Re: Mauli makes me proud again

Posted: 5 years ago
In midst of bashing the divine lovers I forgot to say I watched Mauli s scene yesterday
Aditi was so natural in the scene where she was crying in Wash Room.
And then divine love comes in. Her dialogues are short but killer
Bhagawan tumhe itni Taqat de ke Tum apne ap ko maaf kar sako
But mauli whom you are telling this to a woman who is shameless.
To prove she is innocent she organized your birthday party to demean you more to hurt you more.
I hope Mauli leaves the city soon. Or these lovers will kill her everyday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear, totally agree with you. I m only watching Mauli's scenes. Cant wait till these so called divine lovers to get married. I want CVs to concentrate on Mauli's journey and hope to see her find real love :)
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, Mauli was superb. That dialogue was so good. 
Aditi as Mauli is doing awesome, she is so realistic in portraying Mauli, never goes OTT.
Her character dialogues are well sketched wonder how for others the CV goes bonker or they think star value is a hit lol tab toh srk ka koi movie flop nehi hota
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IDO20

In midst of bashing the divine lovers I forgot to say I watched Mauli s scene yesterday
To prove she is innocent she organized your birthday party to demean you more to hurt you more.

She was  good  with her dialogues ⭐️👏
Her words left impact on me most of the time

jab ki K & N 's words  makes no sense..aisa nahi ki i don't try  to understand them..but no help--every time i fail miserably

She was good with her dialogues ⭐️👏
Her words left impact on me most of the time

jab ki K & N 's words makes no sense..aisa nahi ki i don't try to understand them..but no help--every time i fail miserably

You have to have divine connection to understand them my blood boils when I see them
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She looked so innocent.. 😭
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold: After watching yesterday's episode and precap, have to agree to this.
coz, when Kunal's friend humiliate Nandini, Kunal didn't open his mouth even though Nandini was crying, there too Mauli only supported him. Nandini very well knows that Kunal has respect for Mauli and not coming in public to support her. 
Now seems like Nandini is trying to push Kunal to openly, publically accept Nandini and spoiling the respect Kunal has for Mauli, by putting herself in a victim position. Nandini is herself creating such situation to invite the bitter words from Mauli's mouth and trying to get Kunal's love, sympathy. Not at all convinced, that Nandini is doing this out of love for Mauli.
Originally posted by: Rithu0203

@Bold: After watching yesterday's episode and precap, have to agree to this.
coz, when Kunal's friend humiliate Nandini, Kunal didn't open his mouth even though Nandini was crying, there too Mauli only supported him. Nandini very well knows that Kunal has respect for Mauli and not coming in public to support her.
Now seems like Nandini is trying to push Kunal to openly, publically accept Nandini and spoiling the respect Kunal has for Mauli, by putting herself in a victim position. Nandini is herself creating such situationto invite the bitter words from Mauli's mouth and trying to get Kunal's love, sympathy. Not at all convinced, that Nandini is doing this out of love for Mauli.

Love for mauli no way she just want sympathy vote from K but k is he mad