Bepannah,my thoughts, Life gives second chances...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 148~9.10.18 Life gives second chances...

It's said blood symbolizes life force , energy and joy! Zoya is happy she has remarried again. This  time to a man who assuredly without a doubt loves her. However the  scene of morning after the night before, shows up to me that transition from ex- husband Yash to present husband is realistic. Insecurity resides in Zoya, finding Adi missing from her bedside. It brings up skeletons out of the closet! Zoya has the graphic nightmare of a wounded   Yash in blood bath tub!  Seeing blood in the bathroom, in dreams , often relates to health issues. Here I would say, the text messages are already playing mind games with Zoya. its clearly someone who is familiar with her past, who is playing this sick game with her.

Only she can control her nightmares. Zoya does and the symbolic splash of her face with water,  cleanses the nightmares of the past and refreshes her with the here and now! Adi's voice, his addressing her with a new epithet! serves to reinforce she  moves from her grim past, now is Adi's wife!  Adi's vibrant act of   having coffee in bed! Celebrates the right to space and privacy of newly weds! In the domain of their bedroom. Mind you with Adi, the kitchen too, in fact his whole house becomes a place for him to exhibit his spontaneous adoration for his dear wife Zoya! nothing stops him from giving love! and Zoya demurely receiving his love.They have full rights  over each other now! no more hide and seek of  realizing their love.

Adi is totally besotted when he sees Zoya clad in a sari, refreshed as she emerges from the bathroom! He's the typical swept away by his wife, husband! Typically he doesn't get enough of her, but Zoya is into to honouring traditions and ritual, aimed to bind the family! Its an amusing ,but realistic scene where Zoya literally shoos him off! to head for the important room! The kitchen! a sacred place  from where the mistress of the house cooks to feed her hungry clan! Zoya cooking halwa is probably seen by Anjana as Zoya exerting her control there too? Thus gradually diminishing Anjana's hold over her family. Mind you, in an affluent house hold like the Hooda's cooks prepare the culinary delights!

But today Zoya wants to add her sweet goodwill, to stimulate smiles. Its lovely to see how her sweetness attracts Adi into the kitchen. I recall she may not be the worlds greatest cook, so perhaps that's why Adi comes  to lend his hand? actually he comes in really to iron out a matter between Zoya and Noor. His sensitivity is minute, he heard last night how the discord and distant between the sisters was niggling Zoya, and turning her joy sour! So this morning, when both families are awake, Adi tries his reconciliation mission right in the kitchen! see Adi is no waster! and when it comes to Zoya, the love of his life! now his wife! he spares no chances at the earliest! To alleviate Zoya's grief!

Noor of course cuts out Adi's call! Despite her mothers behest. But Noor , I feel is appeasing her father, by having nothing to do with all Hooda's, so she can throw off her father's keen sense off scent from herself! But Zoya on the other hand, is devastated, despite of the brave face she puts on over the hob! It's a lovely tender scene, where Adi gently reminds her that things will eventually fall into place, reminds her how bad things were when they first met. They never believed life would grant them another chance to began anew. But destiny took matters into its hands, and look where they are now! life afforded them yet another chance! Once more Adi  assures her of his presence beside her, and more importantly, that  she will be granted chances to smooth the creases between her and Noor! Adi is a constant source of positive tidings for her. he seizes all chances to ensure  smiles light up Zoya's face!

The new bride's halwa is an instant success and smile giver to all the men of the family. Zoya enjoys the  whole act of cooking and serving her family. Binding them in the sweet bond of family unity. No surprise that Anjana declines eating the sweet halwa! When all the men threaten nothing will be left as they gobble every  scrap! Anjana probably senses, its best she tastes a bit! So she is not seen as a sour puss! Its funny she still manages to taunt Zoya, its nice but too sweet! To which her husband adds! They could do with a bit of sweetness!  But Anjana's issue is that she sees, Zoya  sugar coats the pill! Is trying her best to cope with a difficult bitter treatment Anjana is going to dish out to her!

The halwa ritual does not end at Zoya cooking, serving and gleaning praises! But Arjun extends it further to show of love between Adi and Zoya! where Adi is required to feed a spoonful of the sweet dessert to Zoya!

