Best moments of Porus

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So what is your best moments of the show...

Mine are:

Last two episodes of Alexander performance...his entry also...

Porus epic music when he has disguised himself to kill shivdutt...(damn that music that dhol theme gave me goosebumps)

Olympias in Zeus temple...

Gordon knot and soldiers chanting sikandar...

Porus fight Faras gladiators...

Death of shivdutt...

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There are so many moments i love in this show. 
1)The first horse riding scene where she saves the child and clears it to ambiraj ki woh dushmani ke liye desh ke bahivshya ka jeevan khatre mein nahi daalegi. 
2)When anusuya shouts nahi and bamni stops. When anu speaks about darius and again bamni agrees. 
3) When bamni proposed anusuya. 
4)Their marriage was beautifully done as well but it was short...but still thaeir marriage obviously is gonna be special. 
5) The scene where anu comes back and tells bamni that she will not ignite fights because her reason to get married to bamni was uniting india and he can kill her if she cant live in pourav rashtra.
6) The scene before that whole takshilla thing happened...where anu and bamni are together and bamni says marte huye bas tumhara chehra dekhna chahtha hoon. 
7) The scene where she keeps sword on ambiraj to save bamni and breaks all ties with him. 
8) The scene when she gives birth to poras ...to her dying...the complete sequence. 
9) Her comeback sequence...she asking for food for her child. 
10) Poras saving her...anusuya sleeping ...puru feeding her. 
11) When puru saves anusuya from shivdutt
12) When shivdutt see her after leap 
13) When darius met anusuya after leap...and calls her malika...and is so dying to show her that how has he controlled her bharat...and uski memory nahi hain. 
14) When anu tells puru that she is his mother. 
15) When anu confronts darius and clearly tells on face...ki indians ko apni roti kamane ke liye bahar waalo ki jarurat nahi hain...roti kaamne woh aaya tha hamare desh mein. 

To be continued:- 
EtherealRati thumbnail
16) When anusuya gets ready after leap and bamni is alll staring while having dinner. 
17) Sorry i forgot one...when anu regains her memory on seeing bamni ...that was an amazing scene too. 
18) When puru makes darius say sorry to her. 
19) Her all talks with puru when he is on bachao bharat mission. 
20) Her telling darius ki puru ko ab usko nahi chodne waala dialougues...jis tashan se chalke aati hain uske paas woh...ki bharitya jab apni pe aaye...that was amazing...praneet and di in one frame was always treat. 
21) Her shooting arrows when she realized that she basically needs to make a way for puru to run now. 
22) Her questioning darius for proofs when he blames her for deshdroh. 

To be continued...i have big list pending of scenes i love still. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
23) When she takes talwar and gets ready to fight as a shatrani. And when bamni tells her that its her son who has attacked...she sides poras with so much confidance. 
24) When she finally tells bamni that she was right all throughout and darius unka dushman hain. 
25) The whole fight sequence of farsi v/s india...including anusuya saving kanishk, fighting for bamni, and fighting with ambiraj...saving shivdutt to fight for nation...( i like how puru got everyonr together in this ans how anu was so proud of him).
26) When anusuya knows porus is alive and convince bamni regarding the same. 
27) When anu finds malay and talks to the child. 
28) Her saving malay and take him to bamni...including her fight with shivdutt.
29) From the moment where she and bamni get trapeed tilll puru saving them...each moment was superbly performed by all actors. 
30) Anusuya throws that chaku on shivdutt.
31) I also love porus first meeting with bamni like you did.
32) Poras fight with those farsi wwf waale and what poras says there is also one of my fav scenes. 

Still pending 
Meghna333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1 I loved both entry scenes of Puru and Alexander
2 Dasyus attack on ship and when they showed Dasyulok for first time (specially the bg music)
3 Bamni-Anusuya marriage ðŸ˜³
4 Alexander saves Philip in war
5 Hepheastion appreciating Alexander after his war in Persia
6 When Roxana comes to present Bactria's 'gift' to Alexander ðŸ˜†
7 Olympia-Alexander reunion after Olympia's return
8 Recent Roxana-Alexander scene