When will Kunal come to senses or Rather grow up

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
All i see is a immature teenager raging with hormones.. when i see the kheer couple..
Keep your love aside for a minute man.. step up.. break it off with mauli and let go of that angel and stop playing with her emotions.

Kunal just comes across as filthy  selfish guy.. for gods sake you were with mauli for 7yrs just care a little bit about her feelings n stay away. Show a little bit of remorse before jumping into bed with another lady..

The way they portrayed kunal in the beginning versus now.. it makes us wonder if its the same person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he will ever realize. He is apologizing because he got caught not because he had an affair. He is beyond hope and I don't care. I just wish Mauli is not trapped in this loveless marriage. 
Everyone is predicting that MauNal will end up together before leap and Nandini will go away. I would hate that. There is nothing left in the marriage.

I think it would be much better if Mauli leaves and KuNan end up together. I want CVs to show how KuNan's relationship is toxic and how much Kunal is suffocated by Nandini's obsessiveness. I want him to miss Mauli but Mauli moves on with a guy who loves her for her beautiful heart. 

CVs need to start showing some negative aspects of EMA! I cannot believe they have the audacity to glorify it. They need to show people that you cannot build a new relationship while destroying a human being. 
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hardly doubt he will grow up. I had read a handful fanfictions back in 2013 and those seems to have much better characterization than Kunal's!!! ðŸ˜† 
What he was shown at the beginning seems to be all fake if not completely contradictory!! But an irredeemable wastage of space now!!! 
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago