Bepannah, My thoughts,Treading upon thin ice.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 147~8.10.18  Treading upon thin ice.

Adi's true love Zoya ,now his wife enters her husband's home  with a pure heart.  For her it may not be foreign territory. But her role has certainly changed, since the last time she set foot in this house. She was vulnerable and only spoken for before. But Adi has now given her the status ,right and privileged passport of his love. His  familiar face is her greatest confidence that the  ill times are over. Thus promises of good times are scaled with Zoya's humbled steps into Hooda mansion. Zoya gets his mother's blessings, the  mistress of the house. Zoya along with Adi so much craved her blessings. After all Anjana is the matriarchal  figure of Zoya's new abode. Yet all the men of the house sense that Zoya treads thin ice. Zoya herself despite the goodness and purity of her heart and mind. Has to bear in mind at all times , that effort is put in by her, for not stepping out of  line, in  how she deals with family members of her new family.Give elders the respect they command. The young, love support and encouragement. 

Zoya likewise keeps in mind too, the circumstances her marriage has come about. The patriarchal figure Harsh's blessings console both and Adi, Zoya were circumstances otherwise , her welcome into  Hooda house would have been ostentatious. But knowing Zoya, the fresh, family bride, is one with a humbled spirit. Grateful for small mercies, as her greatest blessing and protection remains her husband Adi himself.  However, throughout the episode , I find Zoya cautious, rather than wholly relaxed, more like gingerly walking on thin ice, which could well give way under her any time! Still  with Adi by her Zoya  manages to maintain her spirit of optimism, in her somewhat wise response to Harsh's  comments of regret. Zoya's mindset is about keeping the family as one unit. Thus as a family, they all now actively strive to herald the coming of good times. Zoya upholds, a united family will guarantee, that their joy and smiles presently lost are not lost forever!. Basically Zoya claims, good and bad time come regardless. The crux lies in how they are dealt with as a family?

Anjana I feel, has an expression of this chit of a girl is taking over! To me this saas bahu equation is a power struggle. I can see both have reservations, insecurities about each other; about living together. For Zoya, the scenario is all the more challenging as Anjana has made it clear in no uncertain words, that she Zoya does not fare too well in her eyes. Henceforth for Zoya , its now the beginning of  care, restraint in how she comes across.

Throughout the episode, there is undercurrent of sinister occurrences, like the power failure! Which leads to Anjana's taunt angled towards Zoya, inauspicious omen of black out on the day of marriage, when the bride sets foot in the house. This goes to show the strong hold of superstations in all classes of society. Adi's joke actually takes away the sting out his mother's caustic taunt towards Zoya!  Then we have the  pressie that is left at the door step! The ticking sound!  that gives impression of a bomb to poor Zoya!  But turns out to be a small alarm clock! This relates to  an alert for Zoya  that her challenging, never a dull moment in her husband's house has just began!

Its interesting to note that during the brief blackout! All the Hoodas  seek guidance in the dark! by their electronic devices  Zoya is directed by her protective drive to  not only safeguard Adi! but his whole family!

For me, the episode is all about stealing Zoya's peace of mind. To dent her confidence in marrying the man she loves. The modus operandi is to terrorize her enough to force her into going back on her vow made to Adi! about  keeping secrets from him! The repeated text messages! reiterate, how many secrets Zoya keeps from Adi! The person who sends her threatening texts , plays on her fresh existing anxieties that befall both her and Adi together. The idea is to make her paranoid that Adi is faces some unannounced danger! This person is familiar with Zoya's weakest spot.. Her beloved Adi coming to any harm! The keeping secrets  issue, is not limited to Adi , but  the way Zoya reacts with the ticking clock by telling all to move! made Anjana accuse Zoya , she reacts as if she fears a bomb! hope Zoya isn't keeping secrets from the family?  

