Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaSloan

I don't think Nandini can be white-washed. She has caused enough mess already to be whitewashed. Even if she 'sacrifices' Kunal (not that it is up to her to sacrifice him - he is still Mauli's husband) - it really won't be a sacrifice because it's not coming from guilt or remorse of her own. Max to max that will happen is Nandini sacrifices for Mauli, Kunal blames Mauli for it and the next story is Mauli looking for Nandini to unite Kunan. 

Nandini has done enough/ said enough for her to not be a positive character anymore. She will have to do much much more to actually gain sympathy from the audience

Whatever u ve written, I wish Team Silsila should read it .. They can never get this simple fact registered.. Doing Much & Even Sacrificing her Life also can't fetch Sympathy for her
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithu0203

Not sure, what's going on in writers mind. Seems like they are trying hard to keep all the 3 characters as positive, but unfortunately they failed with Kunal and Nandini.

Already felt once, that they compromised Kunal's character to whitewash Nandini in the beginning by making him fall first for Nandini out of nowhere. coz, the time when Mauli became the savior for Nandini and even before the ema started the viewers are not in Nandini's side as we know she is going to betray her bff. So, to avoid further hate instead of Nandini falling for Kunal first[which had little bit logic] felt that they changed it with the expectation that viewers will accept Nandini as she was not the one to initiate the affair and betray her bff. But, I think they failed there.
Now, also it seems samething is happening. saw the clip that Nandini asking Kunal to distance from her and again they are repeating the same stuff in the second round, but now seems they have taken the feedback from viewers so adding the guilt factor and concern/care for Mauli from Nandini's side in this round. Letz see.

Sacrifice? Eventhough at this point, if Nandini steps out, no way it's a sacrifice, coz it was never hers to sacrifice it and secondly, already the damage is done. 

Agree with this
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Its so hard ...Really very hard.. The Makers are trying to shove it down the throat that Nandini is an innocent loving friend

Arranging a birthday party for her friend and she is romancing with the friend's husband? ? If they want to white wash a lead , can't it be done properly At least??

Arranging a party after destroying her life ?? Does this make any sense ???

They make Mauli ask for Kunal as a gift from Nandini in an inebriated state ?? Mauli is asking for something which is rightly hers from the other woman???

Other Woman sacrificing a woman 's legally wedded husband??

Writer should remember that even if Nandini is killed in the show, it's a relief and no ounce of sympathy can be shown
If the Actor is not ready to be a grey or out right negative character why dont they make the character strong instead of trying to sabotage a character like Mauli ???

Just saw an interview where Aditi said that the moment between Mauli and Nandini applying Sindoor with a smile forgetting everything that has happened between them for a second was Drashti 's idea
. I am relieved that the writer and director didn't come out with such brilliant ideas

Can't see my favourite Mauli butchered. Quiting this show with wonderful Moments Mauli has so far given me

<font color="#ff0000">P.S Always thought that Kunal and Nandini are shameless and character less .. Very Sorry .. They are neither of it ..They are mentally imbalanced people of advanced level</font>

I did see the sindoor part in an OLV but was that included in the telecast as well??? Yesterday in an offscreen video Shakti and some other guy from the sets was telling Drashti that people are loving Nandini and want Kunan together so u can easily imagine the state of mind here 😡
Nandy141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

I did see the sindoor part in an OLV but was that included in the telecast as well??? Yesterday in an offscreen video Shakti and some other guy from the sets was telling Drashti that people are loving Nandini and want Kunan together so u can easily imagine the state of mind here 😡

True .. ppl love KuNan.  Most of us want them to be United to see how Karma destroys them 

Ppl Love Nandini ??? That's a Joke ..Dont take it seriously 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have now made Mauli ask Nandini to stay away from her husband as a birthday gift and Nandini complies.

What a way for redemption.
Nandy141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

They have now made Mauli ask Nandini to stay away from her husband as a birthday gift and Nandini complies.

What a way for redemption.

Clearly Silsila just like Nandini will ve no redemption 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Makers are trying to whitewash by making her sacrifice something which is not her.Seriously sacrificing kunal for mauli who is still mauli's husband.

😆

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Whatever u ve written, I wish Team Silsila should read it .. They can never get this simple fact registered.. Doing Much & Even Sacrificing her Life also can't fetch Sympathy for her

Even if she sacrifices her life she cannot fetch sympathy.. i agree %