Bepannah, My thoughts, Engaged, to be married!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 141~28.9.18 Engaged to be married!

No small action. Leaving their families and homes for each other is a big step that Adi and Zoya both taken. Listening to them in this episode tells me that despite the world deems them as star crossed lovers! Who view the world, through rose-tinted glasses! Both Adi and Zoya are realist and grounded in their thoughts and actions. We see them as a couple, which during challenging times listen to each other. Thrash issues of common interests. Speaking and listening certainly helps and puts things into perspective. Some key dialogues in the episode tells me, this pair will go a long way. As Adi said to in the previous episode Zoya is his need which he needs  to keep replenished at all times. In short both are interdependent on each other. Be it to celebrate their successes or to face their follies as a learning curve..

One cannot ignore the few parallels that crop up in the episode to maintain consistency of the main plot. The dark truths of the predicament Zoya and Adi continue to face is that they have been either made to leave their home as in Adi's case; or by force thrown out as in Zoya's case. Yet both enjoy the saving grace that exists in the form of that one parent and sibling supporting them, like Harsh and Arjun in Adi's case and Roshnaq and Noor in Zoya's case. Both Zoya and Adi can fall back on these as small mercies, granted upon them.

The new one that strikes me in this episode is how Waseem too like Anjana is easily led into criminalities against Adi and Zoya. Both antagonists are strategically placed to advocate the case of evil , chaos, conflict and successively wage war against all order and righteousness. The audiences are led to believe that Waseem invokes assistance of the underworld to fan his revenge factor against Aditya Hooda for humiliating him by sabotaging Zoya's alliance with Arshad. For instigating Zoya into rebellion. The final scene seems to give credence to whatever no good Waseem is up to. The moment where Adi is about to be crushed by the waiting, ready to ram him truck! But  Adi  is miraculously is saved by some angel! The scene links up and is considered to be the out come of a phone call, Waseem makes to some seedy character in the beginning of the episode!

Likewise, we have Anjana who sent both Pooja and Sakshi to the hereafter! Pooja for betraying Adi by her marital infidelity. Sakshi for becoming the foster mother to Adi, and reducing his real mother Anjana's matrimonial status to zilch! and for betraying Hooda's benevolence!

Another equivalent noteworthy point, that crops up for me, is how the older married couples can  read through the faade their spouses put on. We have the anxious and pensive Roshnaq who compares  how her husband coped when Zoya took the bold unconventional step of eloping with Yash.. in time Waseem faced Zoya's action. However this time Roshnaq see's a lasting, insanity in her husbands eyes! Both her mother and wife's intuition predicts Waseem is about to embark upon something heinous which he is likely to regret in times to come!

Noor! bless her! exists ,like Arjun to keep the flag of positivity and optimism  flying high! Here too she reminds her mother, time is great healer, in time Abbu too will come to terms with Zoya's recent step! On the other hand,  Harsh sees his moping melancholic wife Anjana and is able to deduce that really..  forcing Adi to leave, putting a condition on him, is no punishment for Adi as Zoya and Adi are still together! Its Anjana by chastising her child,  who ends up punishing herself! This may be true, so I ask myself that will Anjana revise her decision? Also will Waseem call off his imminent attack to kill! upon Adi, lest it harms Zoya in the process too? Or is Waseem's real purpose is also to teach Zoya a lesson by harming Adi? as in killing two birds with one stone!

Talking of birds; the two love birds favourite haunt in these troubled times is once again the privacy and calm of Adi's car of course! This young in love couple ,tipped to be married, brought  together due to their ex's!  to me seem off to a steady start, although things appear shaky at themoment. Like I mentioned, the forecast for their future together is very clement and  lasting.They have their  stormy pasts, to steer them clear from repeating issues that failed their previous marriages. See, they are already blessed with two virtues in their relationship, friendship in love! both that were amiss in their past bonds.

