Episode 221: Asha nirasha

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello!

Here's the thread for today's episode. Please feel free to start posting here once the episode airs. 

I look forward to your comments.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Uff Olympias!!!!  
I loved her today. Sameksha is killing it! 

Roxanne is junior Olympias. 

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the written update.. kahin Laachi ko Rani Lakshmi Bai na bana dein ye CVs.. she fought bravely continuously for 3 days on horseback with her son tied on her back! 
inlieu thumbnail
No Alexander today. I guess he is still in la la land. 😆

Precap: Ambhikumar wants Laachi and asks his mother to help kill the unborn child. 😲

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Read the written update.. kahin Laachi ko Rani Lakshmi Bai na bana dein ye CVs.. she fought bravely continuously for 3 days on horseback with her son tied on her back! 

Don't know if the child will survive. Laachi as Rani Lakshmi Bai type fighter won't make sense. 

Historically, we know that Porus' sons died fighting in the war, but since Porus is young here, I guess they chose this way to show the death of his child. Ambikumar has lost it. I don't now why he suddenly wants Laachi. He was quiet all this time. 😕

I don't want to see this sort of thing. 😭 

inlieu thumbnail
There was reference to Barsine's love for Porus. Looks like something's going to happen on that front. 😆

Roxanne wants to meet Porus, but how can that happen if he's going to Magadh? As per pre-cap Chanakya prefers he goes instead of Bamni.

Bamni ka number kab ayega?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kahin Laachi ka number na aa jaye.. uske unborn child ko maarne ke chakkar mein usi ko shayad kuch ho jaye. Ye ho sakta hai ki Bamni stays back and Ambhi kills him.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suddenly ambhikumar becomes psycho lover  of lachi.. indigestable..!
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Kahin Laachi ka number na aa jaye.. uske unborn child ko maarne ke chakkar mein usi ko shayad kuch ho jaye. Ye ho sakta hai ki Bamni stays back and Ambhi kills him.

Yes, someone is definitely going to die in the next few days. The way Bamni raced to Laachi first when she fainted made me think he might die trying to protect her and the unborn child from Ambikumar/Alka. 

It was so funny seeing him referring to himself as dadashree. He looks SO young! 😆
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  Thisss wasss suchhh a beautifulll and heartfelt sequence...loved it...Anusuya chahe na rahe show mein...woh hamesha is show ka ek eternal part rahegi. Thanks tooo the makers for giving me one more trio scene to cherish forever. ❤️