FF- Pure love amidst Pristine mountains (NOTE) page-17

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

After an OS I am writing this short story on Samaina. I hope you will enjoy it.

Naina was a loquacious, innocent, cheerful, chirpy and ever smiling girl. She could laugh incessantly on every trifle. But now she was a changed girl. She was working for Tata Steel. Tata Steel is a huge corporate but with a pathetic gender parity. She was the only girl with 700 males in her department. The Department was further divided in sections. In her section their were 24 boys and the 25th was a girl-Naina Agarwal.She had nobody there to talk to.

Owing to her tendency, Initially she used to talk to everybody  in her group and of course everybody wanted to talk to her, befriend her, make her girlfriend and the rest. She was the epicenter of the group. She was always the topic of the talk of all the male employees. Minutest of her detail was discussed her hair, her dress, her style of walking, talking sitting, overall everything. The one who got attention from her was teased and mocked by the others. Many a times they did not even try to hide their loose talks from her. There were 3-4 guys whom she thought were her friends. But facing all the taunts and mocks even they distanced themselves from her. Gradually she understood that people were not as good as she thought. After facing the harshness of the situation and hearing the lewd comments from some of the boys she distanced herself from everybody. Naina was a very caring and helpful in nature. She is used to be there for anyone whom she could help but she did not try to be friendly with them now.

And then there was this guy Sameer Maheshwari, He was sweet handsome caring loving with literally had no bad habits in him. He was an introvert. Sameer had a family of 12 members with two uncles their children and his parents. The entire families' responsibility at a young age had taken toll on him. He had no time for himself. Other than his job he was running a business to fulfill the needs and dreams of his family members. He loved his family more than his life. He never had time in his hectic schedule to even think of himself. He never had a girlfriend.or a girl-friend. He was too shy to talk to a girl. But then came Naina in his life. He admired her in fact he adored her. Many a times he had talked to some guys to not to misbehave with her.Caring Naina had earned respect from Sameer but introvert Sameer could never muster the mettle to talk to her. As per Sameer, he admired Naina but only to an extent of respect. Sameer's goals were clear, He had to settle his siblings in their career and then get married to a girl of his parent's choice. He had no time for love or a girl in his life. Silently he kept helping Naina by getting everyday lunch coupons for her( getting lunch coupon by a girl was a ginormous task with a population of only men around). Managing a seat for her in the bus while going commuting and other little things.

Naina thanked him with a smile and that was all between them. She wanted to talk to him but was afraid owing to her past experiences. But deep down in her heart Naina knew that he was a nice guy.

Naina and Sameer had completed 5 months in the company. The initial excitement and thrill of a new job had faded. Both were lonely. They needed somebody to talk to, to share their happiness and sorrows. They got the opportunity to escape away from the ruthless corporate world in the form of a Uttarkashi trekking trip organized by Tata Steel Adventure Foundation. A group of 10 from each department could apply for the trek. Girls from other departments were also joining the program. Sameer and Naina both loved mountains. They were  very excited for the trip but then they began pondering over it and Sameer gave up the idea thinking his business would suffer if he went for 15 days and Naina was reluctant Coz she did not want to go with those bullies who had no courtesy of how to behave when a girl is around. Hence, even she gave up the idea.

Sameer and Naina both reached their respective nests and slept with opened eyes staring the full moon. Both were thinking about the trek. When Naina was about to sleep her dear sister Preeti called her.

Naina: in a sleepy tone 🤢, bol Preeti av kyu call kya

Preeti- mujhe pata chala hai ki TSAF ki trf se trekking trip pe jane mauka mila hai tujhe

Naina- haan behen lekin main nhi ja rhi. Mera mann nhi h. Un ladko ko main yahaan nhi jhel pati hun waha kaise handle karungi.😡

Preeti- Tu na puri pagal hai. Tu sliye nahi ja rhi h kyuki wo idiot ladke ja rhe hai? aur dusre department ki ladkiya v to hogi na aur Kamya wo to hogi na waha?

Naina- Preeti kamya k sath mera equation to tu janti hai na. Aur wo ladkiyan hai iska ye matlb to nhi ki suddenly waha phuchte hi meri un ladkiyo se dosti ho jayegi. Mere hi sath aisa hona tha😭. Mujhe hi bas akela rkhna tha unke section me 4-5 ladkiya hain bas mujhe hi akela kr diya. wo apna ek group bna chuki hai aur wo hmesa ek sath rehti hai. I will feel like an outsider with them.

