Bepannah ,My thoughts, Those held hands...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep140~27.9.18   Those held hands..

I recall the  holding of hands  of a certain  couple kick started the story of Bepannah.  Pooja and Yash never lived to reap the realization of their love. Their duped partners,Aditya and Zoya were left in the world of the living to face  humiliation, grief , robbed of ever trusting love between two people and the institution of marriage itself. Time is a great healer for those who find love again! The kind of true love  that seems almost unreal to find in this world where people are not what  they seem to be! Blessed are Aditya  and Zoya  who stand before the world today with held hands. Celebrating their journey and ultimate finding of true love.

In their journey which is still underway, they have to make many decisions. The hardest one they both face now is seeking the blessings and support of their respective families. As we see , from both sides Zoya and Aditya  have to swallow severe opposition and rejection for their love, by one of their parent  as their bond is seen  to be against their parent's agreement.

Another thing that comes to my mind after watching this episode, is how in life we feel certain scenarios and predicaments we find ourselves in often appear as history being repeated. Whereas in some situations we sense that we are about to make history itself by our actions for times to come.

To clarify, I see Zoya  once again in a situation where her  in laws  to be, reject  her outrightly.  Mind you slight  progression in her condition, at least she had interaction with her to be in laws.. with Yash she never came across Yash's mother or sister while he was alive. We have Adi on the other hand who as much as I can recall , never eloped with Pooja , but probably had an  arranged love marriage. In Zoya's case  he has to go through an ordeal which many speculated was an action he was likely to take eloping! However  he experienced a deviation from the way his previous marriage took place. On the contrary  Adi was under pressure  to negate all the content, wagging tongues predicted. In Zoya's case.. he experiences other challenges of  awakening his love in Zoya's heart! at the same time his experience is about saving Zoya's honour, her family's honour and his own family's honour! When they marry against many storms.. it will be history in the making!

Their holding hands before their elders is not irreverence towards, them, some show of disregard to societal norms but to exemplify the highest above all virtues.. the virtue of love!

Yes she loves him! repeats Adi at the threshold of his home. Anjana shows her true colours at seeing the adamant spectacle of their held hands. Adi speaks of marriage. A second one! for both of them ,not an odd couple but a most  appropriate couple. It's almost as if their previous marriages failed so that out of that destruction a new powerful  creation comes about in place! By the blessings of Mahadev who is known as the destroyer! Plus the deity, who creates out of destruction! Yet Anjana resists the signs! and uses her prerogative to withdraw the birth right every child seeks from its mother! Her blessings! Zoya weeps, she never willed this rift to be created between mother and son!

The good are not left vulnerable and unaided. Harsh decides to support his son! He can see outside the box that he just might lose his son! He  knocks senses in his wife's venomous thoughts! had Adi chosen he would have married and then could have come over to merely inform them, they have married! Harsh actually praises Adi's action to bring Zoya over with a view to marrying her honourably! In fact Harsh encourages their marriage should take be place asap! Harsh is farsighted. His family  respectability  does matter to him! He is a man of reputation! He cannot risk having an unmarried Zoya under his roof! Aptly Adi reminds his father of his earlier suggestion of asking for Zoya's hand in marriage ! should be an interesting scenario especially if Waseem washes his hands off Zoya!

As opposed to Harsh, Anjana   only considers moves to  wrench free this holding of Adi Zoya's hands! Her mental instability begins to show in  how she pulls Zoya's character down!   Once again high life style of living in luxury and comfort, to her, becomes the yardstick for a happy  and content life! Going back, she took her cheating husband back because Anjana  could not divorce herself from the grandeur of her life! now she  accuses Zoya of being a gold digger!?? Which I find pathetic! as Zoya hasn't come from the streets.. she comes from an affluent back ground herself! no wonder Adi protests! and reminds his mother  Zoya is going to be! her to daughter in law! I don't blame Anjana's  gold digger comment, on second thought ,as Pooja by the sounds of it.. was one who fleeced Adi and the Hooda's well and proper!

