CID

!!... Main Bhi ...!!!

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

a Small OS on Request of VIS Dii on the Episode of 29th of September 2018 Titled

"RADIOACTIVE"

" MAIN BHI "

The Man Doubling over His Continuous Laughter giving Moments of Smiling and Giggling to Other's...

Abhijeet already gives His Initial Reaction where Daya after Diffuse that Bomb, Spending Time at Cliff, Back to Hospital with a Happy Face and Humming "Ye Dosti Hum Nahi Tourein gy", Halted with a Teasing tone...

Abhijeet (ask straightly): yahan kahan...?

Daya (meek tone after getting the Teasing anger in His Buddy tone as): wo Salunkhy Sir ko Dekhny aaya tha...

Abhijeet (tough): kyun, (chewing tone) Tareeka Jee ko Jawab Nahi dein gy Sahab...

Daya: Tum Mil liye na Us sy (moving with Sprinkling Oil over Abhijeet anger as) Jawab Mil gaya hoga...

Abhijeet really Clenched His Fist and now after Settling Both Forensic Doctors in Hospital, Team moved out at Bureau with Trio and here Daya Laughing whole-heartily, He already giving few Points of Duo Emo Convo against Team during that Diffusing Bomb Event in Vehicle so now telling Freddie as...

Daya: phir na Freddie, Main ja kr (stressing) Tareeka Jee kay pass Beth gaya... pr Us (with sparkling eyes) nay koi Sawal hee Nahi kiya jo Mujhy Jawab dena pary aur Main (proudly) Distinction sy Pass ho kr aa gaya...

Abhijeet (nodded in taunting way): haan, hr koi Sahab ki tarah Cheater jo Nahi hota...

Daya (nodded vigorously with): koi Nahi... (ask innocently) Main ny kub koi Cheating ki...?

Abhijeet (warn): Daya, Ghuma kay na ye (picking File from His desk with) File dy Maarun ga Tujhy... (angry) Mujhy Dhoka dy kr Gari sy Utara Nahi tha kya...

Daya (pretend to shocked with): kub...?

Abhijeet (standup now with a growl): Dayaaa...

Daya (Calmly): Main ny kaha tha kay Left waly Tire mein kuch Problem hy shayed, Uter kr Dekh lo... bas...

Abhijeet: aur (chewing tone) Gari tou Sahab ka Hamshakal Ura kr ly gaya tha na...

Daya (sadly): chachacha... tou kya karta, (winking to Freddie with) Tum itni Der mein jo Chal kr Ja rhy thy Tire dekhny, Time bhi Nikl rha tha na...

Abhijeet (sarcastically): ohhh hooo...

Daya: tou, (ask) Tum nay Tire Dekha tha kya... hain..?

Abhijeet (rash): Bakwaas Nahi karo, Samjhy aur (reminding Him as) Sahab kay liye koi Rony wala Nahi hain.. Ain...

Daya (nodded with): aur Nahi tou kya... (seeing the fiery eyes, added immediately) bhae... Sub Phoot Phoot kr Royein gy na... (with Twinkling yes) Tum bhi tou, tou koi (stressing each word) Sirf Rony wala tou Nahi hoga na...

Abhijeet (irritatingly): bas, Bakwass karwa lo.. Champion hain Sahab.. Champion... yahan (angry) Sir ki Dant bhi Main Khaon... Shak bhi Mujhi pr ho...

Daya: tou (with wink) Tumhein Rakkha kyun hy... (sweetly) Ain... aur (after a bit as realizing Abhijeet SHAK wala comment ask Confusingly) Shak kyun...?

Abhijeet: yehi kay Main (with sigh) aakhir Sahab ko Akely Chor kr aa kesy gaya...

Daya (sympathetic tone): that's Sad Boss... Tumhein (again with lighter tone) Sir ko Bata dena tha kay Bomb bhi Mery Sath hy...

Now Daya really can't Protect Himself from a Flying File which Hit on His Shoulder, really Tightly...