Preeti-Tu kab se aisi ho gayi Naina.  Tu wahi Naina h na jo kisi se nhi darti. Tu akeli hi ek gang hai.Tu meri sherni behen hai. Tu kya un ladko k liye apne life ko badal degi. Mujhe pata hai ki tu pahado aur vadiyon se kitna pyar krti hai. Aur kya pata ki waha ki khubsurti mein Sameer teri khubsurti pe fida ho jaye

Naina- Chup kar Preeti , kuch bhi bolti hai tu. Usne mujhse kabhi baat v nhi ki hai.😳

Preeti- haan lekin fikr to krta h na.

Naina- haan wo to hai lekin, pata nhi yaar Preeti dekhti hu mann hoga to chali jaungi, now BYE mujhe sone de.

Preeti- Bye

Next day

Office time was over. Due to some emergency job Naina had to work for longer. It was very late when se left the office. Sameer knew Naina  might be late today and he understood that it was not safe for Naina to go home alone so he decided to wait for her. This was the purity of their relationship. They never talked to each other but cared dearly for each other.

Naina walked out of the office. Seeing Sameer she understood that he was there for her. She gave him a warm smile and he smiled back. They boarded the bus. Naina took the window seat. The bus only had two oher male paasengers, a conductor and of course  the driver

Naina- Sameer tum please yahin baith jaoge?

Seeing the stress lines form on her forehead he sat down beside her. This was the first time he was soo close to her.

Edit-They are in the city of Jamshedpur (STEEL CITY)

That's all for today friends. Your feedbacks are welcome. I love reading them.

Sneak peek- Naina and Sameer both will go for the trekking. The next part will be on their train journey

PART-2-PAGE*3

PART-3- PAGE*5

PART-4-PAGE*7

PART-5- PAGE*8

PART-6- PAGE*9

PART-7-PAGE*11

PART-8-PAGE*15

Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's your first ss and here is your first comment
Really very different concept ..amazing amaza aagya Sameer ka character serial see thoda alag hai Jo zimmedar hai Aur ladkiyon see baat karne me sharmata hai...jabki serial me opposite hai...very nice and interesting story please update as Soo as possible... waiting eagerly for the next part
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New and fresh concept.  It's really different to see sameer responsible. Wow not even in relationships they are understanding both so nicely. They are caring for each other. It's really a nice thing. 
Great job and plz do continue soon. You have given a good try.. So nice. Keep writing more. Thank you so much. ðŸ¤—
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul126545

It's your first ss and here is your first comment

Really very different concept ..amazing amaza aagya Sameer ka character serial see thoda alag hai Jo zimmedar hai Aur ladkiyon see baat karne me sharmata hai...jabki serial me opposite hai...very nice and interesting story please update as Soo as possible... waiting eagerly for the next part

The goodness of Sameer's character in the show is intact in this SS but here he has grown  up in grownn up in entirely different set of circumstances

I am glad you liked it
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

New and fresh concept.  It's really different to see sameer responsible. Wow not even in relationships they are understanding both so nicely. They are caring for each other. It's really a nice thing. 

Great job and plz do continue soon. You have given a good try.. So nice. Keep writing more. Thank you so much.  🤗

Your love in the comments is my motivation to write
Thank you Soo much
I am glad you liked it
I will update on Monday

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Something so so different.. liked the concept n story too.. not fast not slow.mjust perfect start.. pm me when u update next.. n make it FF.. it gonna b long story m sure..
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story and nice concept.
Both Naina and Sameer are bit different from that of show.
Naina is quite talkative and friendly even to boys where as Sameer is quite responsible and introvert.
Waiting for next part. Pls update soon.
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Beautiful story and nice concept.

Both Naina and Sameer are bit different from that of show.
Naina is quite talkative and friendly even to boys where as Sameer is quite responsible and introvert.
Waiting for next part. Pls update soon.

Thank you for your appreciation😊
Will update soon
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Something so so different.. liked the concept n story too.. not fast not slow.mjust perfect start.. pm me when u update next.. n make it FF.. it gonna b long story m sure..

U r right It might turn into a ff. Coz initially I thought of writing it as an option then it became ss and hope it becomes ff😆
I will surely pm you
Thanks for liking it😊
Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know u will update on monday but please try to update tommorow Edited by Rahul126545 - 5 years ago