Bepannah, my thoughts, My buckler, my breast plate!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 146~5.10.18  My buckler! my breast plate!

Their first meeting was at the disputing, clashing, confusing crime spot. Their next meeting was again bearing each other's presence, at the cremation ground. They bumped into each other again, squabbling  over a souvenir, which  both desired, for their loved one!

Seasons changed, as did their circumstances. The city changed too, where once more both crossed paths again!  Intermittently, their encounters turned into skirmishes! ambushes! clashes! In short, they always sensed they were in an arena. Where either they battled each other, or worst still, with the world around them!   

That was then. But now when they are man and wife, the ground they both stand on,  still shakes like a smoky battle field. In hindsight both felt, waging battles with their past was one thing. As presently, its dead and gone! The stench of putrid past liaisons now stands cleansed by the pure pleasing fragrance of their love. Yet the presence of a battlefield still persists. This battle though, is the toughest and hardest to fight. The battle at the home front. A battle where ones fights their near and dear ones. How can one build on new relationships by weakening valuable blood ties? Now that they are man and wife, Their combat strategy  needs to  be such ,which is  be sensitive and sophisticated, to familial needs. One that strives to keeping their  families intact rather than broken. Winning the battle of uniting their families rather than dividing. Scoring a win to be included in their families rather than be excluded. 

Their marriage vows exemplified, the qualities of being faithful and protective towards each other These virtuous vows are not only applicable to Aditya and Zoya, but they also cascade down to each others families too! Now as man and wife its up to them to put into place, accord rather than discord within their or each others families. This will be an uphill struggle, by no means easy.

The snake bite that facilities the reunion of disgruntled families. The venomous bite which prompts the entry of goddess Lakshmi in the form of Zoya in Hooda house, her new home. The snake bite that also gives clear evidence of the true love between Adi and Zoya.The bite, that spontaneously  brings to surface, Adi's and Zoyas practice of Loyalty and protection towards each other! Where   neither of them fear losing their life, in the wake of safeguarding the others life.

Adi comes around in a frantic Zoya's arms, where she hysterically reminds him , of his vow to stand by her.Her impromptu actions of sucking out the venom! preventing the venom spreading  further into  his blood by blocking his circulation by tying a tight knot on his wrist with the corner of bridal chunni! All relates  to  a wife's fighting  spirit to  save her husbands life!  Adi's words,  nothing can happen to him till she's by him!  reinforces that both are like a breast plate, an armour of protection for each other. There being together beside each other vouches for their safe survival. Soon after their marriage is solemnized both Adi and Zoya have to combat an uncalled for , unexpected peril, and both succeed in this emergency drill, as it were ,to  show all present their destined  union is indeed blessed by the divinities themselves.

When true friends, judge situations and weigh chances of possible reconciliations and softening of hearts. Vatsal informs Adi's family about the latest developments with Adi. Vatsal is sensitive in how much information he imparts Harshvardan Hooda. He leaves the rest for Adi's family to find out for themselves. He was just a medium used by providence to tie together Adi and Zoya in the sacred knot of marriage.The rest Vatsal leaves in the passionate familial bond of blood ties!

A snake in the grass watches Adi and Zoya's video on the phone. Harsh comes rushing, breaks the news Adi is not missing anymore! no accident befell him instead he got bitten by a snake! As of now, I suspect Anjana  puts on her charade! Which by no means is a mammoth task for her. All she has to do is reinforce  her stressed overly protective Adi's mother image and dupe her family. Within no time the family, Harsh, Anjana and Arjun arrive at the venue! Anjana plays dumb, totally ignores the bride Zoya. Fusses over Adi! the doctor lauds the impromptu presence of mind of  his wife Zoya! Adi proclaims boldly with Zoya beside him, no harm can touch him. So long as  Zoya  is his protective shield! The doctor warns that what his wife did could have easily cost her ,her life! wife was too much for Anjana to swallow. Yet she remembers to keep up her act of despising Zoya, so as, to ward off any implications of being involved  with the snake affair! Once more Anjana  dismisses Zoya as this girl! Till  Adi confronts his mother with the bold truth.. Zoya is his wife! Anjana blames  Zoya for saving his life.. probably after endangering it in the first place! The disagreement here between Adi and his mother is obvious, he professes Zoya's presence is like a protective armourfor his life. Whereas  Anjana  maintains Zoya ,very presence around him,  endangers his very life.

