Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
so sweet of Deepika to treat her co-star nicely. She is still so humble even after achieving so much success.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"We did a couple of meetings and look tests. Then, in the new year we did readings and we did look tests again. We start shooting on March 25th." -Deepika Padukone on #Chhapaak
"Not every acid attack survivor is like Laxmi, who, despite physical pain, social shaming and ostracism, came out of the experience, stronger, even victorious. There are many who are yet to overcome the trauma..."
- @deepikapadukone
#Chhapaak

" I will be meeting some of these girls in the coming weeks and be working closely with them. I believe everyone needs to take mental health seriously and I'll have a dialogue with them and their families on this."

- @deepikapadukone
#Chhapaak
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Fitoor thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

U know guys vikrant had worked with baba in ddd n now he will work with deepy. What a connection deepveer have with vikrant. 

I guess you forgot about Lootera?
"On my part there was no over-processing, I just said, 'Yeah, let's do it'. That's how films should be made...Following your heart." -Deepika Padukone on signing #Chhapaak

"In the 6 months since Meghna offered me #Chhapaak, we have been through so much, from look tests and casting to the readings. While it's all creatively satisfying, I can't wait to be on set because no matter how much you prep, hat happens there is something else." -Deepika
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Meghna didn't even give me a narration, she just sketched out the subject in a few sentences. I could instantly see how committed she was, she had been living with the story for a long time. I just said, "Yeah, let's do it.

~Deepika Padukone 

#Chhapaak

#Chhapaak reactions got @deepikapadukone all like...

CUTIEEE