Bepannah,My thoughts, Yours forever!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 144~3.10.18  Yours forever!

Aditya Hooda sure does have a way with words. he communicates  meanng very well. Perhaps its because his words contain sincerity rather than affectation? How he succeeds in engaging listeners  attention be it  the love of his life Zoya  or the crowd present at Vatsal and Ishita s anniversary. Since Zoya and his nuptials too, are on the cards, he delights all by saying a few words of great sense.

Adi speaks his heart out. That life is indeed a gift, where one is at the liberty of either making the most of it by making  the right decisions. Or blowing it by giving in to bad decisions and circumstances beyond one's control. Although his words have medicinal properties for Zoya, the audience in general too interprets his words as a testimony of his life. Since both Zoya and his past was covered to death by the press. Its their very past he refers too firstly that its pointless  in wallowing over bygones. I would say although he brushes aside the fact, that past mistakes can be tackled with positive out comes both for the present and the times ahead. I loved how he refers to time and its control over human lives. I loved his honesty when he confesses before all, that in comparison to the past its his present and the future it will bring, matters to him. That life is worth living  due  to the presence of  his true love Zoya in his life. Zoya! Thus its no surprise, he beckons life to embrace him, as not so long ago what they both went through in their pasts, they very nearly gave up  on life. What a difference , both make to each other presently. Thus every word Adi speaks, he knows he also speaks for the woman who is about to become his life partner.

But time presently, also brings some harrowing experiences for the Siddiqui's.  Roshnaq  is severely subjected to police interrogation, almost incriminated as an accomplice with her husband, in connection with Waseem  being banged  up behind bars for threatening to kill Adi.  Waseem's  lawyer comes in fighting for his bail. Gives some tale of his client attempts to retrieve his monies invested in Zosh events . That  his client Waseem wanted  Zosh  events ,out of business and bankrupt! For the sole purpose of leaving both his daughter Zoya  and Aditya , broke, high and dry!  Without the intent of harming Aditya Hooda!  Waseem's lawyer's claim is turned down by Harsh! Although  Arjun  attempts  to  persuade his father   that Waseem, is no criminal! Arjun probably softens due to Noor's falling out with him. However due to their elders familial animosity. Noor certainly holds a deep rooted grudge  against Arjun. I cannot blame her, as she goes by what present time shows her. The  gruelling time her mother is now subjected to, plus  her father in  police custody. Would a man lie to his wife? Waseem tries to convince Roshnaq he would never attempt to kill any one. Poor Roshnaq is confused and is not sure what to believe any more? For Zoya's present whereabouts  ,eats up this mother more. These are rough times for the Siddiqui's..

Zoya  would not be exempt from the dark times, had it not been due to the presence of Adi beside her. Adi  knows how sensitive she is towards  her family. The   accusations hurled at her by her father of betraying him twice! she bears deep down inside her. Although she smiles and smiles at the crowd and at him.  Aditya, always felt responsible for Zoya, now even so more, her smiles fail to conceal the sadness of being ousted from her fathers house. Tenderly and most aptly he assures her that now their future only holds great promises of good things to come. The reason being that now  she  is an integral part of his now and what's to come ahead!  Life never seemed better, complete and right! Nothing can take her away from him ! the sincerity of his words once more heal her and him in turn too!

An odd noise! ironically, history repeats itself. Once more something over their heads, targets to put them asunder! Before it was the floral dcor that crashed on them, during their fake wedding! That time Adi saved her! This time a precarious suspended second lighting ceiling  menacingly heads downwards towards them! This time Zoya spots danger shaking above their heads, and before it crushes them! Zoya screams his name!  pushes him side ways and herself the opposite way! and saves both by literally parting from each other!  Is this a sign of an painful action  Zoya may resort to? To save his life?  Adi gathers himself and shouts her name! but while others looked on in horror , and Adi panics! as he finds Zoya missing! Zoya runs after the man climbing the wooden frame earlier! But he easily slips away in the crowd! Adi finds her.. and he gathers her tightly against his broad chest! Gripped with fear.. he thought he had lost her! lights are turned on. Vatsal and Ishita calm and underplay Zoya's fears! All along she felt un usual strange occurrences were underway. She  shares her fear, its almost like her and Adi are being tracked closely. She fails to name a  possible  suspect! Her fears are set aside, and Adi steps in to calm her frayed nerves. She needn't fear he's always beside her, and he will never let any harm come her way! Both Vatsal and Ishita assure the too be married couple, they will take the event company to task! Mind you ,this is calming enough as Adi and Zoya are in the event organizing business, and things can go very wrong! Faulty equipment is not entirely unheard off! Adi tries his level best to allay Zoya's fears, by fussiing over Zoya. but the poor bride to be puts on a smile ,for her beloved Aditya's sake!  Vatsal and Ishita urge Adi and Zoya to get ready ,as the auspicious hour draws near for their marriage! Adi keeps checking his watch.. he is simply counting the seconds to make Zoya his forever! Till eternity..

