Ending of porus

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope makers ends it at hydespass , regardless of result. Don't want to see any emo scenes. And certainly don't want to see Barsine kills Alexander...this has never happened in any movie or drama or anime on Alexander...hell not even in any fictional novel...
So it should end at hydesspass...then voiceover that's it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I think they will cover their deaths for sure! Just think, they have emphasised so much on Oracle's track, her warning, Olympias's reluctance and efforts to stop Alexander and also Alexander's resolution to prove her wrong.. this was not just to put a voiceover! They will definitely show a regretful Alexander helpless in his last moments and I am happy Roxanne will be with him. Going by the scene we got on Friday, I know the CVs will write that scene wonderfully and I blindly trust on Rohit! So I think, we are going to play it on loop! ðŸ˜­
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope Alexander gets more screen time these last few weeks.
YashVarman thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

I hope makers ends it at hydespass , regardless of result. Don't want to see any emo scenes. And certainly don't want to see Barsine kills Alexander...this has never happened in any movie or drama or anime on Alexander...hell not even in any fictional novel...

So it should end at hydesspass...then voiceover that's it ...

ar you serious ?
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: YashVarman

ar you serious ?

Yes I am..I don't want any deaths ðŸ˜†
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BARSINE KILLS ALEXANDER
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw the new promo today with Porus in chains and Alexander asking him the question " How do you want to be treated"