Paas Aao Naa !

JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today there has been torrential rain thunder lightning what not and the atmosphere is so good ! Can I get an Aditya Hooda in my room as Zoya is busy checking the texts, I'm alone & I dont mind an affair with Mr Aditya Hooda !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was always very good in chemistry and I had thought that I had graduated ! Naah ! I graduated today after seeing the Jenshad Chemistry !⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😳😳😳
If after a snake bite people can be so effing HOTTT, then should we ponder over this fact ??? !! β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
If this 20 secs created earthquake , what can an entire sequence do ??? Jenshad Tsunami ??? 😳😳😳
Phew So close and I was like drooling at them both !😳😳😳

Ok I guess everybody has gone into a trans-state ! Same here ! Now I will dream more from where it was left until then see u tmrw folks !⭐️

P.S: Phones should be banned in Suhaagraat ! 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yes... chemistry, physics, biology whatever we studied and thought we masyered it... came out pheeka... infront of Adiy's chemistry today. And if i was in that room with the hottie Hooda... I'd throw my phone out the window before anything started. πŸ˜†
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
idk what to even write.. my brain is not working☺️
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW, did you know that in some parts of the world snake venom wine is made and used as an aphrodisiac ...Guess this snake venom is doing it's trick on Adi for sure :)))) That's my two cents of chemistry ..nothing compared to AdiYa ..but now you know the reason for his horny-ness :)))
zuaireah thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

BTW, did you know that in some parts of the world snake venom wine is made and used as an aphrodisiac ...Guess this snake venom is doing it's trick on Adi for sure :)))) That's my two cents of chemistry ..nothing compared to AdiYa ..but now you know the reason for his horny-ness :)))

Adi doesnt need the added boost of snake venom.. That man has been thirsting for zoya since the proposal!!πŸ˜›
Sweeties8 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol snake venom causing the horny(ness) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
But definitely the bit mark was missing in precap!

We should get an interview or BTS video of Harshad -Jen on this precap scene 😳
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha I give that to you!! he indeed has!!! 

Adi doesnt need the added boost of snake venom.. That man has been thirsting for zoya since the proposal!!πŸ˜›

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

or it just maybe zoya..or the fact tht he hasnt been with a girl for a while..btw if we look back..he was always approaching pooja and pulling her towards him and alll...same with zoya... 

how many are soo happy? rmr the rajveer times...when he picked up zoya and she goes hamse yeh nahi hoga...she was soo into yash just didnt want adi to touch her..and now hes sooo close ahhh 
Kaaria thumbnail
I needed the actual O2 there. I was like High...So totally High  ☺️
JenShad. ..They are Aphrodisiac.Period!!

What the hell was he doing...THAT. I actually clutched the chair watching him do that. Those stares ..those looks he was giving her. I am glad Jen didn't look into his eyes That Time or else she would've stopped right there, would've grabbed him and kissed. He was murder with his looks. Harshad Chopda. Wish we could arrest you.. πŸ˜³
Zoya was beyond lost. Control was lost literally. They were almost there..ugh that message. πŸ˜‘
Their Chemistry was off the chart ..Mindblowing. How do they do that 
Edited by Hunnie1 - 5 years ago