Arjun too checks on his mother.. Anjana sleeps like a baby, and Arjun is content his mother is tucked in bed rather then roving about outside the house.Tomorrow he plans to discuss something important with her. But as soon as the son leaves, the sly, deceitful opens her eyes and reaches for her phone, for some good news!

The bride is traditionally dressed up by friends or family.  For Zoya both are missing. The head once again features as the crowning glory of one's body! Fragrant jasmine is entwined around Zoya's bunched up tresses. Like a lasting fragrance she drifted into Adi's life. Adi is pug is draped around his head. Today like a king who has conquered the whole world, he preens himself to celebrate  ,Zoya as his world!  

However Zoya can never really be away from her loved ones. Even in the hour when she should be elated, Zoya's fertile imagination recalls her beloved mother Roshnaq.. she had said never mind the lack of her abbu's support, as her mother, she will also be by her side till the end of time... Zoya conjures up the soft maternal soothing touch of her ammi.. its Ammi who , adorns her neck with the necklace her Abbu had collected for her over the years. It's Ammi lovingly who adorns her ears with jewellery from her fathers house.

It's her Ammi  who balances the maang tilkka on the forehead of her darling daughter! with a tip to  treat all  relationships gently as intricate  bonds that  can easily break! or get into a jumbled knot!  finally its her Ammi  who drapes her head with the bridal  chunni.. gets her daughter ready, to be given to the man Zoya loves, infinity. its her Ammi who gives her motherly tips for a happy wedded life. That marriage is not only limited to the husband. It goes beyond him to honouring and keeping his family together as well! If ever Zoya  feels shaken and low, she will always find Aditya beside her! Zoya realizes she  imagined her mother beside her. But a deep calm fills her heart! Replaces the sadness of missing her family on the milestone of her life. The scene epitomizes the teachings sound mothers ,usually give to their daughters before they embark on the sacred journey of marriage. The call for the bride comes!

Zoya's journey of being Adi's wife and Anjana's daughter in law is not going to be a bed of roses. Already Anjana has plans to sting ,bite ,injected Zoya, before she even marries her beloved son Adi. How will Zoya, a girl with a simple, pure heart, mind and soul, deal with a viper like Anjana? As Anjana has  venom instead of blood in her veins. She gets full feedback of what's happening with Zoya and Adi. As  such she needn't leave the house, her menial adders will deliver the garland of death to Zoya!

Aditya sits dressed  ceremoniously for his bride. How impatiently he checks his watch. Then she comes ,his bride and sits besides him. two boxes.. blue and pink  sit in the mandap too. Presumably they contain the garlands to welcome each other! Hamlet53 4.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post hammie❤️
the best part was papa waseem behind the jail bars i died🤣

Adi tries his level best to allay Zoya's fears, by fussiing over Zoya. but the poor bride to be puts on a smile ,for her beloved Aditya's sake!  Vatsal and Ishita urge Adi and Zoya to get ready ,as the auspicious hour draws near for their marriage! Adi keeps checking his watch.. he is simply counting the seconds to make Zoya his forever! Till eternity..

i love how adi made her calm.. how they were holding hands and their smiles

However Zoya can never really be away from her loved ones. Even in the hour when she should be elated, Zoya's fertile imagination recalls her beloved mother Roshnaq.. 

i found this scene sooo beautiful.. i was literaly in tears.. the daughter mother bonding was shown so perfectly in this scene❤️

Aditya sits dressed  ceremoniously for his bride. How impatiently he checks his watch. Then she comes ,his bride and sits besides him. two boxes.. blue and pink  sit in the mandap too. Presumably they contain the garlands to welcome each other!

how amazing was harshad looking❤️.. OMG such a handsome dulha i couldn't stop staring at him.. today is the day we have been waiting for and then ready for some naagin dance😆

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie!!!
Thank you for the review of the episode... It is beautifully written as always...❤️
You have the knack of picking up the essence of each episode and I love the titles since ipk days...you are so good with them...the apt titles for every episode is no easy feat but you score a perfect every time...⭐️
I love how you've delineated the situation, papa siddiquie being misunderstod, Roshnaaq being wrongly framed as if she was in passive or active complicity with her husband in a murder attempt...I love the character of roshnaaq so my heart goes out to her...
Coming to Arjun... he has been the pillar of support of the Hooda family but this time his resolve wobbled a little because of Noor...it is going to be some tough days ahead for ARNOOR...
Aditya and Zoya...their reactions are quite different and understandably so...
Zoya is heartbroken that she has been disowned the discord with her father a constant thorn, a reminder of a decision that has for all purposes ended her relation with her father for good...
whereas Adi is in a land of his own...I think the snake fiasco will jolt him out of the happy place he has landed himself in and he will understand the gravity of the situation when Zoya says all is not well, she feels there is something amiss in all of this...