On the face of Anjana sees it as a power struggle between her and her DIL.. which is not uncommon depends on how both MIL and DIL play their cards to keep peace in the household. That  also some mothers find it difficult to let go of their baby boys! especially when he the boy becomes a man and marries! With Anjana though ,we know she is an evil nasty criminal, who wouldn't blink an eye lid to remove her adversary out her way. I dread what Zoya may be subjected to? But I have faith in Zoya.. as opposed to Pooja  she will be the one to unite the family rather than divide them.

How moving the scene is when he packs to leave! She reasons with Adi, she's just lost her dad.. she would hate for him to fall out with his mother. I loved how he consoles her.. no one can come between the bond of mother and son.. he heals her ,the same logic goes between her father and her. again he reason's the angst of their parents directly towards them, really stems from the fury at the other person due to which the blood bond  seems watery!

Mothers will be mothers, especially those whose daughters go through an almost  near miss marriage and are refused entry into the paternal household on the charge of dishonouring the fathers honour! Roshnaq wants to know if Zoya got to Hooda house? she is apprehensive about how she was received?

Lovable Arjun comes to the rescue! Knowing Zoya.. she snivels but to me she doesn't seem the sort who will squeal about her future in laws to her mother! Zoya is more the kind who asks about her father.. who gives the rest a mouthful at getting in touch with her! Zoya is the kind of daughter who will accept whipping on behalf of her dear ones ,to spare them the pain.. Zoya on loud speaker tells her father.. it was her who got in touch with her mother and not the other way around! She also asks for his pardon and  assures him she will not get in touch with them again! did I sense Waseem's hard soften after he hears Zoya's voice? Adi had consoled Zoya.. you cannot stop being his daughter! let his anger and shock abate..

This strategy is being used by Harsh on his wife Anjana. But the manipulate ,warped mother has her own moves! She packs her bags to leave! Might stay, w slap a condition! A test for Adi .. choose.. Zoya or her!.. Adi too is a hot headed, do as he pleases stud! But who has legal codes and loop holes in his genetics! He accepts and respects his mothers decision, Zoya will leave the house which belongs to his mother!

Where she goes, there go I .. However Adi calmly spells out the ruling, his mother too has to accept and  respect his decision! if Zoya  cannot share the same roof with her.. she will leave and he too will leave with her as  its his responsibility to safe guard her till he is not married to her!

Has Anjana's plan back fired?  Or was this what she hoped would happen? I say to myself did she really want to let go of Adi? lose him? As it the whole scene of Adi and Zoya hand in hand was a losing battle for her both as  a mother and as a wife. Adi and Zoya, holding hands emerge strong as an invisible  spherical metal ring  a full circle with no beginning and no end complete in itself!

Its bad enough for Anjana to see that Adi and Zoya  love, surpassed the nuptial bond of Harsh and her. As Harsh clearly overruled her demands and went over to Adi and Zoya, blessing them with his support in doing things the right way! Hamlet53, 28 .9.18

The episode was pleasantly predictable.. it was a good example of how humans behave in untoward situations. How reactions from the family does have an effect on all caught in an untoward , hard to handle situations. We see the likes of Waseem and Anjana as parents who smother their children with love to such an extent  that they fail to realize they are squeezing the life out of their children! Emotions  make humans take extreme steps which they later regret in the real world! Precap: sounds delightful! A most befitting name change for Zoya Siddiqui !  me  dancing!!