Once more the mother and son exchange cold words. only because like always Anjana  compels Adi to chose between his wife or his mother. Anjana never understood that both wife and mother have a significant role  in a sons life. Two roles that should never be compared, as each has its own status and credence. But Anjana, as I think has to continue with her dramatics, which Adi finds pointless to talk about as nothing will come out of it!

But for Zoya.. it's a situation where as her mother instructed her, she will have to win the favour of her in laws by following the purity and inherent goodness of her heart. Zoya shows hope in retrieving the situation. She also honours her first vow, that if ever Adi goes off track, as his wife she will take forefront decision making position. Lead him and bring him back on the right track! She suggests to Adi that this is the time to seek his mothers pardon and strive for the family's blessings, all for the sake  of keeping her new family together!

Zoya shares she knows what it feels like, to lose one's family, now the last thing she wants, is to lose her new family. Adi looks at her tenderly and his heart softens her words.As Adi too agreed to the vow she now puts into practice. But then Adi too has his vow to honour. To protect his wife against grief. So when his mother asks him to return home, he wants an assurance from Anjana, he will return home with his wife, but if Zoya is subjected to any ill- treatment in the house both will leave right away. Anjana promises nothing, but commits to trying to ensure Zoya lives under the Hooda roof comfortably. Harsh, time to time snubs his wife. presents her with an equation too, is her hate for Zoya greater than her love for her son. Well the truth would be yes, Anjana will loathe any girl who is married to Adi ,be it Pooja, or now Zoya. but for her deceptive image especially within her family, she chooses the option of backing off. this time though  Anjana has always dreaded that Zoya will not be an easy target to shoot, as clearly, Adi will forever come within the firing range to receive the bullet on his heart instead! Eventually, Adi agrees to head home  to Hooda house, only after Zoya gives him the nod of consent!

Arjun, adds before they head for Hooda house there is something that Adi and Zoya need to be know! The police station becomes the place where a gamut of emotions come into play. For Adi it's time to show loyalty towards Zoya's family. Regrets that due to his family Zoya's family has been subjected to harassment. Harsh's timely withdrawal of charges against Waseem, and deeply felt pardons from Harsh and Arjun, takes much rage out of Adi's, against his family. But his mother as always succeeds in begrudging Waseem  and withholds herself from seeking his pardon. This could well take family reunions back to discord again.

Zoya once again chooses the path of reunion and reconciliation and advices Adi to let it go, as she  rather hang on to keeping together her new family. Roshnaq is pleased to see that Zoya has already put into place a mother's wise instruction of giving credence to her husband's family, rather than let minor issues related to her family create stumbling blocks in her way while she begins her journey in her married life.

In fact nothing happens according to the norms for Adi and Zoya. Destiny, chooses when and how things happen in their lives. The police station becomes the place for Zoya's bidaai by her mother and sister! Adi and Zoya gather part blessings from both sides of their families and begin their journey . Two warring families are homeward bound. Will their children in these opposing families act wisely to bridge the gap between their families. Surely the war has to end someday?

Zoya knows when to dismiss issues and latch on to issues that matter most. Despite the fact that Waseem  out rightly rejects her marriage action, and the pardons tendered to him. Zoya keeps negatively sentimentality aside, and puts reason and wise actions before her. Not  only does it show Adi's family Harsh and Arjun , but Zoya's family, her mother and sister, that Zoya is the apt partner for Adi. In fact Harsh much to Anjana's angst ,lauds his son Adi.. especially in his choice of his life partner!

