CID

CID Banner Contest

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome all forum waasis to :

*drumrolls*

Before we begin our tryst with the PS, let's scan through 

R U L E S

# The banner essentially must be of the size : 728*90 pixels. Not a bit here or there!

# Your banner MUST include: ACP Pradyuman, Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy, Purvi, Pankaj, Dr. Salunkhe, and Dr. Tarika. DCP Chitrole is optional. Do not include any past officers.

# The title : CID should be clearly visible on the banner. Any tagline is optional.

# There should be NO copyright on the banner

# You can send a maximum of 5 banners. Only 2 can be the same banner, but different colours.

# Upload all banners on a warranted image hosting site like imgur, postimage, etc. The link shouldn't expire soon

For all the first timers, here's a quick tutorial {By Ms. Bholi Bhali} :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669

# PM your entries to Metis latest by 26th October with the title 'CID Banner Contest '

See y'all soon with all mind boggling entries!

Post credits to .-Amethyst-.
Tags credits to Koeli_Appy
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to see a contest after a long time! Will see if I can take part! But I'm wondering how many will turn up!
Minionite thumbnail
^ I hope at least a few do!
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

Glad to see a contest after a long time! Will see if I can take part! But I'm wondering how many will turn up!

Do take part Swathi. I can't take part but I'll surely turn up for voting (if there is any voting)😛 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What's the point having this 😔
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

What's the point having this 😔

I hear you, but I'm still going to try. There might be a few people who will submit nonetheless and we might get a final banner before the show ends.
Minionite thumbnail
Contest closed. Only one person submitted banners and no point in extending given the news. ðŸ¥±