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
overall it was a good episode.. adi taking stand for her.. zoya helping adi and pormising him to be with him 'Aaj se jahaan aap wahaan hum'

How moving the scene is when he packs to leave! She reasons with Adi, she's just lost her dad.. she would hate for him to fall out with his mother. I loved how he consoles her.. no one can come between the bond of mother and son.. he heals her ,the same logic goes between her father and her. again he reason's the angst of their parents directly towards them, really stems from the fury at the other person due to which the blood bond  seems watery!

finally adi chose zoya.. they are ready to leave the house for their own good..

and the precap was dreamy.. really can't wait!❤️
hope u r doing good dear❤️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️  hellooo Maryam come to collect  the heart😛  sorry late went  out for lunch just stumbled

overall it was a good episode.. adi taking stand for her.. zoya helping adi and pormising him to be with him 'Aaj se jahaan aap wahaan hum'
yes... and wohi anju and Waseem..
How moving the scene is when he packs to leave! She reasons with Adi, she's just lost her dad.. she would hate for him to fall out with his mother. I loved how he consoles her.. no one can come between the bond of mother and son.. he heals her ,the same logic goes between her father and her. again he reason's the angst of their parents directly towards them, really stems from the fury at the other person due to which the blood bond  seems watery!

finally adi chose zoya.. they are ready to leave the house for their own good.. I know he should move to Paris!   .. the city of love.. bepannah mooohoobaat!😛
good bye amooo... grow up please ,act like the lady of manor not a fish wife!
and the precap was dreamy.. really can't wait!❤️  ab the question  is lagan aaj hoga? jumma sham ko  ya Monday???
hope u r doing good dear❤️  je haan ji...  ab tu mein raazi hoon.. saadi mein ju jana hai... maazader khana khane... and to see Pa,Arjun, Noor ka naach gana 😆  who anju and waseeem tu  wont be their
thanks for being awal number 😃.. and the pics look so lovely waise Zoya looks lovely in middle parting...😃 Eastern looking.. and as for Adi.. he turned  maa ke move around.. out of her sight and reach !  well done Adi... thanks for the comment and the treats... much love hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hammie, this post of yours is sheer brilliance! 👏 Your first line made me laugh because of how true it is. 😆  We've come such a long way from there!

It's almost as if their previous marriages failed so that out of that destruction a new powerful  creation comes about in place! Absolutely loved this!!! Very well said!

This episode actually showed some more contrast between Aditya & Yash. Yash's mum did not approve of Zoya yet he didn't do anything to get her respect in his house despite Zoya leaving her family for him, yet here Aditya refuses to stay in his house until Anjana gives Zoya respect because he does not want her father to be proven right. He knows the sacrifice she's made for him and he values it. Also he understands the responsibility placed on him by her mother and intends to see it through. It's so refreshing to see a male lead who would rather leave his home than see his better half be mistreated in it. 

It was so lovely to see Papa Hooda's support. He knows Aditya so well and he very rightly said to Anjana, the boy who brought a girl from her wedding alter isn't going to ditch her just cuz his mother says so. I had felt in the previous ep that Aditya didn't marry Zoya before coming to Hooda house cuz he wanted to do things right with the blessings of both their parents. He got Roshna's blessings but still needed his parents' so he waited and I'm glad Papa Hooda acknowledged the fact that Aditya did right and gave AdiYa his blessings. 

I don't blame Anjana's  gold digger comment, on second thought ,as Pooja by the sounds of it.. was one who fleeced Adi and the Hooda's well and proper! This is such a good point! I actually had the same reaction at first about the gold digger comment, that it makes no sense since Zoya's from a wealthy family but what you've said here has made me rethink. We've even spoken about it previously how Pooja's marriage to Aditya defo involved his wealth being a factor so it's quite possible Anjana thinks a repetition is happening. 

But I absolutely loved the scene when Aditya said to Anjana I'll do whatever you ask me to' and you see the change in Anjana's expression like she's won cuz she got exactly what she wanted. And when Anjana tells him what she wants, you don't see even the slightest change in Aditya's expression, as though he was expecting it and was prepared for it.

