Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 1234bb12

Galat karoge aur phir itni shiddat ke saath jhoot bhi bologe toh duniya peeche padegi hi na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

jo jo sahi Kiya shiddat ke saath uska topic nahi banaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
and salman corroborated all of what the video shows! game over "fair sanchalak" ๐Ÿ˜†
1234bb12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakthpipasu

and salman corroborated all of what the video shows! game over "fair sanchalak" ๐Ÿ˜†

Salman has been really good with exposing Nehha in these last two weeks. First time I saw her how cunning she is was last WKV... The way she so confidently denied those statements against Shristy. Literally lied thru her teeth with a shameless smile on her face๐Ÿ˜• Her true colors are slowly coming out. & I'm so glad she's not getting blind support from Salman๐Ÿ˜† Warna yeh toh 100% fixed winner  confirmed thi ๐Ÿ˜›
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Well done I saw twitter n insta rage ppl are very angry on her.

i also saw on twitter  insta . it is 50-50.. n in twitter poll neha is leading , even in 39k+ poll mai neha is leading as fair. so rival fandom toh gussa houngei
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vj7VvV7rY[/YOUTUBE]

Nehha Pendse Claimed: She was never so sure in her life ever as she was for this task 

Here is Her Focus: Shivasish Mishra Switched Hands

& she didn't even notice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ So much for being a "fair" sanchalak๐Ÿ˜†

Credit- @HerdHush twitter

Surbhi is sitting right next to Shiv when he changed hands ...and she didn't notice it as a competitor
...else she would raised hell

Don't think Neha has 4 eyes to give her the advantage 

Herdhush is sitting and watching it on TV with repeat views...Neha doesn't have those privileges 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why didnt the competitors said anything
They were sitting right next to him 
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Why didnt the competitors said anything

They were sitting right next to him 

When his competitors that too like surbhi and somi did not notice that, then if neha missed it then may be she was busy arguing with somi and failed to notice.Looking at the video,am sure even Shivashish did not know or in sense that he changed his own hands as he was seen busy arguing.
theBoyWonder thumbnail

Salman has been really good with exposing Nehha in these last two weeks. First time I saw her how cunning she is was last WKV... The way she so confidently denied those statements against Shristy. Literally lied thru her teeth with a shameless smile on her face๐Ÿ˜• Her true colors are slowly coming out. & I'm so glad she's not getting blind support from Salman๐Ÿ˜† Warna yeh toh 100% fixed winner  confirmed thi ๐Ÿ˜›

double post
Edited by rakthpipasu - 5 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail

Yep! She seems to be a professional liar given the ease with which she feigned innocence in front of Shristi. If she is indeed a seedhi baat no bakwaas kind of girl, why doesn't she go and tell Shristi to her face that it was she who made those statements. ๐Ÿคช
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't get why the hoo haa.
Neha was unfair a cheat a liar or whatever one wants to call her and big deal. 

As if sanchalaks in past season have all been mahaanta ka murtis or justice choudhary's.
Sanchalak position has always/most times been used as a means to turn things in one's favour/advantage or to settle scores with opposition.When hasn't a captain/Sanchakak played by hook or crook?This whole BB game is about only watching out for ones back and if that means having to tread on a few backs for ones benefit it shouldn't be such a big deal.

Heck... even the host keeps harping on about how they should all really play for themselves. And didn't BB even punish KV and co for trying to play mahaan? 
BB really needs to make up his mind what the hell he wants and what this shows about. One minute you get host giving you sermons on  how important it is to portray what a selfless great human being you are, and should never do no such immoral stuff like cheat and being unfair and all but at same time not to forget it's still all about just yourself at the end of the day  ๐Ÿค” And the very next, you have the main man(BB)killing everyone with his sarcasm laced wit-.oh hello! you haven't come to church to sing hyms and do charity for the needy and poor-you are all out for one's self. Last man/woman standing is the ultimate star, and to achieve that, so what if you push a so called friend under the bus?!
Duhh!! it's just a game!(BB's words not mine) 

Uuhhm OK, so what strategy is one really supposed to apply or what motto is one supposed to live by whist in the house when BB himself is one big contradictions galore!

I have heard arguments all the time that this show isn't for the moral science lectures and if one is looking more  humanity and morality they should watch bhajan keertan or discovery channels.If one is to go by this argument then where/how does the need to judge on moral compass come into the equation at all?!! 

Sorry but I am as confused and lost as the horrendously edited eppies being aired  this season. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 5 years ago