Atul wants kalyani to repent his sins

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Atul wants Kalyani to repent for HIS sins.. putting his 17 years on the spot to atone the sins he and madhuri made.. this man i swear πŸ˜‘😑😑  He is the most useless thing since ropeless skipping rope πŸ€¬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Yes. He should never come out of jail.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Atul should rot in jail forever.
How could he shamelessly ask K to atone his and Mads sins?! 🀬🀒
When I think Atul can't fall any lower, he falls abysmally low in each subsequent episode. 🀬
Anu protects K infront of villagers and getting her face blackened.. πŸ’” She protects just like mom would. πŸ€—
Hope K makes a place in Anu's heart and one day call her as Ma.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, he is the most useless of all person who should rot in jail and never come out. First he had an affair with Madhuri when he was already married and impregnated her with his baby. Then he was asking everybody to accept Madhuri as his wife and his child as the legitimate child of the house. Then when he was in a difficulty of being blamed to be the killer of Madhuri. He asked Anupriya and even asked Anupriya to promise him to take care of Kalyani who is the daughter of Anupriya's souten in his absence. He let Kalyani hates Anupriya and did so many terrible things to Anupriya. He even asked her to promise him not to tell anything to Anupriya. All his wrongdoings because he doesn't want to put up with all the sins and doesn't want to be hated by Kalyani. Now when Kalyani came to know of his betrayals. He casually asked Kalyani to make atonement for him so that he could be accepted back into his family's arms. 
I believe at one point Atul will be forgiven by Aao Saheb and accepted back by the family. At that time I wouldn't be surprised if he did something to make sure that Anupriya will be kicked out by the family. I wouldn't be surprised if Madhuri turned out to be alive and will return to the Deshmukh's family house and will be accepted by everyone albeit reluctantly by Aao Saheb. I wouldn't even be surprised if this is what they were actually planning at the beginning with unexpected consequences of Atul having to go to jail of course. This is serials after all anything can happen including returning from the death. 
Mahi_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Atul should rot in jail forever.
How could he shamelessly ask K to atone his and Mads sins?! 🀬🀒
When I think Atul can't fall any lower, he falls abysmally low in each subsequent episode. 🀬
Anu protects K infront of villagers and getting her face blackened.. πŸ’” She protects just like mom would. πŸ€—
Hope K makes a place in Anu's heart and one day call her as Ma.

Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth, when one thinks this is it.. that's the level he can sink to, Atul proves us wrong😑 

Anupriya and Kalyani - This ship must be protected at all costsπŸ€—
Mahi_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogna

Yeah, he is the most useless of all person who should rot in jail and never come out. First he had an affair with Madhuri when he was already married and impregnated her with his baby. Then he was asking everybody to accept Madhuri as his wife and his child as the legitimate child of the house. Then when he was in a difficulty of being blamed to be the killer of Madhuri. He asked Anupriya and even asked Anupriya to promise him to take care of Kalyani who is the daughter of Anupriya's souten in his absence. He let Kalyani hates Anupriya and did so many terrible things to Anupriya. He even asked her to promise him not to tell anything to Anupriya. All his wrongdoings because he doesn't want to put up with all the sins and doesn't want to be hated by Kalyani. Now when Kalyani came to know of his betrayals. He casually asked Kalyani to make atonement for him so that he could be accepted back into his family's arms. 

I believe at one point Atul will be forgiven by Aao Saheb and accepted back by the family. At that time I wouldn't be surprised if he did something to make sure that Anupriya will be kicked out by the family. I wouldn't be surprised if Madhuri turned out to be alive and will return to the Deshmukh's family house and will be accepted by everyone albeit reluctantly by Aao Saheb. I wouldn't even be surprised if this is what they were actually planning at the beginning with unexpected consequences of Atul having to go to jail of course. This is serials after all anything can happen including returning from the death. 

Wonderfully said. Yes, Atul will eventually be accepted back into his family.. and i fear even in Anupriya's life.. and they will get them married once again πŸ€’ And even after doing all this, ruining Kalyani and Anupriya's life, he will go scot-free