Bepannah,My thoughts, It was written in the stars!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 143~2.10.18 It was written in the stars! 

Zoya and Adi's wedding was meant to happen, one way or another. I recall Adi spoke about love turning to rebellion to realize it self. Gauging the situation, both were pushed into taking extreme measures. One can vouch for concerted efforts both put in, to convince their elders but only part support was given to them by each's family. Thus today, not family but friends literally set the stage for these destined and committed lovers. I would say its Adi's amicable connections with Vatsal his childhood friend, that proves favourable for both him and Zoya.  Show of much attention and love from Vatsal and Ishita for the moment, briefly makes Adi pass into oblivion the painful indefinite parting from his family especially from his mother, who he believes does no wrong. Adi and Zoya smile at each other in firm faith. They affirm, that so long as they have each other, all's right with their world. This is the sheer enchantment of their love.Both draw upon each others' tranquillity to tackle stiff  family opposition.

Is this too written in their stars, that trouble will follow Adi and Zoya? Take the foiled truck incident It further actions the assassin's hand again! At the command of the clandestine mastermind. Whereas Adi smiles, mills in. Zoya stands vigil. Acts as a keen sentinel that protects Adi's life, which to her seems to be on the line. A surreptitiously, suspicious character captures her stare. But the shady figure, weaves into the crowd to lose Zoya's watchful eye. I would say Zoya, along with Vatsal  that she suffers from prewedding jitters! As such she works herself about other pressing yet unseen perils! Like to be reminded of some hooded character who disappears in the crowd. Furthermore, its hard for her, not to dream or wish for the presence of both for their families. In fact, family's absence, leaves Zoya and Adi both devoid of  elders blessings on their big day. They both mask their sentiments, to spare each other from undue stress. Zoya gathers her spirits to show appreciation for the efforts put in by Vatsal and his wife Ishita, for giving permanence to her and Adi's relationship.

The contrast in the episode remains maintained, as a reminder of circumstances that leads Zoya and Adi to act in a manner they never even dreamt about. Where as,on one hand both enjoy song and dance to divert the  flavour of grief they passed through not long ago. The echo of their action erupts in both their families, Blame game between the Hooda's and Siddiqui's continues. Neither exempt of creating hurdles in Adi and Zoya's love.

Away from festivities, a mother weeps in horror at the sight of her daughters marriage chunni, handed over to her by the police. Once again Roshnaqs maternal side surfaces. It's clear in her silence, she does blame her husband for his heavy handedness. She probably believes Waseem is capable of carrying out what he is being charged for! She knows full well the antagonism Waseem felt for Aditya Hooda. But all in all, for Noor it is a traumatic experience of seeing her father being rounded off to the station!

In this hour Noor as a daughter finds the opportunity to do what her Appi would have done! Her move to go over to Hooda house and appeal to Arjun to influence his father to withdraw the charges against her father.,Regretfully  it's more than Noor  bargains for! 

It was like being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Its uncanny how both Noor and Arjun are caught in the spider's web of lies and deceits. How their frail bond of affection towards each other is stifled by, misunderstandings and getting the wrong end of the stick! 

Arjun gets the picture when his mother embraces him, that his mother really was looking for a motive to pin down Waseem right behind the bars! Arjun tried to clarify that what Waseem said was uttered during duress and not that he really meant to harm Adi. But Anjana brushes aside his pleas as she got what she wanted! The focus on Waseem instead of herself , a silent criminal of many  crimes!  Noor gets to hear that the one to bail her father out of serious situation is in fact the one whose witness put her father behind bars in the first place. 

Devastated Noor has to hear a volley of abuse against her whole family there is nothing left for her. Arjun and Noor have a serous falling out! Noor glorifies her father, he wouldn't hurt anyone! he's not that sort! Noor, clearly sees Waseem as her father who commits no wrong. Her views are jaded and Arjun just fails to get through to the girl he loves!

Vindictive Anjana lost to her son Adi to Zoya! but she'll be damned! if she'll lose her other son to yet another Siddiqui daughter! What a pity  that the wicked continue to prosper ,while the righteous suffer. However in Zoya and Adi's case they are the ones who got away! but in their heart of hearts both never intended to give grief to their families! Cloak and dagger the hooded killer emerges as the waiter and waits upon the chance to finish off the target.There is mystery, as to who the boss is whose orders this assassin follows ? or who the target is? If its Anjana.. her ear marked target would be Zoya! if the boss is Waseem , then the target would be Adi? mind boggling! as Waseem is in custody. So the fresh phone could be made by Anjana? Arjun almost startles her!   Suspense in the making, as the dagger nearly falls at Vatsal's feet but he is called away! by Ishita's announcement, of Adi and  Zoya's performance.

Endearing scene. Adi is ever ready to shake a leg! This  time for real he will dance with the woman of his dreams, the love of his life! his wife to be Zoya! As  for Zoya she becomes a shrinking violet, demure, bashful, nervous! Heaven's she can't dance! This is for real! not her twirling and whirling in Adi's strong arms in her wonderful ,romantic, world of reveries! Well Adi is the perfect gent! With a bit of rogue too!  Its his moment to dance  and sing his heart out with Zoya before the whole world! Gently he bids her to close her eyes and out of fear she expands them and he sniggers!  Tenderly he  covers her eyes with his wide palm and whispers to  Zoya, imagine  herself in some place where she is without fear.. 

Zoya smiles as she sees herself dancing with Adi in her inner eye. The bliss on her face tells him she is calm and ready to take his hand. Zoya slips her hand in his and away they move in perfect harmony of body and soul, both swept away by the song that every move of their bodies make.  light footed their heart beats sing the one song of boundless ,eternal love for each other!

In the clasp of his strong arms Zoya face tilts upwards! She notices the second  suspended ceiling  above, begins to shake menacingly right above their heads! Back stage a gloved hand busily cuts the thick rope securing the truss.. the truss begins to descend! Thank heavens Zoya's eyes catch the imminent crashing disaster!Zoya's earlier fears of strange happenings  were not unfounded!  Precap: Adi sits  dressed ceremonially  as the groom, awaiting his bride. Zoya comes dressed as a bride and they welcome each other with garlands and then begin the circumambulation! The big day is happening! Hamlet53 3.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post hammie❤️
hope you are doing well😳

really liked the cute adiya moments..adi closing her eyes and her imagining adi
They affirm, that so long as they have each other, all's right with their world. This is the sheer enchantment of their love.Both draw upon each others' tranquillity to tackle stiff  family opposition.

The echo of their action erupts in both their families, Blame game between the Hooda's and Siddiqui's continues. Neither exempt of creating hurdles in Adi and Zoya's love.

well i feel it's not anjana this time but someone else.. a 3rd person.. mystery is getting interesting😎

Zoya smiles as she sees herself dancing with Adi in her inner eye. The bliss on her face tells him she is calm and ready to take his hand. Zoya slips her hand in his and away they move in perfect harmony of body and soul, both swept away by the song that every move of their bodies make.  light footed their heart beats sing the one song of boundless ,eternal love for each other!

just a beautiful/dreamy dance sequence❤️.. their expressions and their eyes highlight of the episode❤️ k ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

and the precap Oh Gosh❤️ finally adiya wedding❤️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post hammie❤️ helloo Maryam😃 today we'll get all the hearts  !

hope you are doing well😳
me  fit for the shaadi tonight! I wonder what's the menu😆?? 
really liked the cute adiya moments..adi closing her eyes and her imagining adi
yes and I loved adi' s jest ankhien band karne ko bola hai kholne ko nehin!😆
They affirm, that so long as they have each other, all's right with their world. This is the sheer enchantment of their love.Both draw upon each others' tranquillity to tackle stiff  family opposition.
loved Adi 's cheeky grin 😃 in this picture! alll smiles

The echo of their action erupts in both their families, Blame game between the Hooda's and Siddiqui's continues. Neither exempt of creating hurdles in Adi and Zoya's love.

well i feel it's not anjana this time but so as ctuallymeone else.. a 3rd person.. mystery is getting interesting😎
aaachaaa! tu phir kuan hai? might  be mahi and the cop?

just a beautiful/dreamy dance sequence❤️.. their expressions and their eyes highlight of the episode❤️ k ban gaye ho tum mere khuda
yes... only in uk they showed Bepannah se.. song ... what the point in moaning... I just enjoyed their moves... and   WOW!👏⭐️ such a lovely shot...  both look  fabb

and the precap Oh Gosh❤️ finally adiya wedding❤️  yesss... and see you there Maryam! cannot miss it... thanks  for being awal number in commenting  Maryam, much love hammie

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie!! Wonderful once again...i was just about to ask you whether you have an index of your work and voila i see the index at the end of the post...yayy!!! I bookmarked it and can now read into in peace...😊
Thank you for such a vivid description of the episode... Will catch it over the weekend... Your writing is absolutely splendid and i could very well watch the episode through your writing...
Adi is a dreamboat so is Harshad...the myriad of emotions that he portrays is phenomenal...i remember his breakdown scene and he was fabulous in that...
He is one of those few actors who can actually make you feel what their characters are going through...
As for Zoya she is the perfect soulmate to adi and jenny is an absolute delight as zoya... They compliment  each other really well...
The mystery is just deepening and i think the culprit will be someone who will not be in the radar of suspicion...
Bp is a very different show and i love it for breaking the stereotypes that have become part of the romantic sagas on television...
Take care
Loads of love...and prayers sending your way...get well soon...
Juhi...
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super nice as always :)  it's always a pleasure to read your posts.
hey...i think you should see the dance with the original song if you can...it does add a completely new dimension to it with their expressions...

also as maryam says...i also think that it is a third party/person...who is similar in stature/age as the person executing it...because of the language he was using...

Take care of your health,..
 A

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hi Juhi   😃 must be my lucky  day...  finding you here  
Hammie!! Wonderful once again...i was just about to ask you whether you have an index of your work and voila i see the index at the end of the post...yayy!!! I bookmarked it and can now read into in peace...😊      ohhh now me  pleased   the index is seen by you  😃
Thank you for such a vivid description of the episode... Will catch it over the weekend... Your writing is absolutely splendid and i could very well watch the episode through your writing...
Adi is a dreamboat so is Harshad...the myriad of emotions that he portrays is phenomenal...i remember his breakdown scene and he was fabulous in that...
yes,  me have watched Harshad before... his character Prem from  his previous show has stayed in my memory and he certainly does not disappoint me as Aditiya Hooda!
He is one of those few actors who can actually make you feel what their characters are going through... couldn't agree me and his pairing with Jennifer is classic
As for Zoya she is the perfect soulmate to adi and jenny is an absolute delight as zoya... They compliment  each other really well...
saw her in Sarswatichandra  was very impressive  ,, great actress
The mystery is just deepening and i think the culprit will be someone who will not be in the radar of suspicion...  yes the plot thickens... and engages our sense of suspense
Bp is a very different show and i love it for breaking the stereotypes that have become part of the romantic sagas on television... yes that's true... they were the last  couple tipped  to get together! but as most  believe they were destined to be together !
Take c
Loads of love...and prayers sending your way...get well soon...
Juhi...  you made my evening Juhi... 😃  follow your heart mate if Bepannah prompts you to write   mate... you'll have plenty of readers here.. besides I would love to read your work.. one writer fter me own heart...⭐️... much love , yours hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarana1234

super nice as always :)   thanks for your appreciation

helooo A😛... good to see you 
  it's always a pleasure to read your posts.
hey...i think you should see the dance with the original song if you can...it does add a completely new dimension to it with their expressions...
Maryam sent me the google link in a pm.. Karan Thakar danced to  much loved song.. and I would never have guessed it   also Khuda Jane is soo apt for Zoya and Adi's song and dance
also as maryam says...i also think that it is a third party/person...who is similar in stature/age as the person executing it...because of the language he was using...
really?? this is getting exciting...  some characters come to mind... but waiting to know what we least expect... I should have worked  out  that Anjana and Waseem are too obvious... has to some one that  has something both families 
Take care of your health,.. thanks for your kind concern😃  and delighted to hear from you A.. much love yours hammie
 A

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Maryam.. thanks mate for the link... enjoyed it!!! The actual songs certainly makes all the difference! and puts  Adiya's emotions into perspective... much love, hammie
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Love the title of it! And love what you said about contrast cuz it was very much present throughout. Even in between AdiYa & arnoor's relationships. While one couple is getting closer to one another, the other couple is getting farther apart from each other. 

"Gauging the situation, both were pushed into taking extreme measures. One can vouch for concerted efforts both put in, to convince their elders but only part support was given to them by each's family. You've spoken my mind here! AdiYa wanted to marry with their parents' approval and blessings and do it the right way. Anjana & Waseem have driven them to take such a drastic step which otherwise they wouldn't have. But AdiYa know they did all they could and that's why their conscience is clear. But also I'm glad that they both were concerned about their parents as well and didn't disregard their parents' feelings completely. Shows growth in them cuz last time they both picked their other half over their families like Zoya eloped with Yash without being considerate towards he parents and Aditya always sided with Pooja & Sakshi over his own parents. But this time while they're giving importance to each other (as they should cuz they're now life partners), they're not ignoring their families either. 

"Thus today, not family but friends literally set the stage for these destined and committed lovers. Really liked what you said here! Also what they said about friends like family means essentially they're getting good wishes for their relationship from people who genuinely want best for them. And I'm glad AdiYa are having a huge wedding in the presence of so many people including their friends. Had they gotten married alone like at a mandir with just the two of them, it would imply they're doing something wrong hence they did it in secret without anyone knowing aka what Zoya did last time. Also it could later on make society/families question the legitimacy of their relationship since there were no witnesses to their marriage. But with them getting married so publicly in front of so many people negates both the above points so AdiYa can proudly say they got married in front of multiple witnesses. 

Isn't it funny how last two times Zoya wasn't able to enjoy her wedding cuz in the first case she was with the guy she supposedly loved but without both their parents' approval and it was eating away at her. And I don't think just at the wedding but throughout the marriage it must've been a point of contention between them. Second case she had her parents' approval but the guy wasn't the one she wanted to marry. This time she has her mum's approval and his dad's approval and even though families aren't present she's happy cuz she's with him. She knows she's not doing anything wrong and she's enjoying her wedding. She only mentioned their parents once and it was out of sadness but not regret. And Aditya was able to get her mind off of it quite quickly and easily too. 

Also I'm so glad they're showing all this happen in one night. Zoya is getting married the night she was supposed to get married and to the person she was supposed to get married to (even if her dad didn't realize it). And the best thing is that everything is different even though it's the same night. Like I said above, approval of parents vs approval of heart is different, the venue is different, the people are different and of course even her wedding dress is different. It's like a new life for her. And I would've hated if she married Aditya in the same place as she was supposed to get married to the guy her dad wanted her to cuz now there are no traces of any kind of past (both recent past and poosh past) between them in this marriage (their families in a sense are part of that past since both Anjana & Waseem keep bringing it up).

The AdiYa scene before they went on stage was so sweet. The way Aditya was teasing her to get Zoya to calm down was so cute. As soon as Zoya closed her eyes I was immediately taken back to Aditya's eyelash moment. She's his sukoon and he's her safe haven. After poosh's deaths Aditya was looking for peace cuz there was a storm within him which he didn't know how to calm & unknowingly he found peace in Zoya. She was looking for protection cuz she was all alone with no one to rely on, to keep her safe and unknowingly she found her safe haven in him. 

Khuda Jaane dance was so beautiful. Harshad & Jennifer's chemistry was amazing as usual but also it was a very good song choice since the lyrics are so applicable to AdiYa. Loved how when he was singing about his fear of losing her, he pulled her into his arms. Also how he mentioned crying cuz of it and she consoled him lovingly. 😳
Edited by sparkiex - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo sparkx! 😃 well they have done it👏👏... creepy crawlies or not!
Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Love the title of it! And love what you said about contrast cuz it was very much present throughout. Even in between AdiYa & arnoor's relationships. While one couple is getting closer to one another, the other couple is getting farther apart from each other. 

"Gauging the situation, both were pushed into taking extreme measures. One can vouch for concerted efforts both put in, to convince their elders but only part support was given to them by each's family. You've spoken my mind here! AdiYa wanted to marry with their parents' approval and blessings and do it the right way. Anjana & Waseem have driven them to take such a drastic step which otherwise they wouldn't have. But AdiYa know they did all they could and that's why their conscience is clear. But also I'm glad that they both were concerned about their parents as well and didn't disregard their parents' feelings completely. Shows growth in them cuz last time they both picked their other half over their families like Zoya eloped with Yash without being considerate towards he parents and Aditya always sided with Pooja & Sakshi over his own parents. But this time while they're giving importance to each other (as they should cuz they're now life partners), they're not ignoring their families either. 
 true... we are shown, doing their own thing does not mean they'll do away from their families.. we can see and feel how much they feel robbed of blessings   that they expected from both their parents not one..
 see if children are expected to obey their parents... parents too have the duty to  a least listen to their child's point of view..
"Thus today, not family but friends literally set the stage for these destined and committed lovers. Really liked what you said here! Also what they said about friends like family means essentially they're getting good wishes for their relationship from people who genuinely want best for them. And I'm glad AdiYa are having a huge wedding in the presence of so many people including their friends. Had they gotten married alone like at a mandir with just the two of them, it would imply they're doing something wrong hence they did it in secret without anyone knowing aka what Zoya did last time. Also it could later on make society/families question the legitimacy of their relationship since there were no witnesses to their marriage. But with them getting married so publicly in front of so many people negates both the above points so AdiYa can proudly say they got married in front of multiple witnesses. 
absolutely agree with you..  in this world.. witness to a marriage holds weight in the law of the land alongside  faith.. but its true both  adi and zoya always maintained the integrity of their bond, clean,pure with the intent to marry..
Isn't it funny how last two times Zoya wasn't able to enjoy her wedding cuz in the first case she was with the guy she supposedly loved but without both their parents' approval and it was eating away at her. And I don't think just at the wedding but throughout the marriage it must've been a point of contention between them. Second case she had her parents' approval but the guy wasn't the one she wanted to marry. This time she has her mum's approval and his dad's approval and even though families aren't present she's happy cuz she's with him. She knows she's not doing anything wrong and she's enjoying her wedding. She only mentioned their parents once and it was out of sadness but not regret. And Aditya was able to get her mind off of it quite quickly and easily too. 
that's true.. this is what a man one loves should really do.. remove the anxieties of the one he loves.. he was sensitive to her obvious woes, plus knew only he can alleviate her sadness..
Also I'm so glad they're showing all this happen in one night. Zoya is getting married the night she was supposed to get married and to the person she was supposed to get married to (even if her dad didn't realize it). And the best thing is that everything is different even though it's the same night. Like I said above, approval of parents vs approval of heart is different, the venue is different, the people are different and of course even her wedding dress is different. It's like a new life for her. And I would've hated if she married Aditya in the same place as she was supposed to get married to the guy her dad wanted her to cuz now there are no traces of any kind of past (both recent past and poosh past) between them in this marriage (their families in a sense are part of that past since both Anjana & Waseem keep bringing it up).
yes this is now... a fresh start.. the past, distant and recent  dwindles away  
The AdiYa scene before they went on stage was so sweet. The way Aditya was teasing her to get Zoya to calm down was so cute. As soon as Zoya closed her eyes I was immediately taken back to Aditya's eyelash moment. She's his sukoon and he's her safe haven. After poosh's deaths Aditya was looking for peace cuz there was a storm within him which he didn't know how to calm & unknowingly he found peace in Zoya. She was looking for protection cuz she was all alone with no one to rely on, to keep her safe and unknowingly she found her safe haven in him. 
yes... his humour is so much part of persona.. his teasing her speaks of their affectionate bonding... he had, lost his light jest  some where when things were unsteady between them now he's back in form!
Khuda Jaane dance was so beautiful. Harshad & Jennifer's chemistry was amazing as usual but also it was a very good song choice since the lyrics are so applicable to AdiYa. Loved how when he was singing about his fear of losing her, he pulled her into his arms. Also how he mentioned crying cuz of it and she consoled him lovingly. 😳
yes true... colours showed us bepannah  se.. song here.. Maryam sent me the song  telecast else where... very apt and soothing...    sparkx   thanks for a happy..   😃 engaging,    hopeful for more moments to come between Adi and zoya.. comment!!!😃     much love hammie