On her way up, to answer a call, Anjana looks down at her family totally taken in by this Zoya! she fumes,  gradually this girl will take over all her family! Anjana thinks of how to puncture Zoya's joy! By seeking Zoya's permission for Anjana's friends wanting to see her bahu!  Anjana will, spare any chance of demeaning Zoya!  so she sneers, audibly to a friend over the phone, that no its not mau dekhai of her bahu, as she didn't get the bahu! its more like her son got himself a new wife! Adi is ready to snub his mother, for pointedly excluding his new wife as she put it!  But Zoya, tackles the insult bravely and responds respectfully, she needn't seek her permission, she'll abide by the ritual!

This ritual will be where men will be exempt. So will Anjana pull a fast one on Zoya ,since Adi her guardian angel will not be hovering around her?  Overall I would say the episode does carry on some bitter memories,  more so in Zoya's case. Mind you Zoya's nightmare about Yash is a carry forward of the spate of text messages she received on her nuptial night! Yet the episode had many tasteful, sweet, and purposeful scenes between Zoya and Adi. Zoya succeeds in binding the family in the sweetness of her dish.. well nearly all. Harshad in role is brilliant as a newly  married husband! I loved Adi's fine mix of  funny and serious  tones to win Zoya over. Jenny is great as the new bahu Zoya, making her place in her new home!  Hamlet53 10.10.18  

Many thanks to those silent readers who still continue to read my work, much love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful as always
thanks a lot
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis and a veryyy cute episode❤️
Zoya has the graphic nightmare of a wounded   Yash in blood bath tub!  Seeing blood in the bathroom, in dreams , often relates to health issues. Here I would say, the text messages are already playing mind games with Zoya. its clearly someone who is familiar with her past, who is playing this sick game with her.

episode started with a thrill but seeing yash in khoon ka darya made me laugh really hard🤣

Adi's voice, his addressing her with a new epithet! serves to reinforce she  moves from her grim past, now is Adi's wife!  Adi's vibrant act of   having coffee in bed!

how cute is adi.. tea bed coffee bed🤣 pehna kia hua hai first morning pe adi🤣

Adi is totally besotted when he sees Zoya clad in a sari, refreshed as she emerges from the bathroom! He's the typical swept away by his wife, husband! Typically he doesn't get enough of her, but Zoya is into to honouring traditions and ritual, aimed to bind the family! 

the way adi stared at her.. his eyes☺️ mera haq hai.. sahi to kaha he can do whatever he wants☺️

But today Zoya wants to add her sweet goodwill, to stimulate smiles. Its lovely to see how her sweetness attracts Adi into the kitchen. I recall she may not be the worlds greatest cook, so perhaps that's why Adi comes  to lend his hand? actually he comes in really to iron out a matter between Zoya and Noor.

after the kitchen coffee.. we got to see the kitchen cute adiya scene.. madad to aik bahaana hai main to ghoorne aaya hu this guy is way tooo cute❤️

Noor of course cuts out Adi's call! Despite her mothers behest. But Noor , I feel is appeasing her father, by having nothing to do with all Hooda's, so she can throw off her father's keen sense off scent from herself! 

noor was a big disappointment for me.. koi akal de isko😵

The new bride's halwa is an instant success and smile giver to all the men of the family. Zoya enjoys the  whole act of cooking and serving her family. Binding them in the sweet bond of family unity. No surprise that Anjana declines eating the sweet halwa! 

what a cute scene.. loved papa hooda mera bachcha mujhe to papa hooda se pyaar hone laga hai🤣

and then adiya ka halwa romance🤣 jaise adi dekh raha tha zoya ko halwa khaate khaate ufff WHY SO CUTE!!!

