Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash0509

Please stop with the negativity. And regarding the forum story, there was another zee show with a bizzare forum story and nothing of that sort happened in the show. And there's no such thing as a plot in a TV show. They change according to the trps.

Maine to in faltu topics par comment karna hi chhod diya
Kitni baar samjha chuke lekin nahi wahi purana rag alapne lagte hai vaise bhi future mai to tv show mai bhoot aa jate hai fir tesra angle kaun se badi baat hai
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

for gods sake forum stories aren't authentic 

those are not written by the cvs themselves
& cvs aren't dumb to reveal the story in such a platform in this way
plz watch Nishant's interview again and try to understand what he meant.
whatever he said is for initial 1 month or 2 & obviously you can't expect two characters like AJ & Guddan to fall in love @ 1st sight & jump on bed @ next.

our forum isn't that old. For now we are having just 6 pages. So go back and see there are already nearly about 10 posts on this same irritating topic.& many members have given many logical explanation on why this is not true. But this constant negative rant is spoiling the forum environment.

So this is a sincere request please refrain from making posts on this topic in future without an authentic source.

I am in total agreement with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
People stop this negativity and just enjoy the show 
Use your common sense the show is about a young girl marring an older man with adult children why in god's name would they introduce a third  wheel  
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please refrain from posting future storyline without a authentic source. 

Let's enjoy this show, and see how the story is developed. The show is barely a month old. Very thing will be revealed slowly one step at a time. As a viewer of show we should mention on Zee Tv official social media pages to keep Akshat n Guddan as couple we love them. As a viewer please watch this on regular tv to encourage shows TRP. 

Maybe a 2nd male lead is needed to give Guddan and Akshat both a push in their thick head, to understand their own feeling regarding each other, that age does not matter, a couple may have their different point of views, they can be opposite but when the cupids arrow strike love happens, at the end all it matters is accepting the person you love for who they are and with their past.

The title track of the show is describing inner feeling of two indivuals who are poles, generation apart, and how is it possible for them to be together. I am waiting for dark Akshat Jindal and light Guddan soon to be Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal to realize it's possible to fall in love with someone with 20 years of age difference. 

Here is small interview of Nishant describing his character Akshat Jindal, he is middle age business tycoon, who has anger, hatred after the passing of his first wife Anatra. Nishant mentions about his character that AJ meeting Guddan (2 opposite worlds colliding, in her 20s, sweet innocent), both AJ and Guddan hate each other and how their love story is formed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnNFfvdA0jQ/?hl=en&tagged=guddantumsenahopaega Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I understand your frustration guys but there wasn't a need to reply this harshly. If you guys didn't noticed it was my first reply on this forum I didn't know anything about this topic being discussed already. I visited forum and it was the first topic on line so what do u guys think I should have reacted.

After this I trolled all 6 pages and I also agree with you guys... It's not end of the story. And if they needed to bring another lead they wouldn't have brought such young male lead after reading the synopsis I also got a hint that it was lacking...

By the way don't think of me as rude girl😳 please accept me also in your little family...
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh ya'll being such bullies. Why do you put everyone under one category? I'm new to this forum and I did check a few pages but couldn't find so left and checked on Twitter too. It was a genuine question. I have no relation to the other people who have raised this topic, so why taking out your frustrations on me? You can answer a little nicely too and answer it. I was not being negative in any which way. If you cannot answer, just leave the topic. You'll are being negative  and cornering me,  not me. Do you even realize you just expressed something and later find yourself being corned like this by everyone for just expressing my disappointment on what I saw on forum story. I was even saying it is true because I read that forum stories are from the channel people hence I was saying so.  
Please a little warmth and kindness with every member is appreciated. It's just a show, do not hurt real people for it. Relax I'm not here to spread negativity. And everyone has a right to express their point of view, after all it's a forum not a fanclub. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 5 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

I understand your frustration guys but there wasn't a need to reply this harshly. If you guys didn't noticed it was my first reply on this forum I didn't know anything about this topic being discussed already. I visited forum and it was the first topic on line so what do u guys think I should have reacted.

After this I trolled all 6 pages and I also agree with you guys... It's not end of the story. And if they needed to bring another lead they wouldn't have brought such young male lead after reading the synopsis I also got a hint that it was lacking...

By the way don't think of me as rude girl 😳 please accept me also in your little family...

πŸ˜­πŸ€—
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What if Nishant playing the another character we never know 
Just be patient and enjoy 

Don't forget dear SM today is the biggest weapon we have to shout out fir Akshan 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: elsanna

By the way don't think of me as rude girl 😳 please accept me also in your little family...

πŸ€—πŸ€—
 πŸ€—
Aw I apologize dear, my post wasn't to hurt you. πŸ˜­ Welcome to the forumπŸ˜›
let's see where the story leads 
To show our support of Akshan(Guddan&Akshat Jodi) we need to let Zeetv know how much we love them via social media. How we don't want any other character/lead paired with Guddan. 
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

πŸ€—πŸ€—
 πŸ€—
Aw I apologize dear, my post wasn't to hurt you. πŸ˜­ Welcome to the forumπŸ˜›
let's see where the story leads 
To show our support of Akshan(Guddan&Akshat Jodi) we need to let Zeetv know how much we love them via social media. How we don't want any other character/lead paired with Guddan. 

Exactly I am shouting this since few days guys please be active on Twitter ND insta ND let zee know how we loving Akshan a lot πŸ˜³