Arjun's tearful apology and effort of taking the full blame of putting Waseem behind bars, is an endearing scene that glories the devar bhabi's role. Epitomizes what Zoya professes ,its from our failings we  find the essence  of success. Zoya wipes away Arjun tears, which guarantees to Zoya that besides Adi's father Harsh, Arjun too will help her in hoisting the flag of righteousness in the house  where her foot steps are about to enter..

Harsh and Arjun ,and Adi! three against one! have enough glow to keep the light of righteousness burning in Hooda house. Anjana hasto welcome the new bride into the house, whether she likes it or not! the majority of her family sides with this Zoya! her dread! It's only right to dread the entry of a goddess into Hooda house!  As all evil is about to be swept away to purify this house. Evil hands performs aarti of a goddess, who is benign and grants the privilege  to both sinners and devotees to appease her! Anjana speaks in innuendos , taunts Zoya, to do the needful with the urn of rice as she crosses the threshold of her new residence! Zoya would know what to do, as this is her second marriage. This taunt too, confirms to Zoya once more  that Adi is her true love.. a husband who brings her home with full reverence, to become part of his home and his family! A right that Yash never granted her as his wife. 

Zoya dips her feet in symbolic kum kum and puts her red foot prints across the floor to mark her entry into her home as the goddess Lakshmi. In the past too, she came with blood stained soles , and crossed the threshold in the persona of the infuriated, scorned goddess  Kaali! Today , only time will tell which avatar Zoya will don , Lakshmi, Durga or Kaali? 6.10.18 .

Beautiful episode brought alive with incredible in role performances by Jennifer and Harshad. Within the story line, events fall into place sequentially.. as at last Zoya and Adi arrive at the place where both have, a  rightful shelter and family. The time to celebrate the communion of their Bepannah love lingers on. Will  the union of their bond be hampered by aspersions? The battle  wages on. Be my buckler and my shield, beloved..

Have a  swell weekend ,much love hammie.

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautifulll post as always!!!❤️
it wasn't an episode.. it was a long precap of just laughter🤣

In short, they always sensed they were in an arena. Where either they battled each other, or worst still, with the world around them!   

yes aaj se adi zoya ka and zoya adi ki.. hamesha k liye❤️

The snake bite that facilities the reunion of disgruntled families. The venomous bite which prompts the entry of goddess Lakshmi in the form of Zoya in Hooda house, her new home. Adi comes around in a frantic Zoya's arms, where she hysterically reminds him. Adi's words,  nothing can happen to him till she's by him!  reinforces that both are like a breast plate, an armour of protection for each other.

when papa hooda said 'adi ko samp ne kaat lia hai' i died🤣... the way arjun ran i died again🤣
and zoya mde me question my medical degree so i died again🤣
but yeah when adi told her k tumhare hote huay mujhe kaise kuch ho sakta hai that was sweet

Once more Anjana  dismisses Zoya as this girl! Till  Adi confronts his mother with the bold truth.. Zoya is his wife! Anjana blames  Zoya for saving his life.. probably after endangering it in the first place! The disagreement here between Adi and his mother is obvious, he professes Zoya's presence is like a protective armourfor his life. Whereas  Anjana  maintains Zoya ,very presence around him,  endangers his very life

loved the part where adi tells anjana .. she is MY wife!
and the cutest 'please' ever❤️

Anjana has always dreaded that Zoya will not be an easy target to shoot, as clearly, Adi will forever come within the firing range to receive the bullet on his heart instead! Eventually, Adi agrees to head home  to Hooda house, only after Zoya gives him the nod of consent!
anjana is gonna hate zoya even more now.. but for now they are going back home.. finally!

