Raw moment! OS

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Salam and hi guyz.
I am a member who just comment on forums when I had drown myself into a seriel 😆..just watched all episodes of guddan yesterday and in morning ,someone said to me to write down something ...here this goes...
Criticisms most welcome...
I will try to be active😃

Akhshan! Chapter 1: raw moment!

Ahhh! Yh sarri kese bnti hai!! ? " guddan panted as she was struggling with sari for past 1 hour.

" ajeeb loog hain ! Gaz  bhar ki sarri hath mn pakra di hai.yh nahi k koi akar help hi krde. Teen teen bahu hain  ghar mn magar ksi s yh nahi hua k akar sari bandh dain! !" 
Guddan spoke in usual MIL tone. This was 20th try to make plates but still she was unsuccessful in pinning it perfectly.

" dafa karo isko! " she threw sari on bed in frustration and started to walk towards wardrobe to take out another dress. It was third day of their marriage- yes! The mighty, akdu, jallad AJ uncle and guddan. Maaji has called ladies for mun dikhayi of her and as per ritual, she has to wear this sari. Durga was busy in preparations and other two in following her.

" tum neeche kun nahi arahi.SB..." Words just stuck in his throat as he could not interpret what he just saw. Guddan, in blouse and peti coat , roaming freely in room without locking the door. 
On other side, story was not different.guddan, stunned in middle of the room and frozen to see AJ on the door.

He quickly diverted his gaze and was about to leave the door when he saw some ladies coming towards the room.he quickly shut the door and stand still having his back at guddan.
Guddan quickly to her senses " aese koi ksi k kamre mn ata hai.burhapa agya magar Ab tk manners nahi aye" she turned quickly towards bed to grab that sari while taunting AJ. 
He cannot digest this accusation " manners! Guddan ji yh mera kamra bhi hai aur  kon shareef insan puray kamre mn tahalte (walk) krte huay kapray badalta! Garden mn ghum rahi theen!" 
Guddan grabed the sari which ultimately fell on ground. She bent to pick it up when her blouse hooks open revealing her slim back to akhshat. He quickly turned " bass yhi rh gya tha" he murmurred.

Guddan all confidence went into drain where she was trying to tie her sari and hook at the same time.
" ap chalay jao Na plzz and ksi ko bhej do .. Yh sarii... Mujh s Na ho payega" she uttered while stopping tears coming out of her eyes.

Akhshat realized her position ,composed himself and walk towards her.
" yh phir mjhy dandtay gay" she couldn't control herself.
Akhshat lean towards her trying not to meet her gaze. He quickly close her blouse hooks.guddan just closed her eyes! His presence, closeness, brushing his hands just penetrated a raw feel inside her.she inhaled the scent of his perfume and put her gaze down. 
Akshat grabbed sari from her hands and started to make plates professionally that guddan couldn't hide her astonishment. He made all plates, pinned it , insert it in her peti coat and pinned her pallu perfectly on her shoulder with all his eyes stuck to sari only.

"Apko sari bandhni ati haiii?" 
Akhshat instantly look into her eyes.tears, astonishment, innocence ! Nothing can be overlooked from that breathtaking view.they both shared at intense eyelock which was broken by a voice.
" AGR koi kam krne mn apna thorax sa dimagh or pura dil shamil krdo , to har  ksi s Sab kuch  hoskta hai."
He quickly left the room.

One soul just encountered a raw emotion and the other, met his raw self for a moment! A moment to live for!!!!!
Edited by attiya1.3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woww 👏
It's hot ND cute at same time brilliant please write more 
.ND welcome to the forum 

One suggestion please write full title on the topic like if it's an AKSHAN OS like that 

It's so so brilliant just loved it 
.🤣chaltey kapde kaun badalra hai had me into split 😆
attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Woww  👏

It's hot ND cute at same time brilliant please write more 
.ND welcome to the forum 

One suggestion please write full title on the topic like if it's an AKSHAN OS like that 

It's so so brilliant just loved it 
.🤣chaltey kapde kaun badalra hai had me into split 😆

Awww..thanks😆
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...beautifully written👏 but i was thinking guddan already know how to drape a saree we already seen this in 2-3 scenes.😆 and dialouges kafi mazedar hain especially buddhe vala dialouge😛. Keep it up..dear
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U took my advice huh😆
smart woman!
it was beautifully written
Do write more
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum 🤗
this was really cute 😳

would love to read more 👍🏼
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Hey...beautifully written👏 but i was thinking guddan already know how to drape a saree we already seen this in 2-3 scenes.😆 and dialouges kafi mazedar hain especially buddhe vala dialouge😛. Keep it up..dear

@bold i don't think so.
           guddan haven't wore a saree in the show yet only suites & lehenga
           but her wedding outfit is a saree 
           hope cvs forget that 😆 
           or as she is guddan its very muchpossible for her to mess up a saree 😉
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Hey...beautifully written 👏 but i was thinking guddan already know how to drape a saree we already seen this in 2-3 scenes.😆 and dialouges kafi mazedar hain especially buddhe vala dialouge😛. Keep it up..dear

Thanks girl...
I just GI in connection with the scene when she was surprised by her chutki wearing sari...😆

Maybe she even doesn't know😃
attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

U took my advice huh 😆

smart woman!
it was beautifully written
Do write more

Hahaha...you just spark something inside me😆

Thanks😃
attiya1.3 thumbnail