Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Lmfao and people say Shraddha has nepotism advantage...should that be the case Shakti wouldn't be doing such movies. I seriously applaud her.

I don't think Shraddha has advantage of nepotism like alia or Varun. Shakti has no influence to get his daughter roles in this industry.. my POV
Edited by -PD- - 5 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I don't think Shraddha has advantage of nepotism like alia or Varun. Shakti has no influence to get his daughter roles in this industry.. my POV

Exactly she has no advantage...infact first time her lineage is a disadvantage. The entire industry hated him like hell after the sting operation yet she has managed to break through. Good for her.
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

There are worse videos of him on po*n sites. But yes they were from the past. He doing such stuff now when his daughter is a top actress doesn't make sense.

I'm sure he wouldn't have earned more than 5% Shraddha does for the same amount of work, then why embarrass your family?

Yes this is nothing. I saw him sucking boobs and they showed it too some b grade movie i suppose 😆
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆 
Always thought there was some resemblance between Poonam and Katrina. Can't put my finger on it.

Originally posted by: astha36

😆 

Always thought there was some resemblance between Poonam and Katrina. Can't put my finger on it.

Originally posted by: BubbleBath

/what he does is his business, why drag Shradha down👎🏼

that way should alia be crucified for her father's actions? I don't see such threads being made on her. only he should be held responsible for his actions. the title sounds so crass
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Exactly she has no advantage...infact first time her lineage is a disadvantage. The entire industry hated him like hell after the sting operation yet she has managed to break through. Good for her.

Can you please elaborate on the sting operation part...I'm not aware of that...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proudestgay

that way should alia be crucified for her father's actions? I don't see such threads being made on her. only he should be held responsible for his actions. the title sounds so crass

Nothing wrong . Shraddha ka Naam use karne se thread Ko more views and replies mile.

You are more than welcome to open threads on mahesh bhatt with Alia ke Papa 
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Can you please elaborate on the sting operation part...I'm not aware of that...

There was a sting operation on Shakti Kapoor was caught soliciting sex to a female journalist. On top of that he made many crazyyy comments like Yash Johar sleeps around with actresses including priety zinta and other shit I can't remember.

No wonder KJO hates her 😆
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pandey not Dhillon 😆