Anjana thinks of how to puncture Zoya's joy! By seeking Zoya's permission for Anjana's friends wanting to see her bahu!  Anjana will, spare any chance of demeaning Zoya! 

zara sa jhoom lun main coming up and adi supporting zoya as always...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Beautiful as always

thanks a lot

helooo  Hend_ Refal. 😃 its been a while since hammie heard from you, so doubly pleased to   collect  your valued comment,😛    much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello A... 😃. and of course grabbing the heart!😃  thanks for reading and giving your appreciative  comment..much love,yours hammie
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis .    Loved to read it .   .    As usual  a very apt title .    Yash was a bad dream and Aditya s voice wakes up Zoya from her frightening nightmare .   her past to move towards her present with Aditya .    Very symbolic scene .    The  sizzling chemistry of adiya looked like a real couple madly in love .   Zoya looked stunning as if marriage with Aditya had imparted a glow upon her face .   Amazing expressions by adiya in all the scenes .    Aditya was very romantic in the kitchen as well in the bedroom .   And Zoya was shy but she was enjoying his loving attention .    .    The care and the promise of Aditya to mend her relations with her family' was very cute .  .   Diff between Aditya and Yash .     The breakfast scene .    Zoya had filled the Hooda house with genuine warmth  and love which hooda men had realised and appreciated .   .    A big contrast between Pooja and Zoya .    Harsh is a mysterious man but he should be a positive characteristic now .   Enough of his grey iness. !!!.   Zoya needs a fathers figure now .  It was sweet of harsh to ask if Zoya will wear a saree or not  as Waseem had always been a dominating overbearing father who had never cared for his daughter s opinions .  .     Overall a amazing episode .   Buri nazar na lage kisi ki  
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
helooo  Hend_ Refal. 😃 its been a while since hammie heard from you, so doubly pleased to   collect  your valued comment,😛    much love hammie

Sorry dear I was busy lately with publishing my novels 

But I always love reading your analysis dear  
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis and a veryyy cute episode❤️   ohhh Maryam this comment is worth the wait... although was fuming where is Maryam? but now seeing the comment.. just delights me! what an delicious assortment of pics of the sweet episode!

Zoya has the graphic nightmare of a wounded   Yash in blood bath tub!  Seeing blood in the bathroom, in dreams , often relates to health issues. Here I would say, the text messages are already playing mind games with Zoya. its clearly someone who is familiar with her past, who is playing this sick game with her.

episode started with a thrill but seeing yash in khoon ka darya made me laugh really hard🤣
 the actor is in another show currently! he must have come for the blood bath scene..  weird  , rich, mind games!

Adi's voice, his addressing her with a new epithet! serves to reinforce she  moves from her grim past, now is Adi's wife!  Adi's vibrant act of   having coffee in bed!

how cute is adi.. tea bed coffee bed🤣 pehna kia hua hai first morning pe adi🤣
and he whizzed out as he recall oooh shoot! she  is a coffee drinker! such a funny scene Adi whizzing out and whizzing back in😆😆😆 haaa haaa haa!

Adi is totally besotted when he sees Zoya clad in a sari, refreshed as she emerges from the bathroom! He's the typical swept away by his wife, husband! Typically he doesn't get enough of her, but Zoya is into to honouring traditions and ritual, aimed to bind the family! 

the way adi stared at her.. his eyes☺️ mera haq hai.. sahi to kaha he can do whatever he wants☺️
quite  rightly too he is exercising  his right and what a romantic way... lovely snap shot of Adi😃 
👏👏 memorable shots of their first morning together !  fantastic  !

But today Zoya wants to add her sweet goodwill, to stimulate smiles. Its lovely to see how her sweetness attracts Adi into the kitchen. I recall she may not be the worlds greatest cook, so perhaps that's why Adi comes  to lend his hand? actually he comes in really to iron out a matter between Zoya and Noor.

after the kitchen coffee.. we got to see the kitchen cute adiya scene.. madad to aik bahaana hai main to ghoorne aaya hu this guy is way tooo cute❤️   true... kitchen  cosiness  of the couple.. Adi will not let a single chance go!

