Leap is happening in 3rd week of this month

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ytg is soon taking leap in this month maybe 3rd week.new female lead is shruti sharma as puchki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i want vrushika back

me also.but looklike it wont happen vrushy move on frm show.and mg also said in ig that he is no more in ytg
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
With due respect for whoever joins the show post-leap, I wish it backfires & the show goes off-air soon.

Such a strong background & so much potential the show had!!! But the writers have make a complete fool out of everything!
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nushy1995

With due respect for whoever joins the show post-leap, I wish it backfires & the show goes off-air soon.

Such a strong background & so much potential the show had!!! But the writers have make a complete fool out of everything!

really my wish also same.if makers wants,they could take leap before and more beautiful.or thats not they can said manish to wait one month more but they took 6 month time to leap.i feeling bad for mg and vrushy.i really wanted to see them as shan and puchki.dont knw when they come on tv
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe how palki Malhotra could do this to vrushika... Both of them shared a good bond and vrushika was so much excited for this show... Selfish makers and channel to make use of both talented artists for their fame...
unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is completely RUINED anyways. I don't think leap can do any good to this maha bakwas show. 
Story to dialogues everything is so trashy already ðŸ¤¢
Feeling really bad for Manish and Vrushika. Such talented actors and makers were so unfair to them. Both of them deserve much better than this crap. 
And Cinevistas se to kabhi expected nhi tha itna faltu show  ðŸ¤¢
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti_

This show is completely RUINED anyways. I don't think leap can do any good to this maha bakwas show.

Story to dialogues everything is so trashy already🤢
Feeling really bad for Manish and Vrushika. Such talented actors and makers were so unfair to them. Both of them deserve much better than this crap.
And Cinevistas se to kabhi expected nhi tha itna faltu show🤢

Yeh ph ko main sabse acha mante the.magar what they done with vrunish made me upset.ytg was a promising show and now
MochaQueen thumbnail
I hope no one takes up this show now
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I hope no one takes up this show now

I also want this