Zoya once again chooses the path of reunion and reconciliation and advices Adi to let it go, as she  rather hang on to keeping together her new family. Roshnaq is pleased to see that Zoya has already put into place a mother's wise instruction of giving credence to her husband's family, rather than let minor issues related to her family create stumbling blocks in her way while she begins her journey in her married life.

loved how adi entered screaming .. and got waseem out.. the hooda men i say !!☺️
but that papa waseem was still cruel to her daughter😡.. and papa hooda was too sweet

Anjana speaks in innuendos , taunts Zoya, to do the needful with the urn of rice as she crosses the threshold of her new residence! Zoya would know what to do, as this is her second marriage. This taunt too, confirms to Zoya once more  that Adi is her true love.. a husband who brings her home with full reverence, to become part of his home and his family! A right that Yash never granted her as his wife. 

anjana made me laugh so badly... 'lote ko laat maaro' OMG🤣 who says that🤣 and her expressions oh God🤣 she stole the show🤣
and we got the same precap as expected... soon soon☺️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautifulll post as always!!!❤️ helooo Maryam..😃😃 receiving the hearts  on behalf of our king and queen of hearts Adi and Zoya!!

it wasn't an episode.. it was a long precap of just laughter🤣  hainnn?😛 haan  mayee ko pare  apne puttar se.. mind you anjana was asking for it..

In short, they always sensed they were in an arena. Where either they battled each other, or worst still, with the world around them!   

yes aaj se adi zoya ka and zoya adi ki.. hamesha k liye❤️  short and sweet lines.. ab kar lo jo kerna duniya waloon... pyar kiya tu darna kya.😃😃   beautiful  picture so sincerem they both look clearly happy😃

The snake bite that facilities the reunion of disgruntled families. The venomous bite which prompts the entry of goddess Lakshmi in the form of Zoya in Hooda house, her new home. Adi comes around in a frantic Zoya's arms, where she hysterically reminds him. Adi's words,  nothing can happen to him till she's by him!  reinforces that both are like a breast plate, an armour of protection for each other.

when papa hooda said 'adi ko samp ne kaat lia hai' i died🤣... the way arjun ran i died again🤣    yes that turned out to be  an unintentionally  funny punch line!😆
and zoya mde me question my medical degree so i died again🤣  hain,  😲 you too a doctor... ufff mere life mein har dost he doct hoti hai.. no getting away from getting bashan from them about my wicked ways!😛   
but yeah when adi told her k tumhare hote huay mujhe kaise kuch ho sakta hai that was sweet   well he proved a point what do they say suraksha kawaach... waise note his smug smile as he touches his hand..😛  naughty boy!

Once more Anjana  dismisses Zoya as this girl! Till  Adi confronts his mother with the bold truth.. Zoya is his wife! Anjana blames  Zoya for saving his life.. probably after endangering it in the first place! The disagreement here between Adi and his mother is obvious, he professes Zoya's presence is like a protective armourfor his life. Whereas  Anjana  maintains Zoya ,very presence around him,  endangers his very life

loved the part where adi tells anjana .. she is MY wife!  great scene it was.. his mother needed to be reminded zoya is not just her bahu but his wife  now!!   as of now he will protect his Zoya from every thing, every one that causes her sorrow!!    he stands as a fortress of protection before Zoya! Anjana needs to command respect not demand it.. Adi will not give her any till she does not accept his wife Zoya..Harsh shows more  reason and sense
and the cutest 'please' ever❤️

Anjana has always dreaded that Zoya will not be an easy target to shoot, as clearly, Adi will forever come within the firing range to receive the bullet on his heart instead! Eventually, Adi agrees to head home  to Hooda house, only after Zoya gives him the nod of consent!
anjana is gonna hate zoya even more now.. but for now they are going back home.. finally!

all of Harshads expression were just so detailed , disciplined, and varied what a fine actor!

loved how adi entered screaming .. and got waseem out.. the hooda men i say !!☺️  he was his old furious  self.. rightly so.. grave injustice  was done  against Waseem.. in fact all of Zoya's family .. all because of his family's whims
but that papa waseem was still cruel to her daughter😡.. and papa hooda was too sweet
yes... Waseem's rejection of Zoya makes  her case stronger.. instead she gains love from Harsh ,her new father figure... zoya too has a pure heart...

