Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I dont want to act like, I told you so, but in ekta universe, sumi maa turning and Vishaka turning is given. If they dont turn dark,  then that is the twist. Edited by maharathikarna - 5 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I dont what to act like I told you so but in ekta universe sumi maa turning and Vishaka turning is given. If they dont turn dark that is the twist.

@bold BANG ON !! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anybody have the link yet?
Does that mean that one BTS when Mahir is on the bike and we see a blow of fire is that a coming up thing? 
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kindly give the link of the promo.I am not surprised by Vish having Shesha like characteristics.That's why she took so much personal interest in Bela's revenge.Like Shesha before her Vish is a Sheshnaag Clan.betrayer too.Perhaps she or Vik killed Anu to create troubles in Behir's life.I had said earlier that Bela should keep her eyes on the back bcoz her greatest threat is from.the allies itself-Vikrant & Vish-VV combo.
Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew this would be the new promo ' s tag line
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

When was this promo aired???

10-15 minutes back perhaps 
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beguiling

10-15 minutes back perhaps 

Ok...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bela definitely will save Mahir, hope she sees truth of vik soon.  But question is, will she able to save him without coming into her real Nagin form? I hope Nagin truth comes out with it and all MU gets cleared with it. 
urmita thumbnail
Can anyone please share the promo link...?
And for now maybe Vik is lying to Vish...Vish wants Mahir dead anyway... hey maybe this will help Behir afterall...Mahir ji ko save karne k baad shayad Bela ji apna muh kholke sara mu clear kar de...
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Bela definitely will save Mahir, hope she sees truth of vik soon.  But question is, will she able to save him without coming into her real Nagin form? I hope Nagin truth comes out with it and all MU gets cleared with it. 

Behir ka koi bharosa nehi...yeh bhi ho sakta hai Bela Mahir ko bole Ankh bandh kijiye Mahirji and Mahir eyes close karle and Bela naagin banke use bacha le...😆