how many still feel nandini is innocent

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i now really dont feel so first i used to think actually it is due to psychological issues but now i am sure she is just selfish who want happiness in her own life no matter what pain it causes to other
writter i feel are not revealing but they will reveal it in the end that how all the time nandini manipulated all the thing in her favour
i dont feel they are trying to show devine love
they clearly showing that its just a attraction
i feel after leap on in marriage nandini will reveal her true self to viewers actually
i think nandini after gettibg a hint that kunal started to love her she actually plotted afterward everything
because day by day they are showing nandini true colour not birthday party plan and then next to impress dida and kunak mom
i feel living with rajdeep she has actually got teaching from him how to become innocent in front of world
anyway now i feel writer are not going to show any devine love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
How u saying they r not gonna show kundini ad divine lub?
adni143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akniti

How u saying they r not gonna show kundini ad divine lub?

because they would have shown nandini actually in guilt and maintaining distance and asking for sorry from mauli
and today kunal gifted nandini a locket but if you all remember kunal has engraved mauli name in his finger 
its a symbol as everything work on symbol here that kunal love for nandini is just attractive one as gold or locket look beautiful but for mauli it something deep which not look attractive or matarialistic but is more expensive and can never fade away even with time
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Its unlikely makers are hell bent on proving kunal nandini love as divine love.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini is pure selfish.

If she wouldn't have been, she wouldn't have called Kunal the very day when Mauli got to know things. Those messages itself proved she was not going anywhere.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she is playing some game n manipulating everything..
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have never felt N was innocent from the very beginning. Yes, she WAS a Victim, but NOT
naive / innocent . And I have actually felt she's shown manipulative in a subtle way since 
she set foot in Mauli's home...if you can recollect some of those scenes, her initial jealousy
( again subtly ) towards Mauli has give in to manipulations now...
But not able to understand if it's all done consciously or subconsciously
Will be more clear only if & when the writers decide to reveal 
But definitely she is one cunning b!# ...  
adni143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Nandini is pure selfish.

If she wouldn't have been, she wouldn't have called Kunal the very day when Mauli got to know things. Those messages itself proved she was not going anywhere.

exactly nandini is just manupulative and knows kunal weakness
i feel she will or is definetly going to take maya turn
adni143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishfan

I have never felt N was innocent from the very beginning. Yes, she WAS a Victim, but NOT

naive / innocent . And I have actually felt she's shown manipulative in a subtle way since 
she set foot in Mauli's home...if you can recollect some of those scenes, her initial jealousy
( again subtly ) towards Mauli has give in to manipulations now...
But not able to understand if it's all done consciously or subconsciously
Will be more clear only if & when the writers decide to reveal 
But definitely she is one cunning b!# ...  

actually i feel with passing day the writer is exactly showing same
nandu was never shown positive if their intent was really like that then they would have not shown nandini and mauli breakup reson that was against nandini
so i feel nandini always was jelous of mauli and thats why even in breakup she believed rajdeep as the person always sees other with their eyes as nandini knows herself so she thought mauli also as same
and now makers are always focussing on nandini eye which is just like maya only diference is maya potrayed herself strong to get what she wanted and nandini shows herself week
Avj123 thumbnail
I've never felt that Nandini was innocent.All she wants is to take everything that Mauli has/had.Now that she has Kunal she will definitely try to get into good graces of K's mom and dida.

I also feel that it's not about divine love.There has to be something more because I feel if the writers can create a brilliant character like Mouli they could also have created more sympathy for Kunan.But whatever Kunan do ends up creating more anger towards them.As you said Nandini might reveal her true self later.