Anjana speaks in innuendos , taunts Zoya, to do the needful with the urn of rice as she crosses the threshold of her new residence! Zoya would know what to do, as this is her second marriage. This taunt too, confirms to Zoya once more  that Adi is her true love.. a husband who brings her home with full reverence, to become part of his home and his family! A right that Yash never granted her as his wife. 

anjana made me laugh so badly... 'lote ko laat maaro' OMG🤣 who says that🤣 and her expressions oh God🤣 she stole the show🤣  I know her language was so  coarse.. Adi was ready  to flare up again.. Zoya stops him..   Anjana and her taunts.. tauba!
and we got the same precap as expected... soon soon☺️    right  close your eyes.. 😆 Adi is not wasting time     good luck to the newly weds..
 lovely  colourful offering for  my labour of love Maryam... pictures stunned me especially the last one!😛... much love for your response  😃 yours hammie

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Interesting recap and analysis
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

Interesting recap and analysis

hello Nayantara,😃 lovely to see you on my thoughts.. thanks for reading and  giving your valued views, much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello again Harani😃, thanks very much for reading my long post and for showing  your appreciation.. much love hammie 
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! An incredibly well written post! Especially loved your references to AdiYa being each other's armor in how they protect one another. 😃

Vatsal is sensitive in how much information he imparts Harshvardan Hooda. He leaves the rest for Adi's family to find out for themselves. This is such a good point! I am SO glad he waited until the marriage was complete to inform the Hooda family and even then like you said he allowed them to come & find out about the marriage themselves. 

I feel this episode highlighted the contrast between Zoya and Pooja a lot. I remember you had mentioned before how while Pooja divided, Zoya will unite Aditya's family. Pooja never tried to mend relations within the family nor keep the family together despite knowing Aditya for so many years and being his so called best friend. Yet here, the minute Zoya becomes his wife officially she's trying to keep his family together and keep peace in the home. And I think Papa Hooda saw this difference between the two women and that's why he was very impressed with Zoya in the ep, seeing how she dealt with the situations. He values family reputation so defo he would appreciate Zoya keeping it intact.  

Another thing that showed contrast between the two was how Zoya was calming Aditya when he was gonna lose his cool throughout Friday's ep. That's been the case in the past too like with the reporters at the fake marriage. When he's angry only Zoya can calm him down, he listens to her. But Pooja wasn't able to ever do that. When he was angry she couldn't calm him cuz not only did she not try very hard but also she didn't know how to and we saw that in his birthday party flashback. 

Also in a sense we're seeing history repeating itself in Zoya being separated from her family due to her choice of man and once again there being issues between Aditya and his mum. But how AdiYa deal with it is different this time around. First situation, last time Zoya ran away but this time she wanted to avoid hurting her father so she tried to make things right but sadly he didn't understand and she got thrown out. Yash hadn't tried to make things right with her family nor his family and just took Zoya away from everything. Neither did he try to get Zoya acceptance & respect from his family. Aditya not only tries to help the situation with her family but also stands for Zoya against his own family. Second situation Zoya had last time been accused of taking away Yash from his family so she's trying to avoid the same from happening this time with Aditya. Also this time Aditya is trying to come to a compromise with his mum as opposed to completely disregarding her feelings like he's done in the past.

She also honours her first vow, that if ever Adi goes off track, as his wife she will take forefront decision making position. Lead him and bring him back on the right track! Love that you said this cuz in another post we spoke about how Pooja (& Sakshi) never gave Aditya the chance to be responsible but here Zoya allows him to take charge and be in the lead but when she feels he's going off rails she steps in to bring him back on track.

But then Adi too has his vow to honour. To protect his wife against grief. So when his mother asks him to return home, he wants an assurance from Anjana, he will return home with his wife, but if Zoya is subjected to any ill- treatment in the house both will leave right away. Absolutely love this. Again we see Aditya being the mature individual that he is by looking out for Zoya's well being. Also I loved how Aditya tackled his mum, ensuring that Zoya stays happy in his home permanently and not just temporarily else he will move out. Honestly his "she's my wife statement was definitely the highlight of the ep for me.

