Manish now officially out from ytg

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today manish wrote his ig story that he will not do ytg anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
vrushika bhi na chali jaye :(
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

vrushika bhi na chali jaye :(

She already left
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Relieved now!!! I really dint want him to do this kachra show anymore after reading that pathetic precap!!

I wish he gets much better show than this v soon what if he already got one that is why he quit ytg πŸ˜³

MochaQueen thumbnail
then what is left i the show?
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Ytg was very good at starting and real.but for trp they ruined this show.i want mani in this bcoz show was good but not anymore.
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wise decision πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Although I haven't seen either of MG or VM in any of their previous shows, the way these two have been treated, is completely outrageous. 😑 😑 😑

Wish both of them find success in their future shows. 😊 😊 😊

As for the show, the lesser we say the better. The makers have officially introduced the current trend on ITV which is the glorification of kids & showing the adults doing nothing - so all the worst for that. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

5 years old Puchki's dialogues & actions are enough to compel someone to bang his/her head on the wall. 😑 😑 😑
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nushy1995

Wise decisionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Although I haven't seen either of MG or VM in any of their previous shows, the way these two have been treated, is completely outrageous. 😑 😑 😑

Wish both of them find success in their future shows. 😊 😊 😊

As for the show, the lesser we say the better. The makers have officially introduced the current trend on ITV which is the glorification of kids & showing the adults doing nothing - so all the worst for that.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

5 years old Puchki's dialogues & actions are enough to compel someone to bang his/her head on the wall. 😑 😑 😑

yes,these thing ruined the show.bekar mein manish ka itna time waste hua.
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Relieved now!!! I really dint want him to do this kachra show anymore after reading that pathetic precap!!

I wish he gets much better show than this v soon what if he already got one that is why he quit ytg  😳

I am telling you sarah he has something in store for us πŸ˜‰ will see him on screen very soon😊warna woh story nahi aatiπŸ˜‰I wish he has taken up a project already πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Tu abhi bhi precap read karti haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja2109

I am telling you sarah he has something in store for usπŸ˜‰will see him on screen very soon😊warna woh story nahi aatiπŸ˜‰I wish he has taken up a project already😊😳

Tu abhi bhi precap read karti haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I also think that manish get any new show.hope best for him.ytg mein bekar mein uske 4 months karab ho gaye.