when a woman is another's enemy

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
no, this isn't about nandini. this is about dadi, yamini and mauli's mom. what on earth are these women doing? not one word to kunal about his actions. no one taking him by the collar and calling him out on his behaviour. and this dysfunctional family wants to celebrate one celebration after another because that is the way to save this marriage???? in what world are the CVs in???

yesterday, when dadi gave this statement about love, trust and waiting, felt like slapping that woman. now, every time, I see that woman smile, all I see is a kind of sadism. can you not see that this girl is hurting and that she is now a shell? and you want to hurt her further by putting the responsibility of trust, love and waiting on her???? why on earth is this mauli's job???? talk to your grandson. sit him down and ask him what happened. if you really want to save a marriage, ask questions. don't celebrate one festival after another and pretend that everything is okay.

and yamini -- is she even his real mother? or is she his stepmom? what is she doing as a parent? she should be sitting him down, asking questions and making him face the responsibility and consequences of his actions. why aren't you even concerned about how pale, gaunt and miserable your daughter-in-law looks?

and what on earth is this whole idiotic divine marriage track that the CVs are now trying to clobber down our throats? don't people have a right to move on and find another happiness? or be happy on their own??? that an affair is something simple and if we just close our eyes and participate in one celebration after another, the marriage will be restored????

and if the CVs bring kunal back to mauli, I will scream. it is not mauli's job to reject kunal because all these women and so called family members will blame her if she says no. why???? please let her be the innocent divorcee. it was not her choice to leave this marriage. that was his.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Writer of the show has lost it. It's going downhill with each passing day. I can't believe she was the one to have written Balika Vadhu,  where each track was so carefully and beautifully written and executed. 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am i the only one who doesnt hate dida??? ðŸ˜•
i dont like dida sending those pictures to nandini.. but i dont blame her for not seeing mauli's pain.. she is two generation older to mauli.. she will think like that only.. she knows right now mauli is hurt, but kunal and mauli's love was not that weak that they can easily fall apart.. thats why she is trying all this..
see, there are three generations of ladies in the house 
one is mauli who is aaj ki naari and i love her for what she is doing to kunal..
second is radhika (yamini is not her name , i guess) she is a middle age lady who stood by her duaghter in law and had asked her son to leave the house.. it takes very much courage to do that. no normal mother can do that.. But after seeing mauli and kunal trying to give it a chance , she is also happy about it.. why would a mother want her son and daughter in law parting ways for a third person.. 
both dida and radhika do not know the extend of cheating and moreover they think that their children are trying to give their marriage another chance (which probably radhika/yamini had not given to her husband, if they show kunal's father a cheater )
coming to dida she is super old.. what matters for her is their children's happiness and togetherness.. and she is trying in every possible way to get them close . all this pooja and festival celebrating is her way of letting them spend time together which they probably dont want to.. 

according to dida kunal and mauli are rushing into things.. she wants them to spend more time together so that their old lost love can be rejuvenated and they can give a second thought to divorce thing.. 

i agree dida and radhika should ask kunal  , scold him for being such dishonest person. but then, i feel dida think that right now kunal is trapped in nandini's jaal (i am assuming this) and he would not listen to them and may take wrong decision if asked what he wants and why he is doing all this. so dida is not even bothered to ask him things like that. she just want them to give another chance to each other bcz she has much faith in kunal and mauli's love and thats why she is doing all this.. 
i will be hurt if mauli is still unwilling to give kunal a chance and dida will be adamant about it.. i feel she wont blackmail her after that.. 
keeping my hopes high.. lets see what happens.
rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango_pudding1

and if the CVs bring kunal back to mauli, I will scream. it is not mauli's job to reject kunal because all these women and so called family members will blame her if she says no. why???? please let her be the innocent divorcee. it was not her choice to leave this marriage. that was his. 

Kunal coming back to mauli just bcoz nandini left town or he was forced by his family will be meaningless. If Kunal has to come back, he has to come back on his own and preferably on his knees.
Still Mauli should reject him, coz in her own words Kunal didn't just break their marriage vows, he broke all the rules of humanity.