Another contrast between Zoya and Pooja I felt was that Zoya didn't at any point want to make Aditya's mum bend in front of her or her family which Pooja had no problems with doing. Anjana often had to bend in front of Pooja and Sakshi since Pooja didn't do anything to avoid it (although she might've been able to had she tried) like Zoya has done so throughout the ep. It's clear that for Zoya it's more important to keep the family together since it's necessary for long term happiness for everyone involved. 

Overall I really liked how Zoya handled the situations in the ep. Especially at the police station, I liked that we didn't see her bawling her eyes out or begging her dad or anything. She's come to terms with the fact that her father won't budge and there's no point trying to change his mind so it's better to just make the best of the present situation. 

Speaking of Waseem, hopefully he's now understood that not only is Aditya not Yash but his background isn't the same as Yash's either. Aditya's family can literally put him behind bars so he better tread carefully. On the other hand it was so lovely to see Roshna telling Zoya to take care of herself and Aditya. And it was so sweet of her to look out for Aditya too as she left.

Also Papa Hooda apologizing not just to Waseem but also Zoya was honestly so big of him. He didn't have to but he did for Aditya's sake. His admittance to his wrongdoing and trying to rectify it shows where Aditya got this trait of his from.

The Zoya & Arjun scene was very sweet, seems like Zoya too now considers Arjun as her younger brother officially. It's interesting how while Noor put all the blame on Arjun for her dad's arrest, Zoya took all of it away from him saying it wasn't his fault (and Aditya looked so proud of Zoya then with how she handled everything 😳).

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hellooo sparkx..😃  super to see you caught up !

Hi Hammie! An incredibly well written post! Especially loved your references to AdiYa being each other's armor in how they protect one another. 😃
I  was in war  and peace mode.. Adi's words triggered me on.. suraksha kawch concept!

Vatsal is sensitive in how much information he imparts Harshvardan Hooda. He leaves the rest for Adi's family to find out for themselves. This is such a good point! I am SO glad he waited until the marriage was complete to inform the Hooda family and even then like you said he allowed them to come & find out about the marriage themselves. 
true he didn't undermine the family in no way.. besides Adi can speak for himself
I feel this episode highlighted the contrast between Zoya and Pooja a lot. I remember you had mentioned before how while Pooja divided, Zoya will unite Aditya's family. Pooja never tried to mend relations within the family nor keep the family together despite knowing Aditya for so many years and being his so called best friend. Yet here, the minute Zoya becomes his wife officially she's trying to keep his family together and keep peace in the home. And I think Papa Hooda saw this difference between the two women and that's why he was very impressed with Zoya in the ep, seeing how she dealt with the situations. He values family reputation so defo he would appreciate Zoya keeping it intact.  
good point despite the fact that she knew Adi.. and she also knew  about his unpopularity  and to suit herself,Pooja let the divide widen between Adi and his family especially  with the dad..
Another thing that showed contrast between the two was how Zoya was calming Aditya when he was gonna lose his cool throughout Friday's ep. That's been the case in the past too like with the reporters at the fake marriage. When he's angry only Zoya can calm him down, he listens to her. But Pooja wasn't able to ever do that. When he was angry she couldn't calm him cuz not only did she not try very hard but also she didn't know how to and we saw that in his birthday party flashback. 
that was so obvious .. she let him leave the birthday party in a huff.. Zoya always had a calming influence on Adi.. when needs be
Also in a sense we're seeing history repeating itself in Zoya being separated from her family due to her choice of man and once again there being issues between Aditya and his mum. But how AdiYa deal with it is different this time around. First situation, last time Zoya ran away but this time she wanted to avoid hurting her father so she tried to make things right but sadly he didn't understand and she got thrown out. Yash hadn't tried to make things right with her family nor his family and just took Zoya away from everything. Neither did he try to get Zoya acceptance & respect from his family. Aditya not only tries to help the situation with her family but also stands for Zoya against his own family. Second situation Zoya had last time been accused of taking away Yash from his family so she's trying to avoid the same from happening this time with Aditya. Also this time Aditya is trying to come to a compromise with his mum as opposed to completely disregarding her feelings like he's done in the past.
good point.. Zoya was maligned by mahi and  Madhu for  taking away their son.. its a good thing Zoya was blamed on her face, this time she ensures as you mentioned  history does not repeat..
She also honours her first vow, that if ever Adi goes off track, as his wife she will take forefront decision making position. Lead him and bring him back on the right track! Love that you said this cuz in another post we spoke about how Pooja (& Sakshi) never gave Aditya the chance to be responsible but here Zoya allows him to take charge and be in the lead but when she feels he's going off rails she steps in to bring him back on track.
yes and  she shows how significant a wife's position is in terms of  dealing with the in laws..   whether in joint family or otherwise
But then Adi too has his vow to honour. To protect his wife against grief. So when his mother asks him to return home, he wants an assurance from Anjana, he will return home with his wife, but if Zoya is subjected to any ill- treatment in the house both will leave right away. Absolutely love this. Again we see Aditya being the mature individual that he is by looking out for Zoya's well being. Also I loved how Aditya tackled his mum, ensuring that Zoya stays happy in his home permanently and not just temporarily else he will move out. Honestly his "she's my wife statement was definitely the highlight of the ep for me.
she my wife! so much power in these words reinforces  Zoya's statues.. supersedes "ghar ke hone wala bahu" basically tough luck !
Another contrast between Zoya and Pooja I felt was that Zoya didn't at any point want to make Aditya's mum bend in front of her or her family which Pooja had no problems with doing. Anjana often had to bend in front of Pooja and Sakshi since Pooja didn't do anything to avoid it (although she might've been able to had she tried) like Zoya has done so throughout the ep. It's clear that for Zoya it's more important to keep the family together since it's necessary for long term happiness for everyone involved. 
Zoya has a sensible mother ..Sakshi.. well she covered  up a lot for Pooja.. felt I didn't know much about Pooja's back ground.. nothing was mentioned about Sakshi's status . whereas Zoya,although over bearing still has a father. also  makes me often think, why was Sakshi living at Hooda house?  unless I missed an important point

