The death of real cleitus

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Chalo this is Tiwari gadha version of story so I will not comment but the death of real Cleitus is well documented...

Alexander was appointing him governor of bactria after the untimely death of its governor. Being and warrior Cleitus didn't want any office job , he wanted to be in batthefileds...

Also Cleitus was upset with Alexander giving Persians high places...

So it all begin with a joke about Cleitus age. Cleitus told Alexander that he shouldnt compare himself with legendary Heracles and Achilles. Alexander says why not as he has achieved more than both the warriors. Cleitus says Alexander has achieved everything because of his army while they were individual warriors...Cleitus then went on to bash Alexander for wearing Persian clothes and sharing loaf with them... He praised Philip calling him a better man. He then bashed Alexander generals and his wife and her family. Alexander asks his soldiers to take Cleitus away but Cleitus doesn't go away...he then called Alexander a weak warrior who was saved by Cleitus in the battle of Granicus. Cleitus went on to abuse Alexander's friends, especially Persians. He said that Alexander doesn't deserve to be called pharaoh. Soldiers tried to take him away but Cleitus is immovable. Now crowd begins to retreat as things get heated between the two. More verbal abuse was shared between them. 

Cleitus then called Alexander non Macedonian and made fun of his claim to divinity. Alexander yells at Cleitus who kept on insulting him ... Then Cleitus takes aim at olympias and called her terrible, not worthy of empress and a murderer. Alexander runs down the stage and throws his goblet (apple in some)    at Cleitus. He then asks for his sword but someone has hidden his sword. 

Cleitus went further and called olympias impure blood. Alexander picks up the spear and impales him...

After realising he has killed a dear friend , Alexander tries to kill himself...he mourned Cleitus death for three days confined to a room...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this. 

In the show Alexander was shown to unfairly kill Cleitus. Makers took inspiration from the way the real one died without providing the same context so that they can villainize him further. 😡
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gadha version! 🤣
Rohit killed it!!! I have watched the scenes three times already! His expressions transitioned beautifully when Barsine was sitting beside him and made him realize his mistake. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

gadha version! 🤣

Rohit killed it!!! I have watched the scenes three times already! His expressions transitioned beautifully when Barsine was sitting beside him and made him realize his mistake. 

I cannot believe he never went to acting school or took classes and is this good. 👏

Can you imagine if he had? 😲
luckySnow thumbnail
Bhartiyon ko mahaan dikhane ke chakkar mein gaadar, darpok, buzdil dikha Diya...only paurav rashtra is not coward as per tiwari🤣
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Bhartiyon ko mahaan dikhane ke chakkar mein gaadar, darpok, buzdil dikha Diya...only paurav rashtra is not coward as per tiwari🤣

He is putting extra effort into whitewashing them after the multiple kaands done by Chanakya.
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

He is putting extra effort into whitewashing them after the multiple kaands done by Chanakya.

Even many Indians are not liking porus and his gang, to kya fayda hua matrabhoomi bhartiye Jaap Ka...😆...me and all my friends laugh at their recent track...I mean two week without food still they are so fresh😆 aise sympathy generate Nahin Hoti Tiwari , actors ko Kuch Karna aana chahiye...Achi writing honi chahiye, tab sympathy aayegi...
luckySnow thumbnail
Also kya pr wale agriculture nahin karte...kya unke fields mein Kuch Nahin pakka hua
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is the whitewashing and the extra glorification of Porus at the cost of villainalizing a great warrior which has made me PR averse. 

Sympathy isliye nahin aa rahi hai because I know no such thing happened in real and they did this to further degrade Alexander! 

When I know that both the warriors confronted each other on the field for the first time and impressed each other then how can I take this farce! 

Sach bataun to symapthy mujhe Alexander ke liye feel ho rahi hai kyon ki usey zabardasti itna cruel dikha rahe hain yeh!

Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Also kya pr wale agriculture nahin karte...kya unke fields mein Kuch Nahin pakka hua

I was thinking about that too. What about fruits in the trees? It's always shown to be a fertile land. 😕