PALAK please SLAP ishika & PAINT HER FACE BLACK

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
ROOP is gentleman he can't do such things with ishika 
But palak is free spirited so she is capable of doing it 
 all those torture which ishika did on ROOP , can PALAK repeat same on nasty ishika ? 
We will applaud you palak if will do all those things on ishika which she did on innocent roop 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tho i know ishika is worthy of getting slapped by all & her face shud also b painted black but i dont want palak 2 do that. oderwise ishikaji's defenders start bashing palak again .they already abuse her  4 small tit 4 tat & also 4 that push calls her psycho tho she did that on impulse & later on accepted & trying 2 rectify & even blame actress if she gets SS. they know both palak & chandani r better than their fav but still they do bcoz of their insecurity. hopefully Cvs wont make ishika sum psycho in future.

so instead of it i wish from my heart ishika gets mrd 2  ranveer that will b equal 2 getting slapped & painting her face black that 2 for whole of her life

wish Cvs show ishika getting mrd 2 ranveer permanently .both works will b done. & she deserves it.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Let other call whatever they want too , had they ever seen ishika ? She need psychiatrist 🤬
, majority will be happy if palak will slap ishika & paint her face black 🥳
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup I will give standing ovation to Palak if she does that  👏Palak come on  De ghuma k to Ishika 👏
i  loved Palak yesterday That chai girana , splashing mud on Ishika  and her bang on replies to Ishika👏Geo Palak🥳 when Ishika was falsely blaming Roop he is always wrong  Palak gave her bang on answer Excuse me Who the hell are you ? president of i am right organization 👏 I loved the way she called those girls on Ishika's face  and asked them what will they do if Roop proposes them Loved those girls too when they said they will happily accept and only a braindead person will doubt Roop's character  Take that Ishika evil Patel you said to no girl will love a characterless boy like Roop🤬The fact other college girls love him because they are not characterless and evil mentality like you 😡

Whatever Ranveer will do with Ishika will be also her Karma She deserves hell only Ranveer is her choice because she only wants pampering , that the fact Ranveer is a cop so she thinks being a cop is of high status  She will get burnt by her wrong thinking and wrong choices 

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want Palak to slap Ishika hard and put black ink on her face and ask to go to her home telling everyone how you abused and falsely blamed an innocent the one who saved your life Hope makers show karma slapping this devil Ishika very hard How much she did wrong with Roop she should heavily pay for it 
Edited by kate-nic - 5 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will love that  
Mehek134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

tho i know ishika is worthy of getting slapped by all & her face shud also b painted black but i dont wnat palak 2 do that. oderwise ishikaji's defenders start bashing palak again .they already abuse her  4 small tit 4 tat & also 4 that push calls her psycho tho she did that on impulse & later on accepted & trying 2 rectify & even blame actress if she gets SS. they know both palak & chandani r better than their fav but still they do bcoz of their insecurity. hopefully Cvs wont make ishika sum psycho in future.

who cares about their opinion ? The one who are bashing Ranveer left right center because for them he is tainting her character OMG poor Ishu's izzat While the fact is Ranveer is only defaming Roop's character making him a rapist and presenting Ishika as a victim Ishika and Ranveer both are defaming Roop's character with false blames Ishika  abuses and insults Roop in front of others but for them its ok as if Roop has no izzat only ishu has izzat  ?🤢When they defend her calling him Gunda and badmassh For them its cute while actually calling someone Gunda and badmaash is abusive and also defamation of his character Ishika only called Roop Gunda badmaash to defame him in front of others She blatantly lies about him to defame him but its cute for them They will give right and  wrong gyaan on Palak ?Better look into their fav ishika 
Edited by Mehek134 - 5 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Palak should send Ishika to jail too😡🤬I want Shamsher to shoot Ishika 🤬Why did not shamsher shoot her today😡
Mehek134 thumbnail
Palak can only send Ishika in jail by putting a false blame on her but Roop can very well sue Ishika and her family for character defamation  and false police report against him , also abusing him. Filing a false police report is a crime which Ishika did today  She has no proof Roop molested her and tried to defame her with those posters  It can be very easily proved she is lying He can sue Ishika for defamation and abuse  if he wants . He has the legal right . Ishika and her family will be dragged in court and get much deserved rightful public humiliation for their misdeeds and also get legal penalty  Edited by Mehek134 - 5 years ago