Coming to this track, am honestly at a loss at what the CVS wants to show. Whats the point of this one month. Kunal has already made a decision to be with Nandini. Mauli is aware of this and wants nothing to do with him anymore. They are going to pretend to give their marriage a chance for one month. But situations literally thrusts them into each others arm. Nandini is getting increasingly uneasy. By the end of month she might leave Kunal, this is only thing i can think of that might happen. I hope mauli also leaves him. But am sure she wont be allowed to by those ladies in his family. I hope she takes a stand for herself. The decision to leave kunal should be entirely hers irrespective of what kunal wants.
prettywomaniya thumbnail
forgot to share my two cents on divine marriage track and mauli accepting him back...
its an indian show, God has to be there in toote hue rishtey tracks.. ðŸ˜†
when they can show an ema is divine then this is toh sacred relationship.. 

mauli accpeting him back -- hmmm lot of things i have written about it.. but i will cut all that to short in one line.. mauli accpeting him back should only be her wish , her desire, her love for him not the other way round.
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@anahi -- guess, we will just agree to disagree. being from another generation or age does not give anyone the right to treat someone badly and that is what they are doing with mauli. yea, I agree with you that they have no idea how serious the situation is and assume that this is some fling. however, the reason they don't know is because of their own actions. these women are unwilling to call kunal out on his behaviour. why???? that is not how a good parent or grandparent behaves. a good parent will talk to their child and ask what's going on. that is basic communication.

being from another generation means they might have different views on marriage and other life issues but that doesn't mean one does not communicate or become blind to someone's pain.

and putting the onus on mauli to do the fixing of the marriage is ridiculous. to be blind to her pain and pretending that all is well shows why kunal is messed up. he grew up in a dysfunctional family where no one has taught him to speak out their feelings, to talk about the issues that bother them. if we see a coward of a man who cannot stand up, it is partially because that is the way he was raised. the entire family wants to put a blanket over their head and pretend that all is well. so why would kunal be any different?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anahi

am i the only one who doesnt hate dida???  😕

i dont like dida sending those pictures to nandini.. but i dont blame her for not seeing mauli's pain.. she is two generation older to mauli.. she will think like that only.. she knows right now mauli is hurt, but kunal and mauli's love was not that weak that they can easily fall apart.. thats why she is trying all this..
see, there are three generations of ladies in the house 
one is mauli who is aaj ki naari and i love her for what she is doing to kunal..
second is radhika (yamini is not her name , i guess) she is a middle age lady who stood by her duaghter in law and had asked her son to leave the house.. it takes very much courage to do that. no normal mother can do that.. But after seeing mauli and kunal trying to give it a chance , she is also happy about it.. why would a mother want her son and daughter in law parting ways for a third person.. 
both dida and radhika do not know the extend of cheating and moreover they think that their children are trying to give their marriage another chance (which probably radhika/yamini had not given to her husband, if they show kunal's father a cheater )
coming to dida she is super old.. what matters for her is their children's happiness and togetherness.. and she is trying in every possible way to get them close . all this pooja and festival celebrating is her way of letting them spend time together which they probably dont want to.. 

according to dida kunal and mauli are rushing into things.. she wants them to spend more time together so that their old lost love can be rejuvenated and they can give a second thought to divorce thing.. 

i agree dida and radhika should ask kunal  , scold him for being such dishonest person. but then, i feel dida think that right now kunal is trapped in nandini's jaal (i am assuming this) and he would not listen to them and may take wrong decision if asked what he wants and why he is doing all this. so dida is not even bothered to ask him things like that. she just want them to give another chance to each other bcz she has much faith in kunal and mauli's love and thats why she is doing all this.. 
i will be hurt if mauli is still unwilling to give kunal a chance and dida will be adamant about it.. i feel she wont blackmail her after that.. 
keeping my hopes high.. lets see what happens.

My views exactly. We are expected to give a free pass to nandu but not dida..this is how an elder person behaves ..that todays generation are quick to love and quick to take divorce... No two ways about it . She must talk to kunal, fine , one she never put thr blame of failed marriage on mauli , she admitted that he is wrong . But she trusts their bond of love and friendship , hence she is asking them to give it a chance . And its for a month only . Mauli agreed to it , now she cries or shouts , its her decision . She is a human , she feels hurt but i believe this step is necessary as this will bring a closure to her juzzbat for kunal . 
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango_pudding1