Away from all, now Adi too after bidding fare well to his family! It's time for Zoya to talk her heart ,mind and soul out! As expected she speaks through her own past experience to impress Adi of the pain involved in choosing a life partner without the blessings, consent, agreement of elders! Yes true, lovers  do take the step of rising in love! by choosing each other! But its time now to consider what they leave behind! She tries so hard to give Adi certain options of returning home without her, to pacify his mother! But instead, and quite rightly too! Adi seeks a guarantee from her too,if she'll  apply the same strategy to herself? will her father accept her back in the house? If so then he will too will bow down before her wish. Zoya  fails to give him a definitive answer and the issue is left pending between them! Adi attempts to show the dissimilarity between their conditions.. he can return home, he'll be allowed in. However it's not the case with her!her fathers door will  remain closed for her! So looks like take it or leave it! she's lumbered with this famished bloke! Adi's incurable humour that bails both out of the dimmest of situations once again, brings a "I give up no point of talking to you! smile on his beloved Ms. Z,Siddiqui's lips!

Two questions that also require answers which will complete their worlds. The first one, what name can be given to their relationship as it stands now at the present time? Zoya is not pressurizing him into marriage.. she's been through one already, only to establish her bond between Yash and her, she had to honour the  social, legal requirements of the law of the land. It is a pertinent question, that does matter to all intent and purpose. Besides love, one needs the respect and recognition of the society one lives in also.. for posterity.

The tea stall! Where he sat, not long ago swallowing his tears and tea, just before his permanent exit from Zoya's life! Presently, all thanks to matters of the heart, that avert  fast moving current their hearts won! Now comes the moment for the second key question to be popped up.. what a romantic analogy both hold..her question, what are they to each other? Better still who is she to him? and he to her? well he correspondingly will pose her a question too! Both her and his question contains an  on going eternal, unconditional correlation!

Adi sure plans a surprise  to mark this special day! He goes all global! but adds the spirit  and soil of the  city of Mumbai!  The cruz of this the occasion embodies universal sentiments! Although with a smile ,I say to myself bonding with each over a cuppa tea is very British too! 

Then it all unfolds, night time, stopping at a  chai dhabi  by the way side! as travellers do to revitalize themselves.. Zoya dressed like a bride sips tea while joker Adi goes for a wee!  The  chai wala asks for money and then assumes her "husband will probably pay! Well here comes the brazen reality.. their status is interpreted according to the norms of society right from the lowest denominator!

Its like following the mysterious footsteps of Alice in wonderland! One door, a dark passage and a surprise awaits Zoya! A path strew with red rose petals! Leading up to a heart,  filled in  with more red rose petals to mark the passion of love! A thousand  lanterns and candles glow! Flames dancing as  the candles melt willingly under the deep heat and passion of the lit wick! Adi invites his lady to step on the red rose path.. leads her to the centre of the heart!  looks her in the eye, takes her hand and  says, she asked him earlier, about their relationship? well he can talk about what she means to him..  I thought Captain Adi to draw the analogy between him and  a bird who forgot to fly! Was just brilliant!  Adi's poetic words were totally him and  a reflection of what she means to him! she is the woman who gave flight to one fearful bird who despite having wings lost its dare to soar up high into the skies! Zoya give it the confidence to take flight again!

In true globally traditional style he goes down on one knee and asks her a crucial question..  Mz.Zoya Siddiqui , will you marry me? become my Mrs.Aditya Hooda? He completes the ritual with a green emerald stone.. to compliment her green outfit! Green the colour of  new life, and prosperity. Adi desires to seal  the occasion  with the kiss. The  suggestion celebrates the purity of their love.. a communion  of the souls, that were meant to unite under the dark skies and  local  cobbled street of Mumbai city! Even the local  lads illuminated the whole atmosphere with shots of confetti.. well there relationship has children.. the pure ,innocent, unaffected, uncontrived souls as witnesses! Zoya presses her lips on the ring that now gives their bond a name... engaged! & to be married! Hamlet53, 29.8.18

That's all dear readers,of my thoughts..our forum is blessed with fantastic writers who have given due brilliantly composed acclaim  to Adi and Zoya's finale scene in their writings! Please accept my humble offering, the truth is, my words cannot act as substitutes to the on screen magic! Created by Jennifer and Harshad in the roles of Adi and Zoya!

Well it looks like three famous stars are going to grace our show to new giddy heights of popularity! Have a fantastic weekend.. much love hammie!

