara, got it? Omkara Oberoi, what Shlok who Shlok I don't know Shlok")

Delivered

G~ "Suno acha nahi hota kisi ko aisay tarpana "

(Can't translate the song)

Delivered

O: !!!!!!

Delivered

G~ "humara haal na poochho ke dunia bhool baithay hain "

G~ "chalay aao tumhare bin na jeete hain na martay hain "

G~ "*sob* *sob* *sob* *sob*"

Delivered

O~ "THE END!!!!!"

Delivered

G~"The start "

Delivered

O~ "Hahahahaha! Not funny."

Delivered

G~ ""

Delivered

O~ "WhatsApp par ye phool bhi hain or inko bhejnay wala aap jaisa bloody fool bhi hai, ulll "

(Translation: O~"These flowers are also present on the WhatsApp and to send them, there is a bloody fool also just like you, ulll ")

Delivered

G~ "arey wahhh! Ye hui na baat, bas ab mujhe samajh agaya tu hi Shlok hai, tu ne proof kar diya "

(Translation: G~ "oh wow! That's the spirit, now I know that you're Shlok only, you have also proved it ")

Delivered

Omkara was totally pissed off by her reaction, he was trying to irritate her back but got more irritated instead.

O~ "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Delivered

G~ "hahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Delivered

After that, they both had no time to send messages to each other as Gauri got busy with her patients and Omkara was too pissed off by her.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous lovely update dear
Thanks for pm