The textmessages, are aimed to foul their nuptial night! Whatever we get to see is lasting and pure and so sincere. Zoya lays bare her anxieties before Adi.. firstly she would rather not transfer her jinxes on to him! Adi sorts this stress of hers! What every ill luck comes ,they will face together! Her next concern, is again real. She  feels she can share with Adi, as he is her soul mate who will understand. Whether her sister Noor will keep in touch with her? or reject her outright like her now her distanced parents?

Zoya does try to fulfil a wife's task by not denying him some intimate, affection moments .The fact that Zoya begins to remove her jewellery shows her readiness in her bashful way. Adi helps her, tenderly , unwinds  the gajra around her  plaid. A subtle gesture to make gentle advances towards his wife. Zoya succumbs to his show of affection. Adi comes across as such a persevering husband, as much as he wants to love her, he still shows so much discipline so his wife relaxes and loves him back.

Zoya attends to the text.. as I  reckon she assumes it may be Noor? Only she would be  so brazen  as to text her Appi  at this hour, besides she was just now sharing with Adi how distant her parents appeared, may be Noor too will distant herself?

But then before things can go further, between Zoya and Adi, the texts and black out play mind games with Zoya! and briefly takes Adi away to sort the power cut issue. Here since he has to leave, more text messages terrify and immobilize her reasoning! Really it's the fear for Adi's life that freezes her from telling Adi about the text messages. She is reduced to such a state , that she begins to take the messages to be the truth! she follows each command given to her! as preserving and protecting Adi's life is an absolute priority! That takes precedence over her sanity!!  She fails to glean that by withholding the obnoxious, messages from Adi.. she extend this insane game of the mystery caller!!

The scene between the brothers is heart rendering. Both show great sensitivity towards all that Zoya has gone through recently. It was so much like the caring Adi when he asks Arjun if Noor had phoned him? he replies  she will answer if Adi phones her! Here Adi shows concern about what Zoya wants, to iron out things between Noor and her. Plus Adi wants to know if his younger brothers love is progressing? or it have recent developments between Hoodas and Siddiqui's  cast shadows between Noor and Arjun too. It's a lovely thought when Arjun directs his brother to tend to Zoya.. as she's had a lot on her plate lately!

The final scene is endearing and almost at last the husband and wife are together. Small observations ,like she has already chosen her sleeping side on their bed, they now share. Making room for her clothes in his wardrobe, relates to the fact, marriage is about sharing one's whole life with another person. Sharing one's privacy, space, making adjustments and adaptations where needs be! A union of one's independence into a bond of independence  with another person..

The manner in which Adi scrutinises her face, is intense and the first text message whirls in her mind as both sit at the edge of their bed studying each other.. reading expressions.

Adi knows her well, like the inside of his palm so he makes it easier for her.. has he made a mistake? He probably refers to his mistake of assuming that in marrying him she will be happy! seeing  it doesn't seem so now. No wonder! Zoya has too briskly assure him of being her one and only love. Zoya tries too hard, in fact she blurts out the first secret  that threw her in the first place.. that Adi is  Yash's killer? she says, he would never hurt any one intentionally! he could never do no wrong! Adi I feel,  can sense she may be hiding something? I feel Zoya's words about Adi are more to convince herself.. as images of the first text ,that Adi murdered her husband still hounds her. Doubts  begin to cloud her brain. The text off balances Zoya. Both has just began. In time to realize the theory and practice of sacred vows, they both undertook! Hamlet53 9.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your title :)...and analysis as always..absolutely loved the episode,..it had everything in right amounts...mystery, drama and romance...
...i don't think Adi knows about Arjun and Noor...it was only for Zoya that he wanted to check with Arjun

...Hope your health is getting better..