I read the post from your last update but i am responding here...
I am sorry hammie that you are being given morsels befitting a bird's share of food...But I am sure you will get better in no time with the care of your cuz😆 who is right now inviting a lot of your wrath in your mind but i am sure it is going to yield positive results..some more days for the scrumptious biriyanis...hehehehe...I hope and pray for your speedy recovery hammie...
I am not going to disappear in a puff of smoke rest assured😆 coz i have your thread bookmarked 😊 and I want to see the episode through your writings...an absolutely new perspective...ahhh I am going to love it...and comments coming your way from the initial episodes in some time...
My WATTPAD ID is juhimkj...it is a series of one shots which have sometimes gone on to become a 15- 18 part short story .😆 I hope you like them...will be looking forward to your reviews on the chapters...😊
lots of love and good wishes sending your way ❤️
juhi your amour...🤗

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post hammie❤️

Adi tries his level best to allay Zoya's fears, by fussiing over Zoya. but the poor bride to be puts on a smile ,for her beloved Aditya's sake!  Vatsal and Ishita urge Adi and Zoya to get ready ,as the auspicious hour draws near for their marriage! Adi keeps checking his watch.. he is simply counting the seconds to make Zoya his forever! Till eternity..

However Zoya can never really be away from her loved ones. Even in the hour when she should be elated, Zoya's fertile imagination recalls her beloved mother Roshnaq.. 

i found this scene sooo beautiful.. i was literaly in tears.. the daughter mother bonding was shown so perfectly in this scene❤️

Aditya sits dressed  ceremoniously for his bride. How impatiently he checks his watch. Then she comes ,his bride and sits besides him. two boxes.. blue and pink  sit in the mandap too. Presumably they contain the garlands to welcome each other!

how amazing was harshad looking❤️.. OMG such a handsome dulha i couldn't stop staring at him.. today is the day we have been waiting for and then ready for some naagin dance😆

Hi Maryam...😊could not stop from commenting on your post...Thank you for the lovely pics...they make one's heart race...they are ethereal ❤️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post hammie❤️  hellooo Maryam..  catching the heart😃

..that was bound to happen... some pulled some fast ones to put him there! kaun hai??  is the thrill and suspense!

such a genuine scene... Adi  has always been husband material for Zoya.. she just never saw it.rather I remember  when Zoya sneered at him,she'd rather die than marry the likes of him! not even in her seven births! and now... janam janam bepannah pyar hai...

thanks for these shots... Zoya's eyes looking for peace... an exemplary , moving scene

ohhh thanks for uploading his turban, pug shots.. the joyous confidence shows iin his eyes and smile... intezaar hai apne dulhan ka!

yes...  some writhing,  wriggling, crawling..  hisss hisss

Maryam👏⭐️... thanks for the to be married dulhan and dhula... bas today ye shaadi ho jaye ge!
much love and many thanks for the colourful gifts...👏  yours hammie

Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie...❤️...love the title...and love the way you write...
take care of your health...on a lighter note...best wishes to your cousin too..😉

@maryam...your collection of pics are to the point and a beautiful add-on to hammie's analysis.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amortentia15

