Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

yes indeed

Loved her pics😳

In the show Krishna will be the apple of her eyes 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4me2

I saw her interview where she said that how yashoda will pamper him all the time

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she will love him a lot and always get scared for him as Krishna's mama Kans will always try to kill him and send demons after him. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yashoda was shown.She was happy to see her lalla.Her hubby comes to hold newborn but  she didnt let him.Sevika said let him hez father but Yasho maiyya so protective of Krishna she said God has gvn her such adorable child that any bad sight can fall on him.Other scene Yashoda & Nand talked to kulguru abt yamuna pooja & their saubhgya Guruji says koi nahi janta kisme kika saubhagya hai .They saw all animals going towrds theur house.Yashoma got scared she ran &  what she saw all animals mesmerized by baby krishna.Animals included peacock,rabbit,pigeon,cow,goat,ducks etc.Kulguru touched his head with Krishma's feet.Yashoma & Nand expreesed their surprise but guruji says saubhagya dialouge.He names the child krishna.Apecock opened her feathers behind the baby's palna.one pecock feather flew & stucked in Kanha's hair.
Krishna face showing ceremony in Gokul.Yasho ma tied four five black thread in both hands of Krishna.Seeing her being overproctive her huby aaked her to ttie one in foot toe.She was abt to when she realised he was teasing her.She told abt importance of nlack thread.She said we will go outside till then Krishna will sleep.They gave Krishna responsibility to Balram.
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Yes she will love him a lot and always get scared for him as Krishna's mama Kans will always try to kill him and send demons after him. 

ok as I told u I have no idea about mythology
Can u tell me what will be yashoda's role in the story?
She will be caring no doubt 
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Yashoda was shown.She was happy to see her lalla.Her hubby comes to hold newborn but  she didnt let him.Sevika said let him hez father but Yasho maiyya so protective of Krishna she said God has gvn her such adorable child that any bad sight can fall on him.Other scene Yashoda & Nand talked to kulguru abt yamuna pooja & their saubhgya Guruji says koi nahi janta kisme kika saubhagya hai .They saw all animals going towrds theur house.Yashoma got scared she ran &  what she saw all animals mesmerized by baby krishna.Animals included peacock,rabbit,pigeon,cow,goat,ducks etc.Kulguru touched his head with Krishma's feet.Yashoma & Nand expreesed their surprise but guruji says saubhagya dialouge.He names the child krishna.Apecock opened her feathers behind the baby's palna.one pecock feather flew & stucked in Kanha's hair.

Krishna face showing ceremony in Gokul.Yasho ma tied four five black thread in both hands of Krishna.Seeing her being overproctive her huby aaked her to ttie one in foot toe.She was abt to when she realised he was teasing her.She told abt importance of nlack thread.She said we will go outside till then Krishna will sleep.They gave Krishna responsibility to Balram.

thank you so much symar ji for detailed yashoda scene summary🤗
So yashoda is very protective and caring
She really thinks about her son more than anyone else. So sweet😳
Edited by Reenatyzed - 5 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
@Puja
Congrats for turning rockerz🥳
Keep posting ur valuable posts😃
Edited by Reenatyzed - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

ok as I told u I have no idea about mythology

Can u tell me what will be yashoda's role in the story?
She will be caring no doubt 

even though krishna is not yashoda's biological son, but when it comes to remembering someone as his mother, its always yashoda before devaki

role as in there is not much drama, she is just the epitome of most affectionate, supportive and encouraging mother

kans, krishna's maternal uncle will make several attempts to kill him, expect her to try to protect her son each time

then during teen phase, radha will likely get married to one of yashoda's brother..but radha-krishna are inseparable... so there is a bit complication

and finally a time will come when krishna will have to leave everyone for a greater purpose