Take care..
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️.. kehne ki zarurat bhi hai kia?😆
Adi's true love Zoya ,now his wife enters her husband's home  with a pure heart.  For her it may not be foreign territory. But her role has certainly changed, since the last time she set foot in this house. 

and she is finally in the hooda house.. loved how papa hooda was being too sweet.. loved adi arjun hug and specially adi's expression like 'kaha tha na arjun zoya mujhse pyaar karti hai'😉

Zoya does try to fulfil a wife's task by not denying him some intimate, affection moments .The fact that Zoya begins to remove her jewellery shows her readiness in her bashful way.But then before things can go further, between Zoya and Adi, the texts and black out play mind games with Zoya! and briefly takes Adi away to sort the power cut issue.

well my lappy was on fire☺️.. what a HOT scene it was☺️..adi staring at her throwing his mob away🤣.. gave her a hug.. and ahem ahem.. what to say damn that sms.. but adi phir bhi nahi ruka☺️

That takes precedence over her sanity!!  She fails to glean that by withholding the obnoxious, messages from Adi.. she extend this insane game of the mystery caller!!The scene between the brothers is heart rendering. Both show great sensitivity towards all that Zoya has gone through recently.

loved how zoya was concerned about adi.. and adi calming things down with his million dollar smile❤️.. and finally arjun said 'bhabhi'😳

The final scene is endearing and almost at last the husband and wife are together. Small observations ,like she has already chosen her sleeping side on their bed, they now share. Making room for her clothes in his wardrobe, relates to the fact, marriage is about sharing one's whole life with another person. Sharing one's privacy, space, making adjustments and adaptations where needs be! A union of one's independence into a bond of independence  with another person..

loved how he was being so sweet regarding the side of bed and cupboard😆 and the last bit when he asks if he did any mistake.. damn his voice❤️ zoya trusts him and he makes sure everything is good.. what a cutie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo A,😃 lovely to see you on my thoughts  
loved your title :)...and analysis as always..absolutely loved the episode,..it had everything in right amounts...mystery, drama and romance...
ohh me pleased you liked the title..  you are so right  it was a well balanced  episode indeed
...i don't think Adi knows about Arjun and Noor...it was only for Zoya that he wanted to check with Arjun
actually, I  stand corrected  ..its  Zoya who knows  about Noor and Arjun
...Hope your health is getting better..
😛,,, humm ,  thank you so much for asking A.. erhh, yes me looking after myself  ..😃  thanks  so much, for reading and commenting.. love hammie
Take care..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️.. kehne ki zarurat bhi hai kia?😆

phele ye batao  why are  late  with heart and pics?? aacha.. busy hai.. chal dene... you are back with pressies pictures for on this  post 
Adi's true love Zoya ,now his wife enters her husband's home  with a pure heart.  For her it may not be foreign territory. But her role has certainly changed, since the last time she set foot in this house. 

and she is finally in the hooda house.. loved how papa hooda was being too sweet.. loved adi arjun hug and specially adi's expression like 'kaha tha na arjun zoya mujhse pyaar karti hai'😉
yes you said it Maryam... and also his love story will end happily! 😃

Zoya does try to fulfil a wife's task by not denying him some intimate, affection moments .The fact that Zoya begins to remove her jewellery shows her readiness in her bashful way.But then before things can go further, between Zoya and Adi, the texts and black out play mind games with Zoya! and briefly takes Adi away to sort the power cut issue.

well my lappy was on fire☺️.. what a HOT scene it was☺️..adi staring at her throwing his mob away🤣.. gave her a hug.. and ahem ahem.. what to say damn that sms.. but adi phir bhi nahi ruka☺️ ab sab kuch tu you said it.. so main kya  boloon??😛
ohhh love this picture... going to use it for me desktop  right now!   full front faces.. stunning  picture👏⭐️  thanks Maryam!
this picture says quite a bit.😳   Zoya's flaming red lip rouge.

That takes precedence over her sanity!!  She fails to glean that by withholding the obnoxious, messages from Adi.. she extend this insane game of the mystery caller!!The scene between the brothers is heart rendering. Both show great sensitivity towards all that Zoya has gone through recently.

loved how zoya was concerned about adi.. and adi calming things down with his million dollar smile❤️.. and finally arjun said 'bhabhi'😳     again Adi's priceless  smile! and Arjun.. loves his bro' and now his bhabi

The final scene is endearing and almost at last the husband and wife are together. Small observations ,like she has already chosen her sleeping side on their bed, they now share. Making room for her clothes in his wardrobe, relates to the fact, marriage is about sharing one's whole life with another person. Sharing one's privacy, space, making adjustments and adaptations where needs be! A union of one's independence into a bond of independence  with another person..

loved how he was being so sweet regarding the side of bed and cupboard😆 and the last bit when he asks if he did any mistake.. damn his voice❤️ zoya trusts him and he makes sure everything is good.. what a cutie    its a good thing Adi  accepts what she says.. but me sure he delve on her words... he couldn't hurt any one intentionally ... Maryam , hammie missed your fantastic comment on my post... so feel 😃 happy you showed up ... much love yours hammie

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post .  Loved to read your comments .  .   The newlyweds are alone .  Aditya cannot take his eyes off Zoya .   He advances towards her and Zoya is shy .   But she is ready for his love filled touches .    Sizzling chemistry indeed .    The SMS  comes .    Zoya is disturbed and before she can tell Aditya about the message the lights go off .    The elements of mystery are woven nicely in the episode .    Aditya goes to check .    Another message .     The gift at the door .   An attempt again to terrify Zoya .      She runs madly to save Aditya from a possible bomb .     Arjun also tells Aditya Zoya might be stressed .     In the sec time when Aditya enters the room he sees her tense and immediately he makes small talk to ease her nervousness .  Aditya sits at a distance and respects her moods and he is concerned about her tension and tries to comfort her  The talks of bedside wardrobe were cute . .       Zoya s answer she is happy with as things are shows she is happy with Aditya as he is .     And he need not change himself .  She adores him just as he is    Aditya had loved  Zoya running towards Aditya .   caring for his safety .    For the first time Aditya has become someone's  centre of attention as Pooja had become only a bored housewife .  And then Pooja and also Sakshi had betrayed him .     So Aditya is loving Zoya s concern  for him .    Aditya asking did I do any mistake was so heartbreaking .    His voice .   His expressions .    The man was hurt so badly that he is afraid to make any mistake in his relationship with Zoya .     Zoya s quick reassurance was lovely as she had understood his fears .   She knows his  pain from his previous marriage .    It was  A complete package episode . .    
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis as always
Its interesting to note that during the brief blackout! All the Hoodas  seek guidance in the dark! by their electronic devices  Zoya is directed by her protective drive to  not only safeguard Adi! but his whole family!

That's what the texter will play at. Her protective side. I think their motive one from two

making problems between the new couple by showing Zoya hiding secrets from Adi

Making Zoya lose her mind. She has been through a lot recently. She is very exhausted emotionally. She has no one outside the Hooda's house to talk to and share her fairs. Now they are putting her under huge pressure from worry about Adi's safety 

I hope Adi can know about this not to late and saves Zoya
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hello mm😃.. lovely to hear from you

Wonderful post .  Loved to read your comments .  .   The newlyweds are alone .  Aditya cannot take his eyes off Zoya .   He advances towards her and Zoya is shy .   But she is ready for his love filled touches .    Sizzling chemistry indeed .    The SMS  comes .    Zoya is disturbed and before she can tell Aditya about the message the lights go off .    The elements of mystery are woven nicely in the episode .  yes.. suspense someone knows about her weakness and the plan is to target one, and the other will fall too!
  Aditya goes to check .    Another message .     The gift at the door .   An attempt again to terrify Zoya .      She runs madly to save Aditya from a possible bomb .     Arjun also tells Aditya Zoya might be stressed .  
 I loved Arjun's sensitivity.. both brothers  are so caring and respectful towards  wmen, and Zoya he dotes upon
   In the sec time when Aditya enters the room he sees her tense and immediately he makes small talk to ease her nervousness .  Aditya sits at a distance and respects her moods and he is concerned about her tension and tries to comfort her 
this scene shows how he  puts her needs  before his..
 The talks of bedside wardrobe were cute . .   Zoya s answer she is happy with as things are shows she is happy with Aditya as he is .     And he need not change himself . 
quite an important issue in relationships   when one accepts thier loved one with both their perfections and imperfections..
 She adores him just as he is    Aditya had loved  Zoya running towards Aditya .   caring for his safety .    For the first time Aditya has become someone's  centre of attention as Pooja had become only a bored housewife .  And then Pooja and also Sakshi had betrayed him . 
true mm, for Pooja he was a needy child, she would contain him, not love him
    So Aditya is loving Zoya s concern  for him .    Aditya asking did I do any mistake was so heartbreaking .    His voice .   His expressions .    The man was hurt so badly that he is afraid to make any mistake in his relationship with Zoya .     Zoya s quick reassurance was lovely as she had understood his fears .   She knows his  pain from his previous marriage .    It was  A complete package episode . .    
all his  actions showed he experiences true  love for the first, to be care and loved   what a novel feeling...😃    thanks for sharing your  engaging thoughts about  Adi and Zoya, loved reading them,  much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Hend_ Retal😃 super to see you again

Lovely analysis as always

That's what the texter will play at. Her protective side. I think their motive one from two
yes,  true say... yes all to pull sick skanks adi will get hurt!
making problems between the new couple by showing Zoya hiding secrets from Adi
 its like hiding the first one  about creating doubt  in her mind.. the serious accusation against Adi! after that its more texts to conceal the big one   yesss.. someone desperate  to shake their marriage
Making Zoya lose her mind. She has been through a lot recently. She is very exhausted emotionally. She has no one outside the Hooda's house to talk to and share her fairs. Now they are putting her under huge pressure from worry about Adi's safety 
its... become thrilling... viewers love suspense! like who dunit! well out main interest  is Adiya are married 😃..so koi ghum nehin ab!
I hope Adi can know about this not to late and saves Zoya
YESH! , well he is no less her protector!   just watch! when he comes into action!    lovely  you shared your views..😃 much  love  yours hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! An amazing post! Especially love what you said about Zoya being on edge & there being an undercurrent of sinister occurrences throughout the ep. This ep really brought back the thrill aspect of the show. 😃

This person is familiar with Zoya's weakest spot.. Her beloved Adi coming to any harm! I really like that you pointed this out, it shows that the person who's texting her is clearly someone who is very much aware of the depth of Zoya's feelings for Aditya and yet is doing all this with the purpose of separating AdiYa. Points to someone who is close to either Aditya or Zoya but is not a well wisher of theirs although they may pose to be one. 

She fails to glean that by withholding the obnoxious, messages from Adi.. she extend this insane game of the mystery caller!! Very interesting you said this, mother dearest has been watching eps with me these days so I've been getting her inputs on the regular so thought I would share 😆. She was saying how after everything AdiYa have gone through, especially recently with Zoya almost marrying the other guy and all of that, after them going through so much pain and suffering, the relationship has become so strong that it doesn't make sense for Zoya to hide this from Aditya. And mum also said that Zoya should tell Aditya so he can be alert and is aware that his life may be in danger and can take the necessary precautions, which I hadn't thought of but it makes sense. So hopefully Zoya does indeed confide in Aditya about these messages soon. 

A union of one's independence into a bond of independence  with another person.. beautifully said Hammie ❤️

Aditya was such a gentleman, only proceeding with intimacy when he could tell Zoya wanted to. And Zoya getting shy with his closeness and yet turning towards him, seeking that intimacy was so lovely to see. 😳

Also the conversation at the end was so cute. Aditya wanting to make Zoya feel comfortable was so heartwarming and then the way he asked if he had done anything wrong, Pooja really has left deep scars on this boy :( but I loved how Zoya reassured him that he hadn't done anything wrong. Also loved how she said she didn't want to change anything, shows how she's happy with Aditya & all things related to him as is. And her declaration of him being the most special person in her life was so beautiful. 😳