And Kalyani do cares...

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Filler episode with Aparna opposing the idea of Anu - Kalyani in Malhar's house, while he stands firm in his decision

Atharva tried to find the relationship between Anu-Atul, but couldn't

Anu met Atul in jail, she wants Kalyani to know the truth. (i was wondering, why does she wants Kalyani to know the truth, but when Atul said)

"Kalyani ki nafrat main saha nahi pavunga"

Anu was like "Wahi nafrat main din raat saha rahi hoon"

She couldn't tolerate Kalyani's hatred that she wants Kalyani to know the truth, so that at least her hatred would be less. my poor lady

if she thought kalyani as a third person/someone else, she wouldn't mind about her hatred. Unconsciously Anu started Kalyani to be her own, so that she care about what Kalyani think about her.

when atul ridiculously asked Anu to be Madhuri's replacement in Kalyani's life, her reaction tho😭

Precap : Anu brought chinese food for Kalyani, since Atul said she likes chinese. THIS WOMAN❤️
but kalyani was so angry with that pic that she added poison on her own food to accuse Anu for poising her.

but her plan backfires, as Anu ate the food to prove her innocence. Kalyani's reaction when Anu about ate the food👏⭐️

She runs to stop her, but couldn't...im so pumped to see how kalyani gonna react when Anu will be on dead bed because of her stupidity & hatred!

so excited for the upcoming week...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Atul is such a shameless man.. 😡
All Kaand he did, did 2nd marriage and got illegitimate child out of it and wants to hide his mistakes like a coward.. 🤢
How many more favors will he ask from Anu through emotional blackmail?! 🤢
K getting to know Anu Atul wedding truth and Precap food posioning thing was explosive scenes b/w A and K.. ⭐️

P.S. Can't wait for the day when K gets to know the full truth.. That day she will feel ashamed of herself.. what she did to A and I think.. she will start to hate her dad Atul to the core of hidding the truth from her and her mom..Edited by Swetha-Sai - 5 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Atul is such a shameless man.. 😡
All Kaand he did, did 2nd marriage and got illegitimate child out of it and wants to hide his mistakes like a coward.. 🤢
How many more favors will he ask from Anu through emotional blackmail?! 🤢
K getting to know Anu Atul wedding truth and Precap food posioning thing was explosive scenes b/w A and K.. ⭐️

P.S. Can't wait for the day when K gets to know the full truth.. That day she will feel ashamed of herself.. what she did to A and I think.. she will start to hate her dad Atul to the core of hidding the truth from her and her mom..

IKR. i despise that man🤢
such a spineless insaan, who can do mistakes, but will never have the guts to accept it.
did you notice that intense in Anu;s voice, when she said "wahi nafrat main din raat saha rahi hoon"
she was like "im done with this, i can't handle her hatred anymore"
the woman had suffered a lot cz of him, yet he has the nerves to ask favor from her.
Anu's expression, when he asked her to be replacement of Madhuri in kalyani's life broke my heart
she has been going through a lot & she bottled up all within herself. im just waiting for a moment when she just snap & let it all out with a breakdown, where Kalyani gets to see how much she has been going through...
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving the pace of the show didn't expect Kalyani truth to be revealed front of family and her finding out about Anu-Atul marriage so soon as such revelations are dragged. 

I hate that Atul after all what he did to Anu he still has the guts to ask for favours. I am sure the day Kalyani finds out Atul's truth she will hate and break all relations with him anyway he deserves it. Waiting to see the growing bond between especially between Anu-Kalyani and Kalyani-Ahilya family. I can already see Rao Saheb's love for his granddaughter so would love to watch their bonding.

Atul didn't kill Madhuri her death was an accident so he would be out of prison one day. The story line requires him to stay in jail for now as if he is out they won't be able to show Kalyani with Anu or Ahillya family. In these 6 months Kalyani will surely bond and get attached to Anu and Ahillya family after which Atul will get released and want to take her with him but she probably wouldn't want to go with him.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I am loving the pace of the show didn't expect Kalyani truth to be revealed front of family and her finding out about Anu-Atul marriage so soon as such revelations are dragged. 

I hate that Atul after all what he did to Anu he still has the guts to ask for favours. I am sure the day Kalyani finds out Atul's truth she will hate and break all relations with him anyway he deserves it. Waiting to see the growing bond between especially between Anu-Kalyani and Kalyani-Ahilya family. I can already see Rao Saheb's love for his granddaughter so would love to watch their bonding.

Atul didn't kill Madhuri her death was an accident so he would be out of prison one day. The story line requires him to stay in jail for now as if he is out they won't be able to show Kalyani with Anu or Ahillya family. In these 6 months Kalyani will surely bond and get attached to Anu and Ahillya family after which Atul will get released and want to take her with him but she probably wouldn't want to go with him.

last line...

idk why, i feel like the whole fam will be in Atul's side in further episodes, ignoring Anu once he is out of jail. since except 2 or 3 members most of the fam isn't favor of Anu & Atul being a self-centered insaan, i've no hopes on him...

im waiting for that phase of the story, where Kalyani has to chose between Atul-fam and Anu & she will be choosing Anu without any second thought or even flinch.

it would be awesome...
altgr thumbnail
This show is going really well. I was not expecting that the truth of Kalyani being Atul and Madhuri's daughter will be out so soon in front of the family. I am glad that they didn't drag this thing.

Yes Kalyani cares for Anupriya but she doesn't know the truth so she is confused. She doesn't feel happy by seeing Anupriya in problem though this is what she wanted.