Overall I really liked how Zoya handled the situations in the ep. Especially at the police station, I liked that we didn't see her bawling her eyes out or begging her dad or anything. She's come to terms with the fact that her father won't budge and there's no point trying to change his mind so it's better to just make the best of the present situation. 

well me to0 saw she was calm. I guess its the norm, a girl leaves her home to join her husband's family. Mind you Harsh was brilliant, reasonable . Zoya has sensed she has won him..  of course he does not want to lose his son

Speaking of Waseem, hopefully he's now understood that not only is Aditya not Yash but his background isn't the same as Yash's either. Aditya's family can literally put him behind bars so he better tread carefully. On the other hand it was so lovely to see Roshna telling Zoya to take care of herself and Aditya. And it was so sweet of her to look out for Aditya too as she left.

yes big difference.. but Waseem 's ego will deflate  gradually.. its his daughter, standing up to him directly in a big way.. that has got under his skin! he knows   his bias against Hooda's is quite unfounded, like you suggest he has seen their clout!

Also Papa Hooda apologizing not just to Waseem but also Zoya was honestly so big of him. He didn't have to but he did for Aditya's sake. His admittance to his wrongdoing and trying to rectify it shows where Aditya got this trait of his from.

his apology echoed professionalism  but gets Anjana's back up! these  cracks are  significant, to fan Anjana's unwholesome deeds.. which I could do without frankly... most off putting..

The Zoya & Arjun scene was very sweet, seems like Zoya too now considers Arjun as her younger brother officially. It's interesting how while Noor put all the blame on Arjun for her dad's arrest, Zoya took all of it away from him saying it wasn't his fault (and Aditya looked so proud of Zoya then with how she handled everything 😳).

beautiful scene! he called her his friend, sister , earlier  when consoling Anjana and here he does what his dad and bhai did... all this done to single out Anjana as the chief antagonist!

thanks sparkx,😃 for continuing to support my thoughts... and for always making me thinking further about how the story got to this point... much love,     as ever yours hammie