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as alwaysโค๏ธ
what a dreamy episode it was
i really really liked papa hooda ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he was too cute giving good wishes to them... tea stall scene when adi goes for susu๐Ÿคฃ.. this guy hahaha๐Ÿ˜†

I thought Captain Adi to draw the analogy between him and  a bird who forgot to fly! Was just brilliant!  Adi's poetic words were totally him and  a reflection of what she means to him! she is the woman who gave flight to one fearful bird who despite having wings lost its dare to soar up high into the skies! Zoya give it the confidence to take flight again!In true globally traditional style he goes down on one knee and asks her a crucial question..  Mz.Zoya Siddiqui , will you marry me? become my Mrs.Aditya Hooda?

the whole sequence was sooo beautifulโค๏ธ.. i literally had goose bumps when flashbacks were shown.. main aditya hooda tumse bepannaah mohabbat karta hu.. mujhse shaadi karogi? what a dream!

but damn those bachche.. ruined the moment haha and adi k expressions were priceless๐Ÿคฃ

and the last scene scared the shit of out me.. uff anjana and waseem have lost it๐Ÿ˜ก.. but zoya's concern for adi and that hug was worth it

tellyfan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual Brilliant analysis ๐Ÿ‘
I'm so happy to have you posting the episode analysis of what has been a fantastic week of intense drama. It's people like you, Shruti, adhira & all other fabulous members here which make this show all the more entertaining for me. God bless you all ๐Ÿ˜Š

P. S. How u doing? Hope u r recovering well ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello dear I will comment later but  wanna know about ur health . Hope u r doing fine.Get well soon.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post as alwaysโค๏ธ hello Maryam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ happy Saturday and  thanks for to the heart,.. 

what a dreamy episode it was   well hammie cannot dispute that was!๐Ÿ˜ƒ it   refelected the wishes of the viewers... looks like  their boats have found the shore..no more rocking  of the boat of misunderstanding... Adi's poetic words were  great! and this picture shot  says all in his soul  the ring! at last gets to the right person..from the right person! ๐Ÿ‘
i really really liked papa hooda ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he was too cute giving good wishes to them... tea stall scene when adi goes for susu๐Ÿคฃ.. this guy hahaha๐Ÿ˜†   haan   sticks his little finger up with a silly  guffaw... bhaut badmaash hai! these days my little 4 yr nephew is aiming his wee all over places where its not meant to be... experimenting!๐Ÿ˜† ullu larka, his amma blew his top and his babbaa made him clean the floor... uppar se mere tareef dekh reha tha to save him! dirty boy!... as for ADI I love his impromptu jests!  ๐Ÿ‘

I thought Captain Adi to draw the analogy between him and  a bird who forgot to fly! Was just brilliant!  Adi's poetic words were totally him and  a reflection of what she means to him! she is the woman who gave flight to one fearful bird who despite having wings lost its dare to soar up high into the skies! Zoya give it the confidence to take flight again!In true globally traditional style he goes down on one knee and asks her a crucial question..  Mz.Zoya Siddiqui , will you marry me? become my Mrs.Aditya Hooda?

the whole sequence was sooo beautifulโค๏ธ.. i literally had goose bumps when flashbacks were shown.. main aditya hooda tumse bepannaah mohabbat karta hu.. mujhse shaadi karogi? what a dream!

hayeee  Salman ka dialogue   mujhse shaadi karooo ge!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›  thank god no towel dance! Zoya looked sooo lovely and Adi.. besotted ..

but damn those bachche.. ruined the moment haha and adi k expressions were priceless๐Ÿคฃ

chillar party!!! the way adi almost does tere tu!๐Ÿ˜† I cracked up!

lovely scene... gajra mehka re mehka aadhi raat ko...kis ne bansi bajayee adhi raat ko.. romantic suggestions.. ๐Ÿ˜›

and the last scene scared the shit of out me.. uff anjana and waseem have lost it๐Ÿ˜ก.. but zoya's concern for adi and that hug was worth it

well yes and no more acting now.no more hiding her feelings! its all out love for Adi!  Last scene brings Vatshaland wife...  and Hina.. who I saw in Roop,the  night before.. thanks Maryam for your lovely comment and most sought after pictures.. memorable...  you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ have a super Sunday! much love hammie.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo diatoms82,๐Ÿ˜ƒ how lovely to hear from you  
As usual Brilliant analysis ๐Ÿ‘   oh thanks mate  just pleased with my self that I cleared the back log from 27 August till date
I'm so happy to have you posting the episode analysis of what has been a fantastic week of intense drama. It's people like you, Shruti, adhira & all other fabulous members here which make this show all the more entertaining for me. God bless you all ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes mate.. like I have always said our Forum is blessed with brilliant committed writers who take the episodes to another level!๐Ÿ‘... hope the creative teams actually dip into  our bepannah forum to see the vast range of episodic appreciations done by our members
P. S. How u doing? Hope u r recovering well ๐Ÿ˜Š   managing to retain most solids now.. still awaiting procedure date... just keeping my fingers crossed... thanks for your empowering comment for all creative members of our forum...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Sonia,๐Ÿ˜ƒ Super to see you after a while 
Hello dear I will comment later but  wanna know about ur health . Hope u r doing fine.Get well soon.
my health is   touch and go  thanks for asking ๐Ÿ˜Š.. but the  op,has to be done, on the waiting list.. so have to make sure I  look after my self.. looking forward to hearing more from you... much love hammie.

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As  usual  a wonderful analysis  of a beautiful episode .        Loved reading your comments    The car scene was good .    Adiya will discuss all issues . they will argue and solve all issues    Aditya says they are we now  not I . .     Lovely lines   Aditya is not Yash he will not leave Zoya and go to his mom .    Zoya asks what is their relationship .   Aditya wastes no time in replying by his actions . he makes an excuse and prepares the decorations for his love to    The tea stall  scene     In another tea stall scene earlier Aditya was a broken man and he was all alone in his life .   Now he has Zoya .   He has chosen Zoya above every one else .  above his mom just as she had chosen  him above Arshad and Waseem  in an extremely difficult situation   With her one act  Zoya had  proved she is way above Pooja Anjana and Sakshi  that is the soulful connection of adiya .      Aditya brings her from darkness towards light and proposes her in a most beautiful scene - showing his love tenderness passion promise and the journey so far .  Zoya words are so filled with love she will be alive only because of him .  He reside in her heartbeats .    The chemistry is sizzling in the  The almost kiss scene .   The bright confetti is thrown upon two lovely newly engaged couple .      The ring is with the woman Aditya cherishes the most .     And harsh had said about 12 o.clock which signifies a new day in adiya s life . The truck rams into the car .   The lovely hug .   The heavens above shall always protect adiya .  Zoya had looked at the sky before the truck came as if thanking the Gods and Aditya is saved .    
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helllooo mm.๐Ÿ˜ƒ was missing your comment on my latest thoughts

As  usual  a wonderful analysis  of a beautiful episode .        Loved reading your comments    The car scene was good .    Adiya will discuss all issues . they will argue and solve all issues    Aditya says they are we now  not I . .   
mm, thanks for bringing this up...๐Ÿ‘ crucial lines that  erases the reality of two people, now rolled into one soul!  
  Lovely lines   Aditya is not Yash he will not leave Zoya and go to his mom .    Zoya asks what is their relationship .   Aditya wastes no time in replying by his actions . he makes an excuse and prepares the decorations for his love to    The tea stall  scene     In another tea stall scene earlier Aditya was a broken man and he was all alone in his life . 
Yes it came to my mind right away.. he was ready to leave zoya.. now he is ready to start  and enter into a life long lasting relationship  between him and Zoya
  Now he has Zoya .   He has chosen Zoya above every one else .  above his mom just as she had chosen  him above Arshad and Waseem  in an extremely difficult situation   With her one act  Zoya had  proved she is way above Pooja Anjana and Sakshi  that is the soulful connection of adiya .      Aditya brings her from darkness towards light and proposes her in a most beautiful scene - showing his love tenderness passion promise and the journey so far .  Zoya words are so filled with love she will be alive only because of him .  He reside in her heartbeats .    The chemistry is sizzling in the  The almost kiss scene .   The bright confetti is thrown upon two lovely newly engaged couple .  one thing  did cross my mind is why parents put their children  through difficult  tests.. Waseem and Anjana's claims to love their children is a blatant sham.. as parental ego was of more significant to them      The ring is with the woman Aditya cherishes the most .     And harsh had said about 12 o.clock which signifies a new day in adiya s life . The truck rams into the car .   The lovely hug .   The heavens above shall always protect adiya .  Zoya had looked at the sky before the truck came as if thanking the Gods and Aditya is saved ... Yes totally agree the hand of god always  protect these inherently righteous souls... thanks for your lovely thought, enjoyed reading them.. much love, yours hammie    

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A marvelous post! Really liked what you said about Roshna noticing the difference in her husband's behavior. I actually meant to say earlier, her dialogue of this is Zoya's first correct decision' makes me think that she didn't actually approve of Yash but for the sake of maintaining family peace she stayed quiet. Which leads me to believe had Waseem not showed such vehement opposition to the alliance which caused Zoya to elope, Roshna might have actually been able to make Zoya reconsider her choice eventually. 

Also my mum has been watching some of the recent eps with me and said something very interesting regarding Waseem's behavior so thought I would share. She was saying that the reason for the difference in his behavior is cuz last time with Yash, he knew it was his daughter's zidd. He knew it wasn't going to last. So if we assume he wasn't involved in poosh's murder, he was going to just wait it out, until she came back. And then Yash was asking him for money so indirectly Waseem was still in control. But this time he knows that it's different, it's now between her love and her love for her father and he can see himself losing. And he can't take that her affection for Aditya is more than it is for him. He's seeing Aditya as a contender for his daughter's affections. She also said it's not just about the difference in Zoya's feelings but also the men themselves. Waseem knew he could manipulate Yash but he can't manipulate Aditya. 

And I was thinking as well, Zoya is different in her approach this time around, she said to her dad I won't marry Aditya if you don't want me to' which means she's respecting her father's decision this time even if it means sacrificing a life of a happy marriage and love (both of which she was deprived of previously). However she followed it with I won't marry anyone, I will stay single my entire life' making it clear that now that she has accepted who is in heart, she won't ignore her feelings anymore. She will only marry Aditya or she will stay single for the rest of her life.

Anyways coming back to this ep (sorry for going off tangent a bit ๐Ÿ˜›), Aditya's proposal was so beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ณ When he was speaking to Zoya there was a childlike innocence and sincerity to his words like he said them cuz he genuinely believed them and it's what's in his heart. Exactly like kids say exactly what they feel not thinking about whether it's right or wrong just because they always say what's in their hearts without any filter. Even when he was talking about fighting the world for her and stealing the stars for her, had it been anyone else it would've been cheesy but it wasn't cuz it was him. And he wasn't saying those things to impress Zoya in fact his entire proposal was so heartfelt cuz he wasn't faking it, there weren't any fancy words or poetry or anything. It was all Aditya and that's why it touched Zoya so much. She was so overwhelmed with all that he said and you could see that everything he said reflected her emotions as well. 

I thought Captain Adi to draw the analogy between him and  a bird who forgot to fly! Was just brilliant! Really loved this cuz I didn't connect it to him being a pilot but what you've said has made that line even better now! 

Also I was so engrossed in the proposal scene that along with AdiYa I too jumped when the kids arrived ๐Ÿ˜†

The end of the ep was quite interesting to me cuz I had said for the riots ep that Aditya is literally Zoya's life. It was clear with how hysterical she became when he got injured and how she was protecting him & holding onto him throughout the riots. And we saw it once again in this ep when he almost got hit. Her attachment to Aditya is SO strong that I don't think either of them quite realize the extent of it yet. Zoya's the personification of I can't breathe without you' when it comes to Aditya. But I think it's gonna come out eventually cuz she's gonna go nuts if he ends up being on the deathbed. And if Waseem is indeed plotting to get Aditya out of the way, then it's quite likely Aditya IS going to be very close to death at one point. According to promos it seems like there are more attempts to be made on Aditya's life so it will be interesting to see how Zoya deals with them. Also I noticed when Aditya spoke about how they met at their worst and with her being there it felt like a person on the verge of death got support, you see the change in her expression, it's a mix of agony and fear like him even mentioning death stirs such a panic in her. Just the thought of losing him freaks her the hell out. 

P.S. wanted to ask you something privately, do you mind if I PM you? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