Hi Hammie!!!helllooo Juhi  amour... how could I forget the amore...  😛  

Thank you for the review of the episode... It is beautifully written as always...❤️ ohhh a heart,,😃😃😃😃looks like Maryam is rubbing off on you... devout Aditiya  patron... erhhh fan!
You have the knack of picking up the essence of each episode and I love the titles since ipk days...you are so good with them...the apt titles for every episode is no easy feat but you score a perfect every time...⭐️ was tempted to incorporate the chronological  references he touched.. past, present and future... but left it at yours.. forever!
I love how you've delineated the situation, papa siddiquie being misunderstod, Roshnaaq being wrongly framed as if she was in passive or active complicity with her husband in a murder attempt...I love the character of roshnaaq so my heart goes out to her... its the maternal  role in a woman.. a man seeks that role in his wife too.. and Roshnaq seems a effective mother,in teaching her daughters. whether she had a bearing on her husband 's thought process as a wife..  proves  she is not assertive as a wife. Or  Waseem  is a overpowering male figure? ruling perhaps three passive females?
Coming to Arjun... he has been the pillar of support of the Hooda family but this time his resolve wobbled a little because of Noor...it is going to be some tough days ahead for ARNOOR... maybe, they didn't face half the challenges that  Aditya and Zoya  experienced 
Aditya and Zoya...their reactions are quite different and understandably so...
Zoya is heartbroken that she has been disowned the discord with her father a constant thorn, a reminder of a decision that has for all purposes ended her relation with her father for good...  its some form of guilt..hope this doesn't pose a problem. if it blows  out of proportion  after marriage?
whereas Adi is in a land of his own...I think the snake fiasco will jolt him out of the happy place he has landed himself in and he will understand the gravity of the situation when Zoya says all is not well, she feels there is something amiss in all of this...
I agree Juhi... all her fears were brushed aside as unfounded.. well all will be revealed tonight!
I read the post from your last update but i am responding here...
I am sorry hammie that you are being given morsels befitting a bird's share of food...But I am sure you will get better in no time with the care of your cuz😆 who is right now inviting a lot of your wrath in your mind but i am sure it is going to yield positive results..some more days for the scrumptious biriyanis...hehehehe...I hope and pray for your speedy recovery hammie...hummm.. today she's preparing marrow and peppers soup!    cant even sneak in a take away.. I fancy hukka noodles..😛   let me dream.. like Zoya does!😆
I am not going to disappear in a puff of smoke rest assured😆 coz i have your thread bookmarked 😊 and I want to see the episode through your writings...an absolutely new perspective...ahhh I am going to love it...and comments coming your way from the initial episodes in some time...
ohhh good  your ID... now some reading  for me to immerse me in.. thanks so very much Mate!  
My WATTPAD ID is juhimkj...it is a series of one shots which have sometimes gone on to become a 15- 18 part short story .😆 I hope you like them...will be looking forward to your reviews on the chapters...😊
will surely  check them out... my pleasure!!
lots of love and good wishes sending your way ❤️
juhi your amour...🤗
thanks Juhi amore... super to see you by my side.. much love, as always yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo aastha...😃 ohhh wow its raining hearts on my thoughts.. its courtesy of our to be hitched..Adi and Zoya   😃😃
Hammie...❤️...love the title...and love the way you write...  thanks so much... its their dil ka mamla!
take care of your health...on a lighter note...best wishes to your cousin too..😉
yes  girl guides honour! me looking after my  health.. erhh hum will convey  your wishes to that smart cook! 
@maryam...your collection of pics are to the point and a beautiful add-on to hammie's analysis
YESH! Maryam is the star who adds the real thing of my thoughts..  she adds full on colour  me pleased that readers  laud her efforts too😃l
lovely to hear from you dear A... Much love,yours hammie

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amortentia15

Hi Maryam...😊could not stop from commenting on your post...Thank you for the lovely pics...they make one's heart race...they are ethereal ❤️

aww dear thanks for liking them😳
all credit goes to the people who post these pix on insta😃

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! Hope you're doing well ❤️ A wonderfully written post! 

Aditya, always felt responsible for Zoya, now even so more, love what you've said here! He was said to be irresponsible and immature by Pooja & Sakshi and yet here he is taking full responsibility of Zoya, knowing she's got no one but himself since she's been abandoned by her father. And him ensuring her safety and well being showcases great maturity on his part as he realizes the duties he has to fulfill as her soon to be husband. 

Is this a sign of an painful action  Zoya may resort to? To save his life? This does seem to be a very likely possibility in the future in that Zoya will always want to protect Aditya even if she has to be away from him for it. 

I loved the faith Aditya had in her that as long as she's around nothing can happen to him. But it makes me wonder, if Zoya does indeed go away from him to protect him, will she end up doing more harm than good? Cuz then Aditya will be left vulnerable to evil forces he's unaware of much like the lighting on the ceiling which he would've been hurt by had Zoya not been around. 

The scene epitomizes the teachings sound mothers ,usually give to their daughters before they embark on the sacred journey of marriage. Completely agree with this! It's at that time that a girl needs her mum the most so it was natural for Zoya to seek comfort from her mum and it's a good thing she knows her mum supports her. And all the advice that Roshna gave was so good! And exactly what a mum would say and the fact that Zoya knew this deep down shows how connected she is to her mum. And you see how Zoya calms down and is ready for her marriage right after it. 

How will Zoya, a girl with a simple, pure heart, mind and soul, deal with a viper like Anjana? As Anjana has  venom instead of blood in her veins. This made me laugh, especially your comparison of Anjana to a literal snake, very apt. 😆