And of course the scene in the bedroom, the way Zoya packed up his clothes and took his hand, saying jahan aap, wahan hum' was simply beautiful. 😳

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo matey 😃..  you were missed on this post.. tell you what me was on a high of getting to the end of my back log...  almost did a cart wheel on the last  up to date  episode.. sparkx it was a burden on my heart! 
Hammie, this post of yours is sheer brilliance! 👏 Your first line made me laugh because of how true it is. 😆  We've come such a long way from there!
well it was hard to ignore their hand in hand.. palm against palm.. and then those two cheats came to mind...

It's almost as if their previous marriages failed so that out of that destruction a new powerful  creation comes about in place! Absolutely loved this!!! Very well said!

This episode actually showed some more contrast between Aditya & Yash. Yash's mum did not approve of Zoya yet he didn't do anything to get her respect in his house despite Zoya leaving her family for him, yet here Aditya refuses to stay in his house until Anjana gives Zoya respect because he does not want her father to be proven right. He knows the sacrifice she's made for him and he values it. Also he understands the responsibility placed on him by her mother and intends to see it through. It's so refreshing to see a male lead who would rather leave his home than see his better half be mistreated in it. So true.. Yash was always a jerk! of the few bits we saw of him with Zoya.. in fact he gave us the impression, that Zoya was a mz .Richie rich.. pressurizing her debt ridden hubby into giving her the rich lifestyle  she was accustomed to in her fathers house.. its all coming back, now. Yes Adi has always felt  protective, responsible  towards Zoya,even during their squabbling days.. and yes when the time comes for her happiness he was willing to leave for good! but standing up for Zoya, their love before the elders  from both sides is true commitment! pity neither Waseem, nor Anjana can see beyond their preconceived   opinions about their children.. the more tension exists.. the more strong Adiya's resolve  will get..

It was so lovely to see Papa Hooda's support. He knows Aditya so well and he very rightly said to Anjana, the boy who brought a girl from her wedding alter isn't going to ditch her just cuz his mother says so. I had felt in the previous ep that Aditya didn't marry Zoya before coming to Hooda house cuz he wanted to do things right with the blessings of both their parents. He got Roshna's blessings but still needed his parents' so he waited and I'm glad Papa Hooda acknowledged the fact that Aditya did right and gave AdiYa his blessings. 

Some how I also sensed that Harsh's affair with x, gives him an inkling into Adi's love.. although have to  clarify that Adi was not abandoning  a wife and two kids.. but Harsh, tends to recognize Adi's deep sentiments for Zoya. Harsh apart from this is also astute he certainly wants no Tamesha about his family name.. plus above all he does not want to lose his son..   I too loved Harsh and Arjun's support.. I liked the way.. he assured Adi, he can make  Anjana come around..

I don't blame Anjana's  gold digger comment, on second thought ,as Pooja by the sounds of it.. was one who fleeced Adi and the Hooda's well and proper! This is such a good point! I actually had the same reaction at first about the gold digger comment, that it makes no sense since Zoya's from a wealthy family but what you've said here has made me rethink. We've even spoken about it previously how Pooja's marriage to Aditya defo involved his wealth being a factor so it's quite possible Anjana thinks a repetition is happening. 

so really in one way she is only  looking out for  her son, where as Waseem  too only was looking out for  his daughter.. Zoya and Adi's past   prompts this opposition , present day

But I absolutely loved the scene when Aditya said to Anjana I'll do whatever you ask me to' and you see the change in Anjana's expression like she's won cuz she got exactly what she wanted. And when Anjana tells him what she wants, you don't see even the slightest change in Aditya's expression, as though he was expecting it and was prepared for it.

she'll try all the tricks she has to manipulate him, but in the end, mamma falls flat on her face..

And of course the scene in the bedroom, the way Zoya packed up his clothes and took his hand, saying jahan aap, wahan hum' was simply beautiful. 😳

yes... the bonding between them.. she could him whisked him away from his mother, have Adi all to her self..   like anjana..but than Zoya wants    to unite the family, not divide ..  thanks for giving a great comment sparkx..  😃 much love hammie