Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The show has opened to a great rating at 7 pm time slot. Thats positive and nice.😊
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great ratings at 7👏🥳
The new track is interesting
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

It doesn't say if he's positive or negative, if he's negative he may turn out to be Abha's boyfriend.

Looks like IWM have a time machine 😆, hope they're right and the show is a success at 7:00.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing Ammu

and all i see with a big😃 show is success at 07:00 pm .

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IWM.. ..I JUST ADORE DEM...DEY SUPPORTED UDAAN A LOT AND STILL... LOVED D LINE"AGOOD START AT 7"...😛..FINGERS CROSSED. ...
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
to early to say what it will do at the 7 slot but the show deserves to succeed because this weeks episode were good, full of thrill, action and drama. The channel need to promote the show. 

So they are introducing in total 4 characters, 3 are negative, hope this one is positive

it kind of reminds me of the track pre leap, when little chakor was in mumbai with vicky and his mother turned out to be someone involved in child trafficking. Vicky finds out and disses his mother and supports Chakor and the lady dies, i think. 

here they can show this guy help sukor against his own mother 

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Udaan has negative and positive characters, but now it needes grey character/s. Someone whom they can redeem later. Something like what they planned with Abhishek's character before Colors ruined the track.