altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So one more revelation. Madhuri was actually Aparna's sister in law. This also explains Aparna's hate for Anupriya. Aparna was not a bad person, she even warned Anupriya about Atul and Madhuri's affair but Anupriya ignored everything because she had full trust in Atul. Madhuri got pregnant with Atul's child and Ahilya didn't accept Atul and Madhuri's relationship and supported Anupriya.

Now everything is clear. I am looking forward to the next episodes but the promo is looking very confusing. Let's see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knew Madhuri was Aparna's sister-in-law been thinking this since the day she has been blaming Anu for her and Sampada's miseries. That was literally the only reason I could think of to explain why Atul-Madhuri relation ruined Aparna's marital life which is Madhuri being her husband's sister. 

Loving the episodes looking forward to what is going to happen next. From the promo it looks like some woman who the family thinks is possessed or connected to the supernatural world but that may not be the actual case maybe some fraud woman doing fake black magic. This woman is maybe connected to Ahillya family from the past could be that the family have hurt her in some way accidentally, unknowingly or even knowingly and she is taking revenge from them. Actually I don't know just guessing the promo is very confusing.

I don't think Atul is going to be out of prison anytime soon. 
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Just like Kalyani was wrong to blame Anu for no mistake of hers, Aao Saab is also wrong to blame a child for her parents' mistake. Kalyani was not even born when all the drama happened, so why blame her like this and refuse to accept her. The only people to blame here are that spineless Atul and Madhuri. All others got dragged into this mess one way or another. Also we got to know why Aparna is so bitter towards Anu. Madhuri was her SIL and her FIL tried to blackmail her family by threatening to kick out her and Sampada. But Aao Saab refused to bend down and Aparna and Sampada also suffered in this. What an asshole is Aparna's FIL. So Atul and Madhuri not only destroyed Anu's life but Aparna and Sampada's too. And what did he get after all, Madhuri never stopped doubting him and he ended up in jail for a crime he didn't commit, that too because of his own daughter. Well deserved I would say.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have a doubt. What exactly are they planning for Kalyani and Malhar? If they are going for bro-sis bond or friends bond then it's ok. But I really don't trust these creatives. They will do anything for drama. And today's last scene was giving all indication towards a budding relationship between these two. Hope they don't make Kalyani fall for Malhar or vice versa. It will be really disgusting. Having seen the devastating effect of EMA in the previous generation, I hope nothing like that happen between Kalyani and Malhar. Kalyani and Atharv make a good pair and so does Malhar and Sampada. Hope the makers concentrate on these two couples and also the growing bond between Kalyani and Anupriya and the rest of the family.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I said it earlier too.. All the characters in this serial are so well-written and a back story to explain their actions.. I love such good stories.. 
I am also looking forward to the next episodes...
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

I have a doubt. What exactly are they planning for Kalyani and Malhar? If they are going for bro-sis bond or friends bond then it's ok. But I really don't trust these creatives. They will do anything for drama. And today's last scene was giving all indication towards a budding relationship between these two. Hope they don't make Kalyani fall for Malhar or vice versa. It will be really disgusting. Having seen the devastating effect of EMA in the previous generation, I hope nothing like that happen between Kalyani and Malhar. Kalyani and Atharv make a good pair and so does Malhar and Sampada. Hope the makers concentrate on these two couples and also the growing bond between Kalyani and Anupriya and the rest of the family.

I agree!! I keep thinking this too! I wouldn't like it to happen this way but I know CVs well enough.. they always bring some weird angle to the story.. I m scared about Kalyani- Malhar! I hope I m proven wrong
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To be honest didn't really think anything of the last scene in yesterday's episode. After all the drama Kalyani was broken so she needed some consolation which Malhar gave her and also some explaining to understand which would be the right step next in regards to her relation with Anu and family. 

I don't think Kalyani will follow her parents footsteps she can clearly differentiate between right and wrong. She was angry with Anu for her supposed affair with Atul and breaking a happy family. When she found out the Madhuri-Atul truth she couldn't believe her parents could do that she kept repeating her mother is not like that. She acknowledged that her parents were wrong. She is clearly against extra marital affairs so I doubt she would get into one with Malhar herself. I don't think they would show their female lead as a homewrecker and ruin the character. 

I think it's going to be Kalyani-Atharva they even had a scene in today's episode and she was smiling with him. There were no Kalyani-Malhar scenes but before coming to a final conclusion about the pairing I think we need to wait for longer but honestly I don't think Kalyani-Malhar would have an affair. They have also seen how one extra martial affair ruined so many people's life's in the previous generation so they should have learned something from that.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just like Kalyani was wrong to blame Anu for no mistake of hers, Aao Saab is also wrong to blame a child for her parents' mistake. Kalyani was not even born when all the drama happened, so why blame her like this and refuse to accept her. The only people to blame here are that spineless Atul and Madhuri. All others got dragged into this mess one way or another. Also we got to know why Aparna is so bitter towards Anu. Madhuri was her SIL and her FIL tried to blackmail her family by threatening to kick out her and Sampada. But Aao Saab refused to bend down and Aparna and Sampada also suffered in this. What an asshole is Aparna's FIL. So Atul and Madhuri not only destroyed Anu's life but Aparna and Sampada's too. And what did he get after all, Madhuri never stopped doubting him and he ended up in jail for a crime he didn't commit, that too because of his own daughter. Well deserved I would say.

Well said👏👏 The real trouble makers were first and foremost Atul then Madhuri who wreaked havoc in the lives of their own family members. Both deserved what they are getting.
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think they will hint at history repeats itself angle.. this time anupriya will support kalyani when others will blame her for trying to disturb Sampada-Malhar's house.. who knows if this kalyani-malhar angle will actually happen or aparna will think there is something when there will be nothing.. we'll have to wait and see..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Another Excellent Episode! 👏
Reason for Aparna's hate is revealed.. Mads was her SIL who fell in love with her bro Atul and they had EMA! 🤢
Glad that Ahilya supported Anu 👏 and threw Atul-Mads out with their illegitimate unborn kid.. 👍🏼
It was 💔 to see Anu shatter through Aparna's evil words about not having a kid after 5 yrs or 7 yrs of marriage with Atul.. 
It was nice to see Malhar give sane advice to K!