@anahi -- guess, we will just agree to disagree. being from another generation or age does not give anyone the right to treat someone badly and that is what they are doing with mauli. yea, I agree with you that they have no idea how serious the situation is and assume that this is some fling. however, the reason they don't know is because of their own actions. these women are unwilling to call kunal out on his behaviour. why???? that is not how a good parent or grandparent behaves. a good parent will talk to their child and ask what's going on. that is basic communication.

being from another generation means they might have different views on marriage and other life issues but that doesn't mean one does not communicate or become blind to someone's pain.

and putting the onus on mauli to do the fixing of the marriage is ridiculous. to be blind to her pain and pretending that all is well shows why kunal is messed up. he grew up in a dysfunctional family where no one has taught him to speak out their feelings, to talk about the issues that bother them. if we see a coward of a man who cannot stand up, it is partially because that is the way he was raised. the entire family wants to put a blanket over their head and pretend that all is well. so why would kunal be any different?

yes yes, everybody is entitled to their opinion.. and i respect rational discussions. i wasnt giving excuse of old age of dida for being indifferent to mauli.. i was saying that for dida marriage is a big big deal.. just like u said , differnt generations have different views on marriage, divorce and relationships.. 
what i meant was dida is very oblivion of the maulis pain.. she doesnt even know kunal's craze for nandini.. i will hate dida if mauli is in pain and still dida is adamant, but i cannot hate dida for mauli's discomfort or unwillingness to give this marriage another chance.. what she see is mauli's discomfort , sadness and unwillingness . if mauli is in utter pain and dida is watching her then i would not like her obviously.. 
dida sees a ray of hope in their relation hence trying all this.
both dida and radhika/yamini should comfront kunal but thats cvs mistake . they know confronting kunal will make him blurt out few things which cvs dont want yet. they want to pursue this track without any hinderance.. 

Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree, that Kunal's mom and dida didn't question Kunal about his actions. 
1. But, they are aware that Kunal is interested in Nandini, can move out of his home, family for Nandini, and stays at Nandini's house. They too aware about 1month waiting period of Kunal and Mauli divorce, so they are now silent so that not to make things worse I guess. 

2. Dida just asked for a month time to reconcile their marriage, it's not like dida took a promise from Kunal to leave Nandini forever and be with Mauli lifelong. 
That too she did this, as she is aware and witnessed the love and bond between Kunal and Mauli earlier.
If the guy is like Rajdeep, then she might not put this plan into action.

3. Moreover, there will be two outcomes from this situation,
1. Kunal truly tries to mend his relation with Mauli if he realizes his mistake and loves Mauli.
2. Else, Kunal will reunite with Nandini,
If it's case1, Kunal and Mauli may start from fresh. 
If case2, it will help Mauli to detach from Kunal and her love towards him. coz, she truly in love with him and very much committed to their relationship for 7years. Even though she is strong to know that her husband cheated her, but will be tough for her to accept the reality and it will trouble her even after getting divorced. so, now in this time, if she witnesses Kunal's stand and his drift towards Nandini, Mauli will be very much confident and strong in her decision to move on. 
Kunal didn't even answer even one of her questions related to his affair, but now Mauli will get answers to those questions through his actions.
Plus, later at any stage of her life, Mauli may not regret her decision. Else, chances are there to think like she should have tried a bit instead of taking a decision at the heat of the moment. 

4. I would have felt bad with dida's this decision when Mauli was kept in the same dark as dida in this situation. But, here Mauli is very well clear about her state, unlike dida who thinks that her grandson truly giving a chance for his marriage.

5. Usually if any problem between the couple, the elders will try to solve it and save their marriage. They might be experienced enough to see the cases and if it's passing cloud it will pass away.

Though dida's emotional blackmail is not good, but I find it bit logical and reasonable. This, she might have done without emotional blackmail too by talking to Kunal directly, maybe she didn't want him to give options.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
@charu - mauli loves dida so does kunal.. mauli's pain is not visible to dida bcz mauli is not crying in front of her.. there is sadness, unwillingness and pain in her eyes but that has to be there even if kunal and she were actually trying to reconcile. dida doesnt know that both are cheating and its not giving a try but they are doing it for her sake.. 

@rithu0203 - ditto.. i loved ur post.. its the rushing into divorce which should not be there.. kunal and mauli should get another chance . kunal is a stupid and not willing to do that is a different thing though
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago