Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Will Hrithik react ?  He's actually working with Vikas Bahl!

Oulalah nothing seems to be going right for him.

What should he be saying? How do you want him to react? ðŸ˜•

Kangana herself who says has been the victim of Bahl's sleazy behavior,is reacting only now after almost 5 years...Before this she has only spoken fondly of him! 
Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's a serious issue. Let's not reduce it to Hrithik vs Kangana. 

Originally posted by: gilmores

It's a serious issue. Let's not reduce it to Hrithik vs Kangana. 

Exactly...don't understand how Hrithik came into the picture!😕
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think people are saying that Hrithik were aware of these accusations and still worked with Vikas
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think it's understandable why he did. He's currently working with Vikas and will probably be hounded for a statement - especially because this news also came out in the public 1-2 years ago. But that's no reason to make this topic about Kangana/Hrithik. That's merely diverting and trivializing the issue at hand. 
Edited by gilmores - 5 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
How convenient of her. This is the same person who associated herself with Vikas with fond memories  earlier. She is so quick to respond to this while nothing about her hairstylist. 
She is one opportunistic woman. She disgusts me. 

Whole Phantom people give me creepy vibes. Glad this has come out in the open and is gaining momentum. It takes one person's courage to get the ball rolling. Kudos to Tanushree for opening it. 

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Will Hrithik react ?  He's actually working with Vikas Bahl!

Oulalah nothing seems to be going right for him.

Super 30 release is going to be such a mess. The Anand guy that it's based on is a total fraud, the director is a molester and it's releasing opposite Kangu's film who's always fighting with Hrithik.

Originally posted by: gilmores

I think it's understandable why he did. He's currently working with Vikas and will probably be hounded for a statement - especially because this news also came out in the public 1-2 years ago. But that's no reason to make this topic about Kangana/Hrithik. That's merely diverting and trivializing the issue at hand. 

Bringing Hrithik into this in any capacity, whether into this thread or anywhere else, IS merely trivializing the issue...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Has Kangana reacted on her make up guy arrested for raping a minor ?

Exactly, my question too. 
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If I believed anything Kangana says and I believed she was doing it to support other women I would applaud her. But I don't. 

I think she lies as easily as breathes so even if Vikas is a womanizer and sexual assaulter I wouldn't trust Kangana to be telling the truth. If Kangana really cared about this issue she would have spoken about this story when she was asked years ago instead of saying there are two sides to the story, implying we should wait to hear Vikas' side. When she said that, did she not remember what she now claims is true? This sudden remembrance she only wants to talk about now? 

And the worst thing about this? The sheer audacious hypocrisy of claiming that others who were silent before are only now piling on when Phantom has collapsed when in fact THAT is exactly what she has done. Silence when it was to her advantage, sudden recollection of Vikas' alleged bad behavior when it might help her in her continuing one sided obsession with someone Vikas is about to release a film with. Obvious hypocrisy.