Team Dispersed after that with Smile and Enjoying that Light Moment after a Stressful Event while ACP Sir who wanted to Excuse with Abhijeet, Leave the Point, not to Re-Live that Moment after these Relaxing phase of Day...

when Daya Dropped Abhijeet in His House after Finishing a Hectic Full Day... The Man Look at Daya and Softly said to Him...

Abhijeet: Daya, (Softly in Concern tone) Tumhary Peechy Rony wala shayed koi Na tha pr Tumhary (lovingly) Aagy Rony waly Buht hain...

Daya (understanding tone): I am Sorry Abhi... (serious tone) aainda aisa Nahi hoga...

Abhijeet (nodded with): haan, hona bhi Nahi chahyey... (stepping down from Scorpio with a smile) Mery peechy bhi Fauj Nahi, bus kuch Log hee hain pr Main (sweetly) Unhein Khona Nahi chahta...

Daya (softly): Main bhi...

Abhijeet (agreed): Good... Take Care...

Daya (smilingly): Bye Boss...

Edited by gadhadada - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one GD...🤗

After a long time a little duo moment, a story here...some more activity here. Bohot achcha laga .😃
CIDlover-01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As'salam-o-a'lai-kum Dada... 😊

Firstly, want to tell you that I am super happy that you wrote on this topic and that too a complete DUO dose, thank wala you for this...  🤗

Now coming towards the OS, as always, you completely rocked it, loved every bit of it, especially the non-involvement of ACP sir... 😛 😛  Which saved me from reading those "Rtty-rttaye" apology words which obviously only shown on FanFics, never actually heard by FW... 🤢 And the irony is, writers try to clear "Mister Always Right" image clear again, and in the very next episode, again something like "Ussy akela chhor aaye, mrrny k liye chhor aaye, apni jaan bchcha k aa gaye tum"...  Someone really needs to tell ACP sahab, that Daya sir isn't some toddler who needs Abhijeet sir, as a babysitter... 😡 😡

Anyways, I should leave that topic right here for good... 😔

Coming back towards the story, I just loved the beginning, that mad potato laughing madly and that angry tomato's, teasing comment cum query... 😆 😆 😆 

That tease about Dr. Tarika took me few seconds to recall and once I realized towards where it going, an instant show-off of 32 teeth happened, remembering Abhijeet sir's reaction at that time of course... 😉

I was so busy in enjoying that sweet teasing lrrae of my precious DUO when came  a "ohhh hooo..." , bringing out a chuckle from my mouth and the moments later, that direct hard hit of the file on Daya sir's shoulder, BINGO Boss, loved that... ⭐️ ⭐️ Daya sir really deserved that... 😆😉 Thumbs-up for Abhijeet sir... 👍🏼

Then that apology from Daya sir, really needed one... 👏 

The ending was really beautiful, sweet and filled with concern and care, loved my DUO there, well correction, I love my DUO everywhere... 😳 😳

So very soothing and heart-warming attempt Dada, very beautifully narrated and crafted, jazak Allah khair... 👏 👏

Take care Boss, wish you a safe and happy life...
  Fe-amman-Allah... 😊 😊
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for late feedback. My cursor is giving me trouble. It has become moody and shows itself only when it want to.😵
Coming to the story...
That was a very nice piece of work. Something related to CID made me laugh after a looong time.😛 Thank you so much for writing this, and to Vis di for asking you to write it. 

And also so good to see some activity here. Keep writing more parrot...waiting for your next work!😃
Minionite thumbnail
Aww so nice GD. Nice to see something after so long and that too on the duo.

Nice work and it did make me laugh. 😆

Thank you Vis di for requesting it.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had a ROFL moment after a long time! Welcome back GD! Yaar agar aap ne CID nahi dekh rahe ho toh it's fine, but please keep writing... Missing you! 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh! I feel like crying now. This story has given rise to a certain level of wistfulness. I'm now thinking of the days that rest in history.
How are you Dada? :)
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story. 👏 Ending is now more emotional looking at recent developments.