Noor of course cuts out Adi's call! Despite her mothers behest. But Noor , I feel is appeasing her father, by having nothing to do with all Hooda's, so she can throw off her father's keen sense off scent from herself! 

noor was a big disappointment for me.. koi akal de isko😵
I think she is playing safe... she may still  love Arjun... and hopes for fathers anger to abate

The new bride's halwa is an instant success and smile giver to all the men of the family. Zoya enjoys the  whole act of cooking and serving her family. Binding them in the sweet bond of family unity. No surprise that Anjana declines eating the sweet halwa! 

what a cute scene.. loved papa hooda mera bachcha mujhe to papa hooda se pyaar hone laga hai🤣  yes he has turned a new leaf... she comes as his daughter to him.. fair enough! he loves Zoya  for her spirit of showing adaptability    lovely collection of pictures  Zoya now sees a kindly father figure, as opposed  to her own father who shoved her aside  due to ego!

and then adiya ka halwa romance🤣 jaise adi dekh raha tha zoya ko halwa khaate khaate ufff WHY SO CUTE!!!    👏👏    yes beautiful scene both are bubbling with happiness. hard to conceal their joy!
I love this picture😃👏  adi chomping halwa and loving the overall sweetness of Zoya  

Anjana thinks of how to puncture Zoya's joy! By seeking Zoya's permission for Anjana's friends wanting to see her bahu!  Anjana will, spare any chance of demeaning Zoya! 

zara sa jhoom lun main coming up and adi supporting zoya as always...
is it... haan... spiked  juice scene... now this has to be Anjana doing her dirty deeds!

Maryam what a treat, halwa comment.. delicious..  savouring and relishing  each picture of comment... listen, mate thank you so much for putting in the effort of choosing and then posting the delightful images... much love yours hammie 

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A marvelous post! Especially love your title! 😃

The kitchen scenes were super cute. Aditya was being playful and flirty and Zoya was blushing but also enjoying it 😳. But I liked how he became serious when the topic of her family came up and reassured her that he will make everything okay. You could see the change in Zoya's expression when he said that, it really meant a lot to her cuz Yash never bothered trying to make amends with either of their families. 

Also the antics that Pooja used to get annoyed with/found childish about Aditya, Zoya absolutely adores. She can't seem to stop smiling around him even though she's still got a lot of problems going on in her life.

Zoya enjoys the whole act of cooking and serving her family. Binding them in the sweet bond of family unity. Love this! It's funny, Zoya ever since she's become Aditya's wife has tried to keep the family together and really become a part of the Hooda family. Which is something Pooja never tried to do despite knowing Aditya (& his family) for so long even before marriage. 

Apologies for the delay in my replies these days, out of the country and internet here is very unpredictable >.<
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo sparkx!😃 good to see you mate.. and hope you having a swell time
Hi Hammie! A marvelous post! Especially love your title! 😃
lovely you enjoyed the post and the title
The kitchen scenes were super cute. Aditya was being playful and flirty and Zoya was blushing but also enjoying it 😳. But I liked how he became serious when the topic of her family came up and reassured her that he will make everything okay. You could see the change in Zoya's expression when he said that, it really meant a lot to her cuz Yash never bothered trying to make amends with either of their families. 
thing is Adi himself loves his family and is close to Arjun.. so he understands the sibling bonding
Also the antics that Pooja used to get annoyed with/found childish about Aditya, Zoya absolutely adores. She can't seem to stop smiling around him even though she's still got a lot of problems going on in her life.
Zoya, probably lacked a bit of  fun side of life.. silly pranks, me doubt if she was let out to realise her adventurous side! and with Adi.. its never a dull moment!😛... and yes they both seem to be in sync with each other rather than who they were hitched to before!
Zoya enjoys the whole act of cooking and serving her family. Binding them in the sweet bond of family unity. Love this! It's funny, Zoya ever since she's become Aditya's wife has tried to keep the family together and really become a part of the Hooda family. Which is something Pooja never tried to do despite knowing Aditya (& his family) for so long even before marriage. 
me pleased we never got to know more about their cheating partners... luckily they are history! now its life giving Adi and Zoya.. another chance to live life😃... as for Zoya.. as Adi teases her she has become so wifey!  its noticeable😃
Apologies for the delay in my replies these days, out of the country and internet here is very unpredictable >.<
can't say didn't miss your responses.. was wondering where you were...  no I know, you look after yourself  and enjoy... sparkx. thanks  so much  for support.. your effort in replying, loved your thoughts, much love hammie