Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How do you even find these things?! ðŸ¤£
Is it an upcoming scene? I think I saw a Persian soldier hopping there! ðŸ˜† Kahin ye Battle of Hydaspes to nahin? ðŸ¤£
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And yeh log real fire and real explosives use karte hain...rp was telling in an interview ki woh joh starting mein hota hain na explosion before bamni proposes anusuya...that was real...and they were supposed to lift her up through rassi...but rp wahi reh gayi thi aur bahut dar gayi thi...but they managed to protect her...and even sameeksha ka ek interview i read where she told she had burns on back ...though team ne protective measures liye the...what they do to laksh and rohit...only god knows. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

How do you even find these things?! ðŸ¤£

Is it an upcoming scene? I think I saw a Persian soldier hopping there! ðŸ˜† Kahin ye Battle of Hydaspes to nahin? ðŸ¤£

YouTube suggested it to me after I watched Rohit's rapid fire video! ðŸ˜†

No, I think this was during the battle(s) in Faras - the video is from May 2018.
EtherealRati thumbnail
I agree on how exactly you found these ? ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
The scene where Alexander takes a torch and lights a fire around the elephants had a lot of VFX and some small amount of fire. 

Same with the bit in episode 18 where he emerges from the fire riding on Bucephalus swinging both swords, which to me is still one of the most visually spectacular scenes on the show.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Unlike other serials we hardly get on location filming videos for this one because the sets are kind of remote and media can't get to Umergaon that often. Sometimes we see a couple of things from the actors' Instagram videos and photos, but I am always interested in behind the scenes stuff in general. ðŸ˜‰ Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Unlike other serials we hardly get on location filming videos for this one because the sets are kind of remote and media can't get to Umergaon that often. Sometimes we see a couple of things from the actors' Instagram videos and photos, but I am always interested about behind the scenes stuff in general.  😉

sach mein...behind the scenes is always so awesome yaar ...and porus cast share a lovely bonding ...kitna maja aata agar olympia rohit aakash and laksh rati aditya saath mein interviews dete...it would have been so much fun. 
inlieu thumbnail
Sameksha seems to be closer to Laksh, Rati, and Suhani than to Rohit or Akash because they were always spending time off-screen, not just during filming. 

I guess Rohit being an introvert means he likes to focus on his work and then go back home. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Yaaa ...may be...or may be rohit doesnt like parties that much. Waise sameeksha mujhe sabke close lagti hai.