abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Disclaimer- use of offensive words and scenes, read at your own consent
(P.S-its too much romantic) also its too random so some scenes may not make sense!

------*****-------

"Ram this party is bore af man!.. why the f... Have u got me here for?" Cursed vikram who scolded his friend

"You know we have to somehow get that mittals trust so... Comeon you can do this for me yaar!" Ram implored his friend while taking a sip of his drink

"yeah yeah! you and your deals...just sometimes get over making money!" vikram mocked his friend while taking a sip of his drink "besides you are 42 and its time..." his words faded to deaf to rams ears as his eyes suddenly caught anprepossessing site!

she ambled her way through the crowd as if drifting on a cloud... her mane flowed with ease with her every move...she turned her head to sway the locks from her vision and slayed every person who watched her in envy and mesmerized ... she bewitched everyone so as this Tall man over the bar counter was not left

her face glowed so as her skin... the dim lights in the room just added more to her glow...her smile which reached her eyes was never missed by him... her natural curves swayed in motion captivating each and everyone in the room

Ram felt a sudden urge to go and steal this beauty for him...never in his life he was enthralled to this extent and his heart and mind which was already in her control made him make his way from the crowd to the lady of the night

-----------

she walked passing smiles to the every person who looked at her...it was moreover a formality to smile back but she can also see the darting gaze of men on her. sometimes she felt so conscious but then she felt more confident

she bumped into this soft tall figure which was few inches taller than her and twice her size!

"Sorry" came instantly from her mouth in her honey dipped voice which all over again delighted ram

not getting a way to move ahead within her normal reflex she looked up straight in the eyes of the man standing huge with gratification

------------

their eyes met like ice and water which smokes the surrounding with their impact...same did happened here...the impact was so huge that nothing appealed them else than each others eyes which spoke thousands of things

the whole room which had this music going on felt quite to the two opposite personalities...

she tried walking past him but was blocked straight by his arm...it didn't touched her but had the heat of his cologne that sent a shiver through the back of her neck travelling down her chest and settled in the pit of her tummy

"May I know the reason of you blocking me?" she kept it straight to the point

"Why would a handsome guy like me come to a beautiful...amm scratch that... divine lady like you?" he posit

"why would Mr.Ram Kapoor Block me?" she blunted

"you know me!... then you also must have an idea...besides, you don't belong here!" he blunted back

"excuse me!" She raised a eyebrow at him

"very much excused!" he replied

"I don't entertain fat egoists..." she gnashed

"I didn't mean it that way beautiful!..." He averred... she crossed her arms around her belly

"Do this lady wants some hard on the rocks or the soft bliss for the night?" he added with his one sided grin

"Try that on some other bi**ch but I ain't one of them" she said in annoyance

"I don't spend on any women!"

"Says the womanizer?" she asserted

"I can spend it all on you" he riposte ignoring her affront

she raised her hand which was resting crossed on her belly and showed him her middle finger!

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth while scratching the side of his temple

she switched slowly between her middle finger and then showed her ring finger which adorned a costly studded stone around

"Am taken!" she apprised

his eyes travelled from her finger towards her eyes and then moving down his gaze went deep from her slender neck towards the area of her creamy chest and slowly slipped low

"You are looking amiss!" she broke his exploration of her curves while stating double meaning of her statement

"you are reserved but not taken though!" he replied sleazy but then snapped out of his gaze and settled down on the ground...looking down for few seconds he looked up straight in her eye again

"its better I don't indulge more into this eye to eye game!"

"At fault steal glances while the true never blinks! besides am on a date with my fiance Ronit ... do you mind helping me out find him... oh there he is .." she averred

he took a dangerous step close to her she stood her grounds trying best to mask the effect of his closure on her face

"you know I can give you what you want Priya." he sleaze again

"its Ms.Priya" she spat it back

he caressed her face in air as the tip of his fingers slid the small locks of her hair

her breathe hitched with the heat from his body which was all of a sudden all over her... it was like a magnet which pulled her towards him

"Room no. 1024!.. knock thrice and I'll know!" he whispered close to her

"Do you think I'll succumb?? in your dreams!" she glared hard at him

he smirked while walking past her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He held the bottle in his hand while looking at the arrangements for the 10th time

Two wine glasses placed neatly on the table which was covered in a velvet cover the bucket with ice and the bottle was now turning into a bucket of water as he waited for her to give him the signal he waited for!

His paitence going over his limit he took the bottle of liquor instead of the glass and was going to swig it down but heard a knock to be precise 2 knocks in a row...

He waited in the peak of paitence for the third one while still holding the bottle to chuck it down in agony

The third knock was the slowest and his grin was the widest of his life!

He carelessly yet tidily kept the bottle back in the bucket and strode as fast as he could towards the door and in a snap she was inside the room and in his arms!!

A small gasp from her made him observe her

The dim light of the party did its job of enlightening the glow of her face perfectly but the rooms light inflated her appearance!

While his hands took in the softness of her outfit his eyes traversed in desparate to explore her beauty

Her head hung low and the saree she wore was just like a sand on her skin... She must have loosened her pins holding her perfect pleats in place!

His hands cupped her chin while he slowly lowered his face on her

The mere air of her aroma filled his air addicting him and driving him insane for her

He sighed as his palms rubbed the side of her jaw and slipped at the back of her neck dipping his fingers in the silky locks of hers... His thumb held her tuft in place and his fingers massaged the back of her neck and scrubbed the skin underneath her hair.

Is he even sane? What kind of seduction is this? And the worst part is she felt enticing! 'she thought'

"Someone said she won't succumb!?" He whispered

"Someone said he won't be a jerk!" She spat back

"I never said that" he breathed on her

"So you know you are the jerk here?" She tilted her head aside of his attractive jaw

"I can be anything for you my sweetheart!" The flirt in his voice and his actions made her zone out for seconds as she took in the pleasure he was driving in her

"You came!" His front touched hers "why?" He asked making her face him

"You are a filthy rich bas***d!" She cussed as she fisted his collar with both

"And yet you are here in the arms of the same filthy rich bas***d!" He apprised still taking in all of her aroma which she sprayed at the very side of her neck

full on wattpad- https://my.w.tt/NJuDWvluKQ

follow Pabhi29 on wattpad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
just one word. HOT. keep posting. we want to read more of such raya stories.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The meet of RaYa was arranged or intentional cannot be said but it seem so they know each other very much and so was smitten too. 
To prove a point of not behind his money Priya was doing so much but love in her for him cannot be denied so is the love of Ram who is yotttot into her and cannot keep his hand off her.