Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: nnks

Sun sun sun khushi tere liye ek rishta aaya  haihttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ws7hswMU1r94muao1_250.gif

I never understood why women behave like Dadi and Mami? It is beyond the understanding of my brain. Beside these two women in general.Young, old doesn't matter
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono.. Iss duniya se nahi darenge hum dono 😆😆Arnav : excuse us pls😆

Arnav singh raizada..Khushi khumari gupta singh...raizada  banne mein abhi waqt hai..

Arnav :Oh really!Matlab abhi tum meri nahi ho!
Khushi : nahi hum to aap hi ke hai☺️Bolna Kya sikh gaye hame hi chup kara dete hai aajkal😳😕

TFS dear , Love this scene 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Thank You di and he is a killer with his smirk

Making her speechless task but ASR accomplished it finally
Now he knows how to make Sanka devi stop talking😆

😆 Yes he figured that out now how to make her quiet but he still knows she can't be for even five min😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Anjali is such a hypocrite character (sorry to use such a word, maybe it's a bit too much but it's the result of my irritation towards her 😳), and we openly saw a good example in today's episode.

So it's barely 2-3 days I guess since this woman had a miscarriage, and was clearly on the verge of dying... Then she sees her beloved Shyam ji in the house and is all chirpy, happy like before, as if nothing bad happened! Okay, I can agree that she must have been feeling ecstatic to have her husband back, but isn't it too much that one moment she was having high fever, her pulse rate was low, and the very next moment she is standing on her feet, making kheer and actively participating in wedding preparations?!

OH, DON'T MAKE ME START THERE😡 😕 I FOUND IT DARN STRANGE HER CHARACTER AND WRITING JUST LIKE THE SCENE AFTER KIDNAPPING WHEN THEY COME HOME INJURED AND SHE ALMOST A NEAR DEATH AND THE NEXT MOMENT SHE WAS FIGHTING WITH SHYAM AND MAKING ANJALI BELIEVE THAT SHYAM IS THIS AND THAT.AWKWARD.HER CHARACTER WAS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THE BEGINNING YET LATER THEY SHOWED IT SO DUMB THAT IT WAS HARD TO CONNECT WITH HER

To me this obviously looks odd. 😕

Now why I call her hypocrite is because she was the one who felt bad on seeing Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday earlier and was wondering how he can be happy when his sister is sad. And now see, she is the same person who easily forgets her miscarriage and wants everyone to be happy. Why? Because her silly demand has been fulfilled and Shyam has been called back in the mansion.

Is this what we call double standards?

DOUBLE STANDARD AND HYPOCRISY WAS ALL TIME HIGH IN HER CASE
IT WAS SAD THAT HOW EASILY SHE FORGETS HER CHILD😭 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakpearl

Anjali's character had become so irritating at that time that even poor Daljeet got immense hatred from fans ..

Roka WU is awesome, Faiqooo..
Waiting for the next ones ..

TRUE, WRITER HAS LOST HIS TOUCH OR WHATEVER
Thanks Apu😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank u so much Faiqua for lovely updates😊

You are welcome😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mere rang mein rang ne wali pari ho ya ho
Pariyo ki rani..Ya ho meri prem kahani..

Loved the way khushi says:" Unka yeh sab cheezon mein vishwas nahi toh zabardashti karna thik nahi hoga na"
         A huge change in khushi..A mature way of looking at something..Gave him space to be who he was..Now arnav realised how lucky he is to have been blessed with a pure,innocent soul called khushi in his life..A girl who has loved him with her full heart,without asking much in return...She broke his ruthless layer of ASR through her pure love n forgiving heart n taught him real meaning of love..
       Aur Arnav ka woh than...k...s.. kuch kaha...kuch ankaha...jazbaat ..buaji ki tarah woh bhi janta hai..
Khushi bahut issak karti hai..Hai na?

He knows and she knows 
they both didn't have to say to each other
they feel this ehsaas from miles
they hear each other
they feel each other

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Raat hamari to
Chaand ki saheli hai,
Kitne dinon ke baad
Aayi woh akeli hai..
"So rahi hogi,kissi taekwondo pose mein"
They both miss each other..

Maaf kijiye salmanji...Ab hum paraye ho gaye hai..aww..Khushi <3

Only Khushi can do such things but she has a power to make him smile from miles😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSanaya71

This episode was the best ever

Romantic and the lovable moment when He finds out why Garima hit her
Now he knows how much love Khushi holds for him😳

Yes, it is
this episode was all about showing if she can go such length to change her ideas about him and accepts him the way he is 
he can go any length to go through all to make her his
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Yes, it is
this episode was all about showing if she can go such length to change her ideas about him and accepts him the way he is 
he can go any length to go through all to make her his

This episode is my the most fav among all the wedding ones, it has the right amount of Arshi in it
Other ones like Mehndi, and all take up too much Dadi and Anjali drama