Two opposite poles completing each other

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved what Moloy told Rajesh in the FB.
Will two completely different people fit in well or drift apart?

Two different people complement each other well and complete each other's traits. It's like living with your alter ego which enhances your persona.

I feel Prerna, being the impulsive and hasty bubbly girl she is, will gain her stability from the extremely calm Anurag. And Anurag, will learn to live life in a better way, with a bit of excitement, thrill and colours. And dreams and love.

A&P are a complete package and fill in the gaps in their personalities.
I'd love to witness the changes in them after they're in love and have adopted and learnt the missing things from each other.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
for love it is good 
but for marriage i think its not good there has to be compatibilty 
that why in kzk 1 AP drifted apart
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post dear 👏.. 
Yes, they're both two very different people but I guess they both will understand each other better than anyone else.. To the extent that they accept each other completely for whatever they are, in the same form.. 
And in the process they would be finding the missing pieces within themselves, that they didn't know that was missing.. 😳

I'm definitely looking forward to see what's their journey going to be like.. 
Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Opposites attract is but idk  if that's enough.
A and P are opposites but their aims in life are so similar so they should click
Great post
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Post 
But I Dont Want Love Soo Soon
I Want To Enjoy Friendship Phase First 
Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Beautiful Post 

+1
I want their foundation to be strong on the basis of friendship where they acknowledge and accept each other as it is.. And progress together to grow by complimenting each others.. Like Prerna's impulsive and Anurag's calm reactions.. Prerna's emotional and Anurag's sensible nature.. Prerna's lively and Anurag's dull ways.. Prerna's enthusiastic and Anurag's sorted mind state.. 
Just a combo of these to make a balanced relationship forming out of their friendship.. 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

+1
I want their foundation to be strong on the basis of friendship where they acknowledge and accept each other as it is.. And progress together to grow by complimenting each others.. Like Prerna's impulsive and Anurag's calm reactions.. Prerna's emotional and Anurag's sensible nature.. Prerna's lively and Anurag's dull ways.. Prerna's enthusiastic and Anurag's sorted mind state.. 
Just a combo of these to make a balanced relationship forming out of their friendship.. 

yess after all this when they move to love then zyada maza ayega jab friendship strong hoge love dekhne mein aur maza ayega then wo love make sense to all 
Push-pull thumbnail

yess after all this when they move to love then zyada maza ayega jab friendship strong hoge love dekhne mein aur maza ayega then wo love make sense to all 

Yeah.. And let everyone else bring in problems and drama to their life which may keep them apart.. But not their own drama and problems.. If pain is inevitable in Anu-Pre life, then let it be inflicted by external factors which they had to bear for the love for each other and their families.. Let them be the comfort for each other in all the sufferings coming from outside.. 🤗
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Yeah.. And let everyone else bring in problems and drama to their life which may keep them apart.. But not their own drama and problems.. If pain is inevitable in Anu-Pre life, then let it be inflicted by external factors which they had to bear for the love for each other and their families.. Let them be the comfort for each other in all the sufferings coming from outside.. 🤗

exactly then fans more emotionally connect with them 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful Post 

I agree. Let 'em get to know each other. Slow and steady wins the race.