This Week in Tujhse Hai Raabta

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a week this has been for Tujhse Hai Raabta.. The show has moved leaps and bounds in its story telling.. resolving so many things and revealing character motivations and their backgrounds...well done to the team๐Ÿ‘.. 
I have to say the show creatives really scored with the actors they have cast in the show.. all of them are excellent in their own right.. although i hate atul's father and atul the most in the show.. i have they show redemption especially his father.. but i don't think any punishment will be enough for atul who ruined the lives of anuprya, aparna, madhuri and now kalyani..

Everyone did well in the entire week's episodes, but hats-off to Poorva and Reem Sameer for their performance in 5th October's episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The speech at the end of the episode by Anupriya ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I am so glad she said the things she did, and the way Ahilya called out Atul's father๐Ÿ‘

Also, brownie points for Atharva and Malhaar for being the sweetest guys ever๐Ÿค—

P.S. What a creepy precap for Monday's episode though ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Seriously this week was superb. So much happened in the show. TRPs should definitely increase next week.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This week's episodes were Top Notch! ๐Ÿ‘
Anu - K Talk in beginning of episode was good..
K got to know that Anu doesn't like her.. and the reason why didn't tell truth earlier. 
Anu doesn't want K's responsibility as K has got her whole family + relatives.. Felt bad for Anu..  ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
She doesn't have anyone in this family caring for her except Ahilya, Malhar and Atharva. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope Anu - K bond become better with time.. 

P. S. Hate Atul's father Rao saheb and Atul a lot.. ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Swetha-Sai - 5 years ago