Next week prediction

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😆 my predictions always fail ...so won't make any...
Guys share your predictions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Ok i try...
Magadh scene , dhanand kick out Chankya...porus ko mar Nahin Sakta woh, keede ki Tarah masal dega Puru usse🤬...maybe glimpse of cgm and Seleucus also next week...

Alexander aur uski biwian Ka drama chalu rahega...he will warn again of his hidden haiwan maybe🤣...Barsine has seen through him so she knows no such haiwan is coming out and she will continue to torment him🤢

Next week Alexander Ka villain Ka hoga ya hero Ka, Kuch keh Nahin sakte...Rakhi Ka bhi scope hai waise...

Oly ko shayad Macedonia Jana hoga... ja Oly ja aab Roxane ko mat kha

Ambikumar aur uski maa shayad pakde jayein...

Shayad porus koi Naya pran lega...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Phir yeh thread kyon banaya? ðŸ˜†

My predictions don't usually come true either but still...

Alexander will spare Barsine and Roxanne will get jealous. 
He will send Olympias back home.
Seleucus will arrive - I don't think he will be robbed since the PR people have food now.
Roxanne will start planning what to do about Porus. 

Though to be honest I am wondering if we will see much of Alexander because they showed us so much of him in the last couple of episodes. I expect more of Chanakya and Magadh coming up. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Barsine saved by Alexander, Barsine ki soch badal jayegi
Olly ordered to go back
Alexander and Roxy finally in love after a hug from Alexander when she will be pissed off with him for saving Barsine
Roxanne tries to make an offensive move towards Porus and Porus will impress her aur uski soch bhi badal jayegi aur rakhi...

luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Barsine saved by Alexander, Barsine ki soch badal jayegi

Olly ordered to go back
Alexander and Roxy finally in love after a hug from Alexander when she will be pissed off with him for saving Barsine
Roxanne tries to make an offensive move towards Porus and Porus will impress her aur uski soch bhi badal jayegi aur rakhi...

Roxane offensive move kaise karegi...porus to beas paar Ka Raha hai magadh...waiting for Chankya ki bejity...agar Purana wala ghantaal hota to Maza AA jata
luckySnow thumbnail
Agar Alexander aur Barsine Ka settlement ho Jaye to isse Acha Kuch Nahin...Alexander is a stupid husband to be honest...it's not difficult to sooth Barsine...she is not rock hard like roxyEdited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Chanakya ki beizzati kaise hogi? Porus to sab kaam khud hi kar raha hai, usmein Chanakya ki kya zaroorat? ðŸ˜†
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Chanakya ki beizzati kaise hogi? Porus to sab kaam khud hi kar raha hai, usmein Chanakya ki kya zaroorat?  😆

Porus kahin dhanaanad ko peet hi na de😲
inlieu thumbnail
I think Barsine heard everything that Alexander and Roxanne were saying, right?
So she knows exactly how vulnerable he is and how to exploit this. ðŸ˜¡

I hope Roxanne's wifely antennas picks this up as